South African crime stories

Calling all Saffas to drop crime stories to further redpill whites the world over about the dangers of the kaffir.

While reading these remember that EVERY white South African has been a victim of black crime. The unfortunate have been severely injured of lost loved ones to the black menace. We are not over exaggerating...this our daily struggle in the land our forefathers tried to civilize.

>But why do blacks commit so much crime in SA?

Well firstly they are violent subhumans and secondly it stems from the Apartheid era when stealing from whites was considered a form of resistance to minority white rule. The ANC dubbed this initiative "affirmative shopping".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAsoTOxwAGI
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be 14y/o me walking through our neighborhood to store around 1pm
>hear screaming from lavish house followed by 3 gunshots
>2 terrified kaffirs exit front door and bolt into the bush behind the street after jumping the property wall.
>Third kaffir comes staggering out of front door, struggles to jump wall and collapses in the street.
>Bullet hole through chest leaking river of AIDS onto pavement.
>Homeowner comes outside holding Glock and sees wide eyed 14 y/o in the middle of a deep red pill experience.
>Tells me to leave before police show up so I dont have to be witness.

The dude heard the blacks on his roof trying to get through his skylight. Got his gun and waited for the first guy to drop in, promptly shot him and fired two rounds through the skylight. Police help to write it up so that he never saw court.

>family friends have their house broken into by 5 knife wielding blacks.
>Tie up mother, father and two young girls 15 & 17
>ransack the house taking everything of value into living room to be collected when the getaway car shows up
>finished with their stealing they turn their attention to family.
>Untie 17 y/o girl and take her into bedroom for gang rape.
>Take the father, still tied up, as well because they want the white man to witness.
>Neighbors have by this time already called private security and police having noticed commotion in the house.
>Police thankfully show up and burst through the door before the girl is even half undressed.
>Police put all perps in cuffs and line them up in the street outside the house.
>Whole neighborhood has come out to see if they can help and see these fuckers lined up.
>Entire street becomes furious with fuckers.
>Police speak to father of the house.
>"We are turning our backs for 5 minutes, do what you must to these animals"
>Father gets cricket bat and takes it to the faces of all five guys screaming and crying for dignity of his daughter.
>Neighborhood stands and watches in silence.
>Ambulance is required for 4 of 5 perps. Police make sure the fifth needs one on arrival at station.
>daughter attends counselling and recovers.
>Family buys gun immediately.

I posted this before but here goes
>About 2 years ago
>Wake up in the middle of the night, sounds of someone breaking down my backdoor at the kitchen
>Grab my studded mace I made myself
>Slip out the side door and hastily sneak to the backdoor around the house
>See a kaffer trying to wedge open the door with a elongated crowbar
>Just as I reach him he manages to break the lock and head inside
>Smash him in the back of the head with the power of a 134Kg super cowboy
>Look out to the street to see his lookout boetjie looking at me. Smile and wave at him before closing the door

I think I was banned previously for writing the rest of the story. Long story short I disposed of him in a field about 8km from the house. I also bleached my kitchen before heading back to bed. Surprisingly the police showed up around 10am asking if I had a disturbance due to neighbors calling. Most possibly his boetjie that called them because my neighbors leave me alone. Tell them no I had a quiet night before they asked if they could look around. I told them kindly to fuck off because it was a Sunday.

I'll be reading your stories, have a bump.

Also, SA is a lost cause, you guys should get out, let the negro fuck up on his own

>be 18y/o me
>working as waiter at seaside restaurant
>22:30 closing up the restaurant. Suddenly police sirens outside, shouting and general commotion.
>Kaffir runs through front door of restaurant clutching woman's bag.
>Heads through restaurant through to deck area. Police were chasing him through the parking lot after getting a call for mugging.
>Police follow kaffir as he jumps the deck railing but stop when he jumps straight off deck into slip way water below.
>Winter conditions and cold Atlantic waters combined with Kaffirs latent inability to swim results in mission kill within 4 minutes.
>Police stand and watch as Kaffir flails around in freezing water screaming for help.
>Call harbour master after he sinks. Job done

I could say the same about Sweden. Would you abandon Sweden and your entire history because of invaders? I won't.

here's a bump

bumping for white justice. Also, are most of the police in SA white or black? Looking at your stories, I kinda notice that most of the police are heavily against blacks themselves, so what gives?

I'm not Swedish, just visiting and forgot to change my flag.

If Sweden was inhabited by dumbfuck subhumans that had achieved nothing throughout all of history, and I was a minority there, and the majority refused to listen to reason and prefered to govern themselves instead of listening to their betters, yeah.
I'd say fuck it, I'm out.

Also, literally how would you fix it, considering the only international support you ever had was from fucking Israel

Will marry SA qt 3.14.

