Is it fair to say that most of this board still supports Trump?

Is it fair to say that most of this board still supports Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

prod-upp-image-read.ft.com/40911a30-057c-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More than ever. Thank you Sup Forums, to think I once sat outraged at Comey being questioned in congress. (Thanks /biz/ too)

No. Sup Forums is satire. Whatever you read on Sup Forums, believe the opposite.

This, and yet consequently, not this.

Fucking gargle my seed you tosser, why the fuck do you think this needs a thread

Sup Forums has disavowed Donald J. Trump. Everyone here is a Cruzmissile now.

There's only Trump, and mini Trump.

I support Hitler. Trump is a stopgap measure at best.
If he moves farther right and accepts the jq I'll support him.

We support Hitler

I think Trump is an avatar of Vishnu, sent as a sacrifice to end the Kali Yuga, and as such I will support him even unto death.

yes, unironically.

Yes Sup Forums loves Trump, Israel, and Jewish people. JIDF won the meme war.

Lol sure thing kike

he lost me for awhile when he tried to mossad the assad, but now that he's refusing to enforce the new russian sanctions i like him again

eh you'll see more anti-trump stuff here, but i am sure come any election night it will be 90-100% support of him.

Sup Forums NEVER supported trump lmfao

Sup Forums supported CHAOS

this is the redpill newfags dont understand.

We've never truly supported or stood against Trump. We voted him in because we thought he'd cause the most butthurt. So far, so good.

I didn't vote for him because I didn't know he was so based, but I fucking love our President.

Former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

He’s a step in the right direction

underrated

No. Believe Sup Forums because real life is satire.

its good memes, but actually support? No, I'm not retarded. Do people not get this?

t. Shlomo

>Thinks he can speak for Sup Forums
>"newfags dont understand."
>believes himself to be enlightened and intellectually superior
>supports chaos but is a fascist

I won't support Trump until he addresses his support for a pet SNAP allowance.

What's wrong with eating pet food?

Nigger this is a peaceful Tunisian pottery board; get outta here with your political tripe.

I'd say yes, but that doesn't mean people will show up to the polls. Trump has to do a few things to get me to the polls:
build the fucking wall
end chain migration
lock her up
cut funding and US military protection to Israel (this last one is the only way to end the wars).

literally this

like, really really really, when you analyze the past, past news, past tv shows with politicians, you realize that most of the stuff they said just a year or two back is proven false to this day. They cant keep it up much longer

Idk shlomo, what do you think?

nice post! +1 upvote!

Jesus fuck, why would anyone do that to their face?
And, to think that the brother did the same exact thing.

I still don’t support him 100% but my support has definitely grown over time.

They can keep it up for years, because they know that people have short memories, and that they make decisions based on emotions, not logic. Unfortunately for them the opposing forces have realised this as well, and the internet has given them a means of communication to the masses, so now we can use the same tactics. This is what "the goyim know" really means, and it's why they're going crazy trying to "shut it down".

Every place that doesn't have censors and mods is pro Trump.

Supporting any politician blindly = bowing down to the lesser evil shit show that is political theater.

Pol friendly translation: the whole system is corrupt and fucked beyond all repair.

sure, he's /ourguy/ in office

Yes of course, we support President Trump and have since the election.

If by post of this board you mean Russian shills on VPNs then yes.

I always liked him, but after last night, when some pieces fell into place for me about McCabe and what Trump has really been doing behind the scenes for the past year, I realized that the 5D Chess meme is fucking real.

hang yourself
do it
now
do it
do it now

Support him? It is not mere support as one would give an elected official doing his job, this man....WE LOVE HIM!

>Is it fair to say that most of this board still supports Trump?

Most of this board are russian shills, underage kids, and LARPS. I would argue most people here don't understand politics and just go with the motion.

100%
Long Live The God Emperor

This is all a distraction from this Congressional requirement: prod-upp-image-read.ft.com/40911a30-057c-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

Funny how Putin is not even listed and there's no teeth in it?!
Herr Derr - Here's a list of Russian billionaires, but we're not going to do anything with this...

We have been taught to hate ourselves in every way possible and, like Trump, we refuse to let them control us with their doctrine.

>Is it fair to say that most of this board still supports Trump?

Yup, everyone except the shills.

shoo

Yes

I would take a bullet for the man and give him my first son if God Emperor asked for him.

60% / 40% split

More than leftists? Of course, always.

My hate comes from his love of kikes.

Don't be jelly, user, Seth Rich caught a couple bullets for Hillary's glory..except she's a perpetual loser and managed to fucking lose her own rigged race.

We have to. If we turn our backs on trump than we are admiring that we made a mistake. It will be sealing our fate. Right-wingers NEED to succeed in these next few years or I fear it will be our last. America going left from this point on doesn't seem so far fetched. Imagine, this being the very last time right-wingers have power. And all because we couldn't stop infighting.

Neat, now I can request to get sent to Israel so I can fuck the local womenz.

Once I realized Trump was not going to resign, be impeached, or even be forced to obey the 22nd amendment (because Congress just. doesn't. care) I started posting pro-trump stuff on facebook and sending him money every month.

Don't oppose the dictator if you're going to live in a dictatorship. I'll never speak ill of our President again. There's nothing bad to say, really. He's a great guy with a great country. Just look at how well the economy is doing.

sucky sucky five rubles

lolno
shills and undesirables be gone

(You)

He's better than the alternative.

It's fair to say most of the (intelligent) people on this board want Blumpf impeached immediately.

are you mad or depressed today - or a combination not even the opiates can subdue?

It'd be retarded to support a guy who ran on a platform of removing the spics and then giving amnesty to millions of em.

I'm excited, GRDUMPH is too stupid to realize that this memo is final thing Mueller needs before he files charges. The democrats are playing 8D chess and pic related is our president.

Anyone who still unironically supports that fat manchild should be shot

Yes

I support him as Bantzmaster in Chief. The tax cut thing was good. SC appointment was better. If he doesn't choke on immigration, I'll say he's doing great.

its fair to say that this board is overrun with Putin bots and shills

most PTG threads are russian bots

most pro trump harrassment posts are putin shills

remember all the 'release the memo' spamming? that was pure putin shill factory work

You need a crime to impeach you fucking moron. Try harder.

When the tinfoil hat fits juuuust right.

I do. I can't speak for the board.
It's a melting pot these days and there sure are a lot of retards around.

Kys

Weheee

You're not trying any more

Checked and this.

Alternatively, Trump's mismanagement has done more harm than a Term of Hillary. At least we could demonize Hillary for everything.

>collusion with Russia to rig the election isn't a crime

TRUMP$FUCKING$NATION$SON

Obstruction of Justice?

>We voted him in because we thought he'd cause the most butthurt
Politically illiterate eactionary contrarianism in a nutshell

t. fatherless reddit autist

Tax cut
GDP
Stocks
Regulations removed
Corporate tax lowered
Great employment numbers
Jobs
Destroying CNN
Bantzmaster Supreme
>he's got my support
>look out for epic state of the union address. I'm legit excited.

the no bid oil pipeline contracts are the really sketchy part

>cut funding and US military protection to Israel
he will never do this. He's already exposed himself as a jew shill.
Embassy in Israel anyone?

well said

After that 2nd debate, yeah, we pretty much all got behind him.

Yes.

Glory to the God Emperor

Yes

Fuck this mentally challenged fuck. Fuck no dude, he's a subhuman retard who apparently had the part of the brain used for impulse control surgically removed.

This

put down the sherry, Nancy, and slowly back away