Seikaisuru Kado

Are you ready to suffer?

>sad ayylien
Looks like his yandere phase doesn't last.

heartbroken iho sonzai breaks my own heart.
He'll probably regret his actions immediately in an 'oh shit, what have I done' moment.

He's looking pretty good for a guy who spent 70 hours in isolation without food or water.

He does seem a little sad.

It's the adrenaline. When you're also about the get killed right after, you'd gather some energy.

>Looks like his yandere phase doesn't last.
Good. As much as yanShunina makes my dick diamonds, he should stay a morally-ambiguous character rather than get shafted and relegated to villain just for the sake of conflict.

There will be no suffering as long as our goddess has any say in it!

i hope jesus succedes at advancing humanity

The goddess can't do anything if the author wills it so.

Well

I am waiting for you to come.

Seeing Shindo now isn't the reason to back him up to the Anisotrope. The Anisotrope uses lossless compression, while analogue forms are 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the analogue Shindo sits on a cocoon, it will lose roughly 10% telomeric density, assuming you have access to Nova - it's about 15% on the anisotropic highway, but only 5% on Kado, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on cocoon or other analogue mediums.

I started collecting Shindos in about 2017, and if I try to get Shindo to respond to anything, even the most basic proposals, their behaviour is just crap. The neurology is terrible, the cortical and amygdala processing…well don’t get me started. Some of those analogue Shindos have degraded down to 10% or even 15% prime functioning. Lossless copies from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to preservation by the Anisotrope, you may not be able to detet the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

Jesus fuck, that's terrifying.

i want to fucking tear the tights

I wonder if her clothes have fregonics? Or is fregonics purely zaShunina's thing?

They might have. She teared the Kado, remember?

>The only two nonspoiler frames they can show us are headshots
I am ready for some quality suffering.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE NEXT EPISODE?

>having lewd thoughts about our goddess
HERETIC

24 hours from now.

Kant would say that zaShunina is a massive shitbag

>Worse than Urobutcher
Would that make him 'Nozakiller'?

And so is Tsukai, but good thing that neither of them care about what some ningen had to say.

The preview also shows him like that.

YA FUCKED IT ALL UP, YOU SAVESCUMMING ASSHOLE

Maybe ascending Shindo is the only way to save him.

COMPLETELY
UTTERLY
REJECTED
I still want to hug him though.

Maybe everyone who was on the plane will die after a certain period.

Even Tsukai, who is antagonistic towards him, admitted that zaShunina's nature is benign. He's only dangerous because of what he can do.

No, he said he took care not to leave anything of the anisotropic in them.

>You're helping him get ready for a photoshoot and he gives you this look

It's worse than just killing characters. Babylon and [Ei] Amrita got people complaining that the whole story was outright cruel.

They... they wouldn't do that to Kado... w-would they?

What happened?

Whatever the case, I want him to write more anime scenarios. I haven't been this into a series as far back as I can remember.

Isnt there that thing that change the flow of time? Just set it to x9999999 milliards so that one second for the antropics means an eternity for earth.
By then the humans will have enough power to protect themselves.

Protect themselves from what? And who would intentionally do that?

Could Shindo even exist in a 40D world without his mind and/or body shredding itself to pieces?

Don't know about Babylon (don't want to spoil myself), but [Ei] Amrita had a mutually destructive love story where the MC got psychologically "killed" at least twice by the heroine, all while knowing about it. At the end she sets him free, but it's not a happy resolution. Even Know, which is an optimistic novel overall, evolves into a eventually sexual relationship between a 28 year old man and a 14 year old girl. She's practically omniscient, reads his mind whether he likes it or not, and even their rather loving sex scene is pretty fucked up, because he justifies it as "emotion and physical sensation is the only thing I can give you". Mentally, they might as well be different species ("like a human trying to talk to a dog", as one character points out).

zaShunina can shrink himself to 3D, so presumably he can convert a human to 40D as well. He wouldn't have offered if he didn't have a way.

>He wouldn't have offered if he didn't have a way.
But what if that way requires Shindo's physical body to be destroyed so he can exist as a mathematical thought entity among the other anisotropes?
Granted, even if that were the case, Tsukai and zaShunina don't seem to have any problems creating physical bodies for themselves in the 3D realm, so it's not like he'd be stuck that way.