What people don't realize is exactly how long some of us has been here. My family has been here for well over 300 years at this point. Also why bother leaving when the entire western world is being subverted and destroyed the same way SA was.

hi guys - it's your girl astra kruger...

Kek, that larping faggot. Have a "sorry grandpa" story.

Not the entire western world, just the countries governed by retarded leftists.
Denmark, for example, is perfectly fine, despite what some dumbass danes say on here.

Jesus, 300 years is a long time. I guess you're there forever then.

South Africa makes me worry about America. If SA can get that bad and not have all our race war, how bad will America get before we do

South Africans always find a way. This place was never a peaceful Eden. There has always been a ravenous horde or a Jew rubbing his claws behind the scenes.

We always find a way.

The niggers here know they would lose.

>a few years ago
>get a call on the radio system
>Kaffirs running from the reaction group on my street
>my dad goes out to light up the road with torch
>as he is watching the road he hears a sound next to him in the grass
>it`s a Kaffir hiding
>the Kaffir jumps up and pulls a knife
>my pops blinds him with a powerful torch and runs

And them about a month after that
>hear gunshots on the plot
>look out the window and see ADT Officer fire at a running Kaffir
>the Kaffir jumps a 6 foot precast wall and runs into the road
>sound of screeching tires
>the ADT officers also jump my wall
>later find out the shot Kaffir was hit by a car

Fight the good fight, don't give up cobber. Us colonials have to stick together, no running away, no cowardice. God's with you brother for your bravery

>Uncle owns warehouse in very dodgy part of town
>Its broken into once in a while but only petty criminals looking to take something they can carry and book it.
>Gang of thieves start working the area and identify the warehouse as a weak target.
>They proceed to rob the place month after month beating night watchman who is only armed with night stick every time he tries to stop them. Police and private security always show up late.
>Uncle takes matters into his own hands. Holes up deep in the warehouse everyday for about 3 weeks.
>Gang strikes again but Uncle is ready with Glock 19
>Corners 3 of the 6 man gang.
> Shoots all three. One survives and gives up the 3 for reduced sentence.
>Year long court case against Uncle is eventually thrown out due to Police incompetency.

Every South African I've met has been fucking legendary. Had a South African landlord a while back, he fled when Mandela became president because he thought it would lead to a race war and just had a baby he wanted to protect from it all.

Bumping for more stories.

at least that had a happy ending

Start fighting then! Who's going to stop you, Trump? He'd probably give you aid if you tried lol. Your opponent is a bunch of ignorant savages, you've been wrecking their for over a century, what exactly is the problem?

Non-colonials would never understand. Ave, Brother.

Theres an old guard of whites still in the police force. These days they are a minority in the force. The black police members hate thieving kaffirs just as much as whites. They make their job hell on earth. There are also black officers who have a massive chip on their shoulders against whites and will actively try to arrest whites for DUI or other small offences. We can afford lawyers though so we usually fuck them if court is involved

Amerilard, you wouldn't understand.
Celebrated Australia Day a few days ago, good day. Some boong at a big anti australia day march screamed that Australia should burn down. Everyone was furious. Africans here are despised. We will never allow what is happening to you to happen here. We'll win

>black officers who have a massive chip on their shoulders

I absolutely detest these fucking assholes as they usually have a finger in the pie when it comes to well paying crime. I always give them as much trouble as legally possible to make their lives a living hell.

i see, so it's kinda like in the US, where the nigger cops bash their own kind a heck of a lot more than your regular white cop. I don't even want to know how your judiciary system works - after seeing how incompetent your Government is, I honestly believe that the "HONORABLE MEMBAHS" are everywhere in SA.

Keep on fighting, brothers.

I have actually seen that you guys have been having a lot of trouble with sudanese gangs of late. Absolutely disgusting, those fucking animals do not belong in a modern country.

>WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE THAT DOOMED SHITHOLE

Even if it was easy we would stay. Some have hope for our nation but most stay out of sense of pride and duty. We will not abandon our families, our land and our people. Worst comes to worst we will go down fighting like white men should. If we lose then we have at the very least defended our values and people to the end. If we must be white martyrs then so be it. Hopefully the rest of the world will wake the fuck up if we are driven into the sea.

Dude. With what is happening in SA you would even be better off in Sweden.

You guys should take your chance to move before it is too late. I dunno though, maybe other African countries such as Botswana, Zambia and Namibia could be options.

>watching a debate inside the SA parliment
>bunch of niggers jabbering about, butchering the English language
>old white guys sitting there all seem the convey the same facial expression of "how the fuck did we reach this point" mixed with "I thought I'd seen the epitomy of kaffir stupidity"

>go down fighting like white men should
At what point does this start?

We have, and the jews in the media are in overdrive trying to cover it up. The damn cops are complicit too.
I never believed in the concept of a subhuman until I interacted with blacks. Then I understood.
I have hope for you guys. The nigger may be stupid, but at least they realise they still need us. The need to remember their place

I would rather die here than live in shame thinking what could have been. If there is one thing I do know, it is that they will pay a much greater toll in blood than we will.

