The population explosion in Africa is the biggest blackpill you can take

4 billion by 2100. The world is going to be half nigger. We're all doomed. Even the Arabs and Indians are OK compared to 4 billion Somalis. How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vxefO
youtu.be/yLl7abm6OlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't feed the wildlife.

Stop the western medical aid.

Long term demographic projection is pointless. Imagine using 1918 European demographics to predict 2018 ones

>believing population projections out to 2100
Global population in 2100 will probably be less then one billion

kill liberals that ship food aid to 'starving' africa

japan NO!!

Stop gibs, I'm curious to see how much before Africa's population is halved

America bombs Africa with surplus corn and soy.

Cut this off, and those billions will never be born.

15 years ago they thought the global population would be 12 bil by now. it didnt grow much at all and is still in the 7 bil range by contrast

Bro, those projections assume that current levels of food, aid and money pouring into the continent from the rest of the world will not only continue as they do, but scale upwards as the population increases.

As soon as the free flow of gibs stops to Africa, they'll literally begin eating eachother. It's a self-correcting problem that is being artificially continued through our own altruistic yet ultimately self-defeating methods.In the next century do you really forsee NOTHING that will disrupt the flow of sustaining gibs to the dark continent?

Create a plague that targets only nogs and can be countered by basic hygiene practices. For indians we will need nanomachines, because the indian is so filthy that they are pretty much immune to plagues. They are pappa nurgle's chosen people.

No... just cut off the corn. Let them have the soy. I'm interested to see what happens in a few generations.

>4 billion by 2100
Under the condition that the current status quo stays as it is - which it wont. This is scaremongering intended to demoralize.
And even then the 4bill is an estimate at best, and we know how those tend to turn out (very differently).

Why does USA dump free food into Africa? Is it the Jews again?

The world can't muster up enough resources to feed that many welfare rats on top of 6-8 billion others elsewhere around the world

We're already teetering on resource exhaustion, the world will either have to depopulate or humans will end force depopulating one another over resources such as water and food, there simply isn't enough left to produce that kind of aid

That is squarely laid at the feet of christcucks who have been breeding them for over a hundred years, for "only a dollar a day."

>Only a few alive by 2100 because of famine *
Here i fixed it for ya

This but unironically.
Whenever the predator becomes too numerous the prey becomes too scarce so the predator's population dies down and the population of prey rises.
Europeans have disturbed the natural order of Africa, because of the gibs the blacks have stopped developing and thinking for themselves. We should've either locked them up in reservation zones like Indians or just left them alone altogether to develop at their own pace.

Price floors on foodstuff -> everyone produces as much as they can -> surplus -> what do -> send to africa for tax deductions and good boy points

>How do we stop this?
Stop feeding or supporting them
Their population will drastically reduce.

futa negresses with 10 inch dicks

It's already happening

leave the planet and don't look back
return a few hundred years later to observe if they have achieved civilization

stop feeding them and chain Bill gates up so he stops giving them vaccines so they die in childhood as God intended.

This is why every time I see "help the hungry" or "donate for vaccinations" commercials, I get pissed. Africa is going to overwhelm the world. People are too stupid to see that nature itself is trying to control the population.

South Africa really is a microcosm of what much of the world will be like in barely a century.

Around 1868, blacks and whites were roughly at parity (50:50).

Alarmed by the British laissez-faire policies which were flooding historically white cities and the Cape Province with blacks, the National Party came to power in 1948, with a mandate to introduce apartheid in an attempt to stem the tide ("die verswarting van die platteland").

At this point, whites remained a majority within the historically white areas, but were already outnumbered 2:1.

By the time of the Soweto uprising, this ratio had become 7:1.

By the time De Klerk became State President and the 1992 referendum rolled around, this figure was more like 8:1 or 9:1.

Today, it is as high as 10:1, and the white population continues to decline. Whites make up 20% of the aged population, but no more than 6.5% of the youth population.

Among under 5s, whites represent no more than 4.7% of the population.

this is naive, Elites will probably start huge wars on third world who will provoke the death of billions and billions.
in the west they are passively reducing the population with shit like feminism, LGBT, abortions, immigration, anti-family, no jobs and making social life harder.

it's all neo-liberalism, they need the west but with a few population, and at the same time they are projecting to destroy other populations.