Being 40D would most likely involve losing your physical human body, yeah. But if zaShunina and Tsukai can stuff themselves into our limited form, the 40D existence can't be that bad in comparison.

>thicc thighs
>thigh gap
The manga art might be shit, but it has its moments.

We're gonna need one of those long "What I Thought I Got" WEGs.

It's just the faces that are bad, the rest is just fine.

>tfw Tsukai gets completely ignored
The official art and covers sure like to exclude her.

How do we protect this smile?

Give him his husbando and negotiate a symbiotic relationship between the anisotropics and humans.

I know I'm late to the party here, but what a fucking twist. I didn't even remotely see that coming.

By trying every possible choice and saving at every turn until you get it right.

>I didn't even remotely see that coming.
Of course you didn't, they were no hints. It's a terribly handed twist.

You might not seen it coming, but it makes sense in retrospect. Which is what makes it great twist.

Many people were saying that Tsukai seemed out of place for various reasons. Now we know why.

>Why can't I hold all these failed speech checks

>secondary character is excluded from official art
In other news, zaShunina's hair is white.

They wouldn't really make a character barely in half the promotional art the love interest.
Right?

Is this anime actually homo, or are the fujos just out of control like in Free?

The homo got rejected pretty hard. We're pure hetero now.

Are we going to see him cry?

The love interest is usually a secondary character. The only instance where they aren't is in romance.

I hope so. He's experienced love and anger, why not despair, too?

You tell me.

That could easily be bait.

>The homo got rejected pretty hard.
Ironically, he didn't even get rejected. He just got self-conscious and freaked out.

No, it only has 2 canon homos one of which is the second MC that proposed marriage to the first MC last episode.

Is it accurate?

That'd be the normal explanation, but the biggest conflict in the story so far happened because a pure alien god got infected with human feelings and fell in love.

Two canon homos is two more than most fujobait gets.

Unironically kill yourself.

I didn't make it, I'm just reposting it.

So he doesn't understand how to handle emotions?

This is exactly what I thought too.
It also seems like they rolled Rei and Asuka up into one to make Tsukai.

I'm not sure how you think that's any better.

Fujo genocide, when?

He grew emotions in the span of about a month, where before he'd spent a literal eternity without them. He has the emotional maturity of a child.
A good analogy is that a child's favorite toy broke, so he gets another one of the exact same kind and throws the other one away. To the child, it's still the same toy.
That's how he reacts to Shindo failing to return his love.

Maybe in an alternate universe where Shinji isn't a failure at communication and Kaworu is the autist.

It's not going to be pretty if he falls into despair, isn't it?

Honestly, him falling into despair is probably the only way to fix his fuckup. He needs to realize that you can't just murder someone if they don't do what you want them to, especially if that person is the only one you've ever felt anything for.

The OP literally shows her in a fetal position superimposed over the universe.

I was being ironic with the "no" part obviously.

Sarcasm is a difficult thing to communicate in text.

Of course, that gets further complicated by his alien perception. His species are like living information processors and there's no such thing as "real" or "fake" information. A clone and the original are exactly the same thing to him. He'd spent billions of years seeing nothing but data and now he has to navigate weird human hangups.

I thought it was odd, but presumed she's gonna get anisotropic'd somewhere along the road.

Say Shindo did accept his offer.
Would it be a sexual relationship, or purely emotional?

purely sexual

zaShunina can be surprisingly physical, but he's still a supermind first and everything else second. He's happy if he gets new info.

Hey, he's open to new experiences, he'd probably be interested in trying it at least once just for the information.
The genetic information

I saw the girl behind the counter's head as attached to the guy she's serving at first and it freaked me out.

Would zaShunina even want to experience sex?

Why would zaShunina even want to experience a festival?
It's something new.

He wants to experience everything new. And he does seem to like touching ang getting close to Shindo a lot Ah the good old days. I remember when we thought pic was lewd.

Even if it didn't do much for him, he'd probably want to try it at least once just to know what it's like. We know he has proper senses because he found the beer bitter, so we can't rule out that he could derive pleasure from sex.

Ok since shindo was just hanging around for 70 hours what did he do during that time when zashunina was talking? He didnt have any food water or entertainment on him. how did he survive?

Plus I'm sure he'd be happy to try it if his husbando wanted to.
Falling deeper into madness and despair until he just gave up.