Cuck. You don't abandon your homeland because it's scary. It's your blood.
Haha, implying they haven't beeb fighting tooth and nail already just to survive the next day.
What have you done to fight, armerilard?

>>Call harbour master after he sinks. Job done
fucking kek

Our have been indoctrinated for many years to believe that everything will become a Utopia once the evil white devil has been vanquished. They fail to see the examples of other countries that have completely fallen to absolute ruin after having done the same.

What is the end game of the jewish media covering up the truth? Are they expecting SA 2.0 in Aus?

Stop replying to me abo, if I want tips on alcoholism I will ask you.

The more I read about South African life stories, the more I think that the entire country is an action movie gone horribly wrong.

Here, take this. I think the whites of South Africa need to be eternally vigilant about reinforcing their residences. US military and Alphas use this to make their bunkers and permanent structures blast-resistant.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAsoTOxwAGI

Don't leave Africa bros, even if times are dire. My uncle did and he was a broken man ever since. We call this the Africa Sickness, once you spent your life there you can't live without it

>be 19y/o me visiting parents for a weekend
>They tell me our two black labs have been acting up at night lately rushing out to bark at the backyard fence.
>Kaffirs are scared of dogs but the black lab is feared above all for his ability to neutralize kaffir night camo with his own more effective pure black camo (with the exception of police German Shepard)
>Sunday morning 530 mother is getting ready for morning run with friends
>Dogs start to growl and rush outside to back yard
>they corner a deathbed looking AIDS ridden kaffir who jumped the fence looking to steal two spades that were outside
>Kaffir is curled up in a ball screaming in terror as dogs go fuckin berserk on him.
>My dad takes gets 5 iron and breaks it over his back to the delight of the labs
>"You ruined my 5 iron you fucking muppet!"
>"Watch this fucker while I call the cops"
>Thank you for entrusting me with this duty Father.

I always find it ironic that you guys have had a large hand in the destruction of my country and then you come here and try to lecture us. Kys you fucking mutt.

Thanks for taking in so many of our expats. Seriously Aus has shown incredible hospitality to Saffas living there. I still consider them cowards though

They just do what they paymasters want.
The whole multiculturalism doctrine is pushed endlessly. Why? To destroy us and rule over the mutt remains. They cover up their crimes, they're traitors.
White Australians built this land, and I'll be damned if my children live in fear of the black man hurting them. Things are getting bad, but it's just ramping up to full unrest mode, chance for recreating our nation is then.
Haha, c'mon lard, if you're gonna call me an abo, imply I sniff petrol or something, picl up your.
I'll ask again, la creatura, what have you done to fight for your nation? Or are you just another lardball.

So S.A. bros, what can we do to help you and fight off the Kaffir hoardes?

Was the purse okay?

In a way I consider it good that some of us gets out alive, if it means that our memory and our culture has a chance of surviving. I fear that we would be forgotten and rewritten as a fictional tyrant group of people. People should know.

They may be, or perhaps they had nowhere else to go. Either way, our common history of carving out paradise from a hellhole leads me to welcome you all as brothers if you ever need a place.

Mutt, stay and fix your own country. You've done enough damage.

Burgers please worry about your own countries problems. We will be ok. If the night of the long knives comes we would appreciate you military landing here, restoring peace, and then evacuating whites that want to leave. Take us to red states if at all possible.

Good work. I would have went for the lookout as well m8.

Makes sense, being triggered by me on the Internet is easier than actually making war. Good luck, hopefully you won't have to watch your family go first.

(((They))) would never let us do that. Probably have to put you all down for harming those innocent scientists and philosophers.

Not blow up all our infrastructure please. We wouldn't mind military assistance but Goddamn, we need homes to return to after wards.

My little sister was tied up and raped in her own bed by Zimbabwean nigger.

Did they died?

The Boers already left their Dutch homelands, you moron.

Is it true that South Africa has affirmative action for blacks even though they are 90% of the population? If so can you give an example of how they benefit from aa?

Who are we supposed to send military assistance to, Zuma? You need some sort of organization for aid to be sent to you.

Yes

Companies need BEE certificates, if you don't have one it becomes difficult to operate in certain areas.

If you hire 2 people one must be a non human, if you hire one, it must be a non human.

If you get 100% for everything after school the medical school will take the non human that gets 60 for everything

The boers are now natives of South Africa, they've been there plenty. They've tilled and cultivated the land and made a civilisation over hundreds of years. Same goes for Australia. Boers and English have had their differences and wars in the past, but now need to unite.
Where are you even from? I bet anything you're an amerimutt.
Post timestamp with front of passport to prove me wrong

RSA actually BTFO the US Armed forces out of Southern Africa

dude, shut up

>not asking for a timestamp with the color of his nipples

it's like you want to be fooled, user

Mutt? Ha! Okay, you inbred, Bogan, Abo.. Get back to chugging whatever piss water you're drinking so you'll have the courage to finish fucking your father.
You're of no use.