1. stop feeding them
2. surround africa with water mines
3. neutron or hydrogen bomb, whatever kills them and leaves resources intact

Shut off food and medical aid, send them small arms instead. They can only do so much population damage with machetes. Manufacture them here out of mostly corn based plastic. You could even make the prison population here assemble the guns to send to their brothers in Africa.

Well the best predictions for above average fertility is poverty, do you think Africa will become Wakanda within a generation?

Bill gates spending billions to fight disease in Africa and keep the niggers alive and breeding.

That's hilarious. I want to see how bad it gets and then flood China with them.

>he doesn't think a plague or bio-weapon will hit them

based japs

Not going to happen unless there's a bigger breakthrough larger then fossil fuels and green revolution.

Most of Africa is already at the breaking point with its current population levels. Why the fuck do you think the mass migration into Europe is happening?

These so-called "population projections" completely fail to factor in politics and simple geography.

cut these incentives

Stop all humanitarian aid to Africa.
The problem will sort itself out.

They don't just extrapolate current birthrates into the far future. Instead, the models already take into account a falling off to Western levels and a slowing and eventual peaking of nog pop growth. So this 4 billion figure is already an optimistic account. The only thing they don't assume is a massive depopulation due to genocidal war or a devastating epidemic.

>WEAPONIZE EBOLA MY BRUDDA

>How do we stop this

Kill all the liberals and pro democracy faggots and biological warfare. Not to mention torture fucks like Gates who spend billions getting niggers to breed more.

It is already sorting itself out.
Africa has some of the fewest fresh water sources in the world. Opposed to my state alone having some of the largest fresh water sources in the world.

Every human takes that much water away from other humans, we are what 60% water?
That's 50-80 pounds of fucking water in every single nignog that lives that could have used to keep others alive.
No amount of desalinization can prevent the eventuality of the situation.

Well wh*Te boys, the day you've always feared has finally come. We TÜRKs have risen to dominate you in every way. Your colleges and businesses can't discriminate TÜRKs anymore, so we're quickly becoming the most educated and prosperous people in the world. Your women are free too choose what they've always lusted for but couldn't have, TÜRK men. I laugh when I walk past one of you pale chubby pinky dicks and watch your submissive body language as you cower in the presence of a real man. I fuck a different wh*Te girl every weekend when I go out, and you probably haven't gotten laid in your life. We have risen. And you are powerless to hold us down any longer.

isn't cape town going to run out of water soon? fucking kek

I guess at some point a new disease or virus will spread across Africa. That would fix this overpopulation problem.

this

This, no matter how you look at it, whites will loose for the most part. Niggers kind of won by default by staying in africa for most of their existence and not evolving.. Now they get free technological gibs and industry and biggest pop groth, all because of whites who did the job for it. Its ironic af

fuck me harder tyrone

Less than then three months user.
AN ENTIRE CITY, one of few African cities with any prosperity.
No water, none, nothing.
It will literally be impossible for them to ever recover from this. Fresh water is not renewable in a sense that we can produce it faster than it is consumed.
Natural clean freshwater takes years to produce enough water for a one person to use in a 1st world standard of consumption.
This is true even where I live (TN), where a drought a few years ago dropped my nearby lake by an entire three inches that the lake has never recovered from due to the extensive usage of the water.

I digress, war will not end our history, nukes will not end it, aliens will not end it, WE as humans will cease to exist as we currently understand ourselves by a lack of fucking water.
>but user there are desalinization plants
Fuck anyone who thinks this shit is true, those plants run on non-renewable energy and use metals that can't be replaced at our current population growth.
Two hundred years, all precious metals will be gone. All water will be gone (fresh), all non-renewable resources will be gone.
Niggers will die out like they were suppose to and white people will go back to the mountains to survive as we have since we were created.
The difference is we can actually survive using common fucking sense.

>white societies get destroyed with their own diversity programs
>global welfare disappears
>black population starves, eventually China just kills them off because they wanted Africa for themselves
>Asians rule the Earth
It'll fix itself.

Nobody is doomed except Africans if we all agree to shoot any hordes of Africans should they try to get into our countries.

The number of """refugees"""" fleeing to Europe is going to explode. You faggots better stop letting them all in if you have any brains left

Underrated

The crazy thing too is all the boats that are just going to be coming from africa in all directions, they are literally invading the rest of the planet and we are inviting them to do so.

Africa was a mistake.
Imagine if we could think of black humans as just some curious form of primitive humanlike creature in some jungle somewhere rather than the global utopian psy-op where we're somehow empathetically responsible and guilty for their existence?

