How does one survive the cucked education system?

Australia's education system is fucked beyond belief.

Constant praise of all forms of degeneracy be it gay, Islamic, migrant, feminist ect.

All the teachers I know of are communist social justice warriors who constantly fucking insert their shit politics into every lesson.

I have 2 more years left before I can graduate high school pol.

How do I survive 2 more years of this shit?

>underage b&

Just finish it. Its not worth leaving even though its bullshit. Just don't go to college.

What if I went to uni for STEM subjects? or is the STEM field facing the same influx of fucking commies.

>Be in English and Writing university degree (meme degree I know)
>Black exchange student in class
>ThatsOk.jpg
>NotRacist.gif

>One day we have to pass around our stories, they're shuffled up and not named so completely user
>Get given a story
>MessyHandwriting.bmp
>The English is so fractured its like its written by a kindergartener
>Look over to corner
>Black man staring at me
>look back paper
>Pokerface.jp
>Pass it a girl sitting next to me

should point out to that it was a second year course. lol.

Everyone I know in teaching is female, Marxist, SJW, no long term partner or in open relationships and Impossible to have a rattional discussion with.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with my children's education. Perhaps home schooling? It's such a shit situation.

read it
live it

Thing is, your only option to get away from it all is all is do a trade. You'll have plenty of more liberals to look forward to when you start getting into TAFE/uni.

INB4ban

>pass it to a girl sitting next to me
Das racist

Vote with your actions and don't go to (((school))).
>be me
>at social studies class in college
>say that homosexuality is caused by a chemical imbalance
>get a little lecture how I'm wrong and asked where I heard it
>reply Alex jones
>"source unreliable"
>teacher lecturing about the spectrum of genders in India (Hijra)
>give my "opinion" on how gender is determined by sexual organs on quiz
>passed class with a D

well if you have a son he will get to fuck a teacher most likely at some point

Have the fortitude to dismiss everything you're trained to be in the indoctrination camps (rare), convince your guardians to get you out of it (less common), or become another hypnotized, drooling tool of the State (common).

Do a trade when you get out, then after finishing that if you're not fully into it you at least have a good source of income while you study part time.

You'll also get more maturity and all that other life skills related shit.
Or do a gap year in the navy, they give you a big bonus if you sign up.

Private school, that's what I got in Australia.

dont participate; do the bare minimum, dont think about it. graduate, learn to become financially independent and study new things you enjoy that may become a hobby and turn into a source of income in the next 2-3 years. you're still in school so you have that kind of time to use at your disposal still. the older you get the less time you have. dont waste it in college unless you want to go to a trade school or take night classes for something

the reality is nobody gives a shit whether you have a GED/GED equivalent or a 3.4 GPA at Faggot Private School unless they want you to be a zog cog for them. you have to be able to prove your value to someone else beyond being just a good slave worker. think about what youre good at the most and then ask yourself what your time is worth in doing it.

school teaches you how to be a nice little servant, nothing more. they do not teach you financial independence. the secret to success is doing everything yourself, be it studying or working, on your own volition

never read what the school gives you. they are taken over by non profit organizations that want to brainwash you (like the carnegie foundation)

read books on philosophy and ancient history first. this is absolutely essential. start with the greeks

>>

What books in particular would you recommend? I'm an avid reader so please give me as many recommendations as possible

Nowhere near as bad. If you have gen ed courses like we do, that's as far as STEM will allow commie trollb8.

CS, BIO, and CHEM majors comprise the majority of the really left-leaning part of STEM. However, a lot of STEM do not care about politics and will just unknowingly adopt leftism because the school told them to. That's the most contemptible part of the programs aside from the immense cost.

Genders spectrum is like your phone got the engine management program and your car can download apps.