They got IQ 70-80 m8. There is no way they can even do admin jobs right without AA.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Piss water? Bit rich coming from a mutt.
You're not making much sense. Why are you talking about me fucking my father? I don't understand. Is that projection?

And what, you think that's good for you? Some US armed forces might at least keep the rape gangs off of you for ten minutes.

Ok I am out. Have fun gents.

godspeed, white man

Afrimative action is so anti progress and anti natural order... i fucking hate government so much

Quit sperging out faggot. The burger was just being nice and you fucking gone all shit.

Fuck off already cunt.

meant for you

That's the most ass-backwards goal I've ever heard of. Calling for the downfall of science, while being in a comfortably air conditioned room with electricity.
Godspeed.

Good story. Glad the girl wasn't raped.

>My dad takes gets 5 iron and breaks it over his back to the delight of the labs

>to the delight of the labs

>delight of the labs

those blacks in the vid are the smartest and most gifted in the nation.

I was friends with a South African (white). Never knew he was from there until his mom said so. They actually won an emigration lottery and that's how they got to America.

How many white people do you think depend on lotteries like this to get out of South Africa and live in the 1st world?

But i'm having fun, ya daft drongo. You're not even Australian if you don't hate burgers without reason.

>Blacks from local township decide to chimpout over lack of service delivery to their hovels.
>Riot for a full day, looting and burning businesses.
>Police lack personnel and resources to respond effectively.
>Second day the baboonery continues after white community pleads with police to do more.
>Whites gather in shopping lot parking area to decide course of action.
>Those with guns return home and collect them while other arm themselves with blunt objects.
>60+ white men march in silence to confront 200-300 rioting kaffirs.
>Upon seeing the organised collective of armed white men they turn tail and return to their shacks in the township.
>I was too young to reply but my father recounted the events to me that evening
>"Dad why did they leave and not fight?"
>"When blacks act like that and are confronted by whites like we did today they always leave in shame"
>Our very presence is reminder enough to stop acting like animals

SA is undergoing Helter Skelter.
Charles Manson spoke too much, that's why he got jailed.

...feel for you brothers, makes my blood boil. The fuck off we're full meme doesn't apply to South Africans. Happy to have as many of you fuckers on board as possible. Regroup for boer war 3, this time anglos and Afrikaners against the savages

Firstly, if you're white then SA is more hime to black people than to you, they were there before you, go back to Europe cunt.
You can't blame crime on the blacks, there is no "blacks" and "whites" there are only South Africans, and if you guys can't get your shit sorted out, you're all fuck together. You all need to put on your big boy pants and get over the shit that happened in the past, get rip of the corrupt government and make peace already...
If you can't do that then let natural selection will have its way with you

>Thank you for entrusting me with this duty Father.
Fuck, that got me.

some of the stories I hear out of south Africa piss me off so much, wish there was something I could do to help

gas the kikes race war now?

nah I like em.
Have you been there yet?
White Americans are good people m8.

Fucking kill yourself faggot. Sincerely mean that. Why don't you fuck off back to Europe while you're at it. You're a traitor

They need equity for low skill jobs. That's how fucking useless they are.

good plan

>60+ white men march in silence to confront 200-300 rioting kaffirs

stop it user, you're making me horny and sad at the same time.

>be white South African writer
>write "Disgrace" - a book where white farm woman is raped by blacks
>Blacks chimp out
>Call him racist - violently oppose book
>He wins the Nobel Prize for Literatue
>Oh!!! The pride of South Africa! We love him!
>He moves to Australia
>Never goes back

Im so glad that our squaws only live in isolated packs, too bad i live in one of their cities and have to shoo them away from my property using a machete

what happens next?

kys

Nah cunt, I've been, was there for 8 weeks, all over the west.
Some are top tier, rest are pains in tje arse. Also, again, all bantz with the cunts mate.

Redpill incoming.

To accommodate the kaffirs inability to learn anything high school passing grades were dropped to 30% for most subjects.

Enrollment quotas for university must be met or funding is cut by government. Black students have reduced standards for entrance to Uni. If a white student needs a grade of 65% to be eligible for the course the blacks need 40%. 50-70% of black students never finish Uni because they are retarded.

Then there is Black Economic Empowerment (BBE) in the workplace. Companies get tax incentives for meeting racial quotas. Basically the more blacks you higher the less tax you business pays. Many companies refuse because of their incompetence or higher blacks to fill positions with no responsibilities.

Also if your business wants to tender for government contracts your business must be fully BBE compliant.

Despite this madness whites continue to prosper