And maxine waters want to import 41k somalis, with a free conditions
1) most of them need to go into her district.
2) they need to be housed in new housing condominium funded by one united.
(one united is a bank that she and her husband have most stake on)

instead of helping out citizen of California, the homeless, she is importing constituent .

archive.is/vxefO

youtu.be/yLl7abm6OlQ

>mr. Malthus grins devilishly

it's fucking funny because South Africa used to be one of the best countries in Africa. Same as Rhodesia. Once niggers got control they just fuck it up

This.
They cannot survive without whites spoon feeding them.
Take away their gibs and they're helpless.

Let the asians handle it after white people decline

>How do we stop this?
Get the Chinks to colonize Africa and enforce population control

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

China is colonizing Africa. By 2100 they'll have eliminated Africans.

loled irl

If the world truly becomes flooded with too many people there will be leaders with armies who will start the genocide.

Ironic isn’t it, by helping them we’re guaranteeing a much worse future for them.

>arm billions of starving Africans with modern weaponry
Nothing could possibly go wrong

That is if niggers manage to take over Europe, and it will not happen.
Contrarily to popular belief, nignogs are not the majority within any immigrant population in Europe. Arabs, North Africans, Pakis, Kurds and Turks are, and neither of those really likes niggers.
So, either Europeans get tired of immigration and kick them all out within the next decade, or the muzzie populations become the majority and keep on enslaving and massacring niggers as they always did, and they'll have no guilt complex to hold them back.
Nigger Europe is never gonna happen.

>4

Bump. Well said.

4 billion people with no food or drinkable water
Just because their population is rising doesn't make it sustainable
Besides niggers keep infecting each other with AIDS so they'll eventually die off

>because of the gibs the blacks have stopped developing and thinking for themselves

Ayo hold up
>implying blacks at one point in time thought for themselves

We need you, Ebola-chan!

But then we'll have Chafricans

Your time is over racist white man.

*GASP* “Japan, I am SHOCKED!”

>Besides niggers keep infecting each other with AIDS so they'll eventually
...become resistant
This is why you can't relax!

FPBP.
But, how the hell are we going to tackle this? No way gibs to Africa going to end. Only way is world wide totally Hitler and what are the chance for that?

Giving endless aid to these African nations is in fact the most racist action that any nation could have been involved in.

As a direct result there will be huge die offs in Africa due to a lack of required support as the requirement out paces the western worlds ability to provide it.

image very much related.

Pretty much everyone in or near africa is screwed. The sandniggers will be overwhelmed if the blacks are pouring into their countries

Can someone explain how we ended up with people like his running our countries? It honestly feels like we’re living in upside down land. Are globalist Jews basically trolling us?

Omg lmao Muhammad we will have to destroy eachother some other time, we've got bigger problems on our hands. I am goijg to raise my children to be very intolerant and low key. Let their intolerance for filth and nonsense mold their perceptions once they're keen on seeing red flags. Prevent niggerfication of the world.

planned parenthood ..... killing more blacks then gang wars

Stop interacting with them. No foreign aid, no trade, nothing. Let natural selection do the rest.

This

you're assuming that foreign aid will keep up with that pop increase. you're also assuming that these countries will be economically stable enough to keep giving aid. The great famine in the third world is coming and it will be glorious.

CT is small enough that they will be able to stopgap it. The ANC will buy a desalinating plant or something.

The real problem comes when this kind of problem spreads across South Africa and indeed the whole continent. A few desalinization plants won't be enough at which point.

Gentlemen.

Start up the roller rooster program. We've got a firestarter here.

Sub-Saharans will have no choice but to flock to Yurope in unprecendented droves

There is little double that the glorious Yuropean people will once again extend to those African refugees the same empathy that have demonstrated toward the refugees in the past few years and share Yurope with them

It signals the death toll for Europe, because guess where these refugees will flee...

I welcome these immigrants with open arms because I’m not a racist Nazi. You guys need to learn some human empathy

China will stop them. Its OK. We will probably die in process tho.

nice proxy

another proxy

When the world is over half nigger, it will be about 2/3rds retarded between niggers and nacho niggers.

>4 billion by 2100
Their population will be projected high, but not that high, desu. They're experiencing the lowest rate of growth, in Africa, and it's going lower.

This would be the best option for them, actually. Hopefully they fix themselves before the Chink colonists take a permanent hold in their region