Gimme a quick rundown on whats happening with the memo and the vote and what could possibly happen...

Gimme a quick rundown on whats happening with the memo and the vote and what could possibly happen. I haven't been paying attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

prod-upp-image-read.ft.com/40911a30-057c-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have all the info you need, and i'm very adept at explaining things tersely, but i refuse because you said "quick rundown" instead of saying "quick rizzle dizzle." maybe someone else will be willing to help you.

ya this guys is right on with his take. you really asked the question wrong.

Maybe rephrase your question, jerk.

Dems are fucked

OP, wtf?
Why would you ask like this???
Are you a fuckin asshole???

gimme the quick rizzle dazzle mah niggle zazzle my reddit0r homies

public hangings

Some fbi and some doj cunts spied unlawfully on Trump admin during election over a fake dosier paid for by Hillary and did which resulted in an unwarented collusion investigation. Names have been named in the memo apparently. Hopefully the draining will start.

Now you just sound desperate. And faggoty
Also, the memo is a meme and we are all going to be let down by the absolute lack of a happening that it will generate.

Thanks my dude.

Yeah I'm really desperate. Thanks shill. Thread over. If you post again in this thread you need to get a life.

How dare you ask like that, you fuck. And don't you dare call any of these fine people a nigger ever again.

Can I get some r34 on this memo masturbating

Memo overviews blatant abuse of fisa courts and knowingly admitting fake evidence in order to sabotage the incoming administration. Essentially treason.

Here's brief summary:
>the original meme uncovered how fbi did illegal shit and used their power to stick their dick into the election process
>republicunts wanted to release this meme
>democraps summoned all their knowledge and Orwellian duckspeak and quickly put together a counter-meme were they wold explain how it's literally nothing and nobody didn't do anything while the first meme is a russian hack
>but since that counter-meme was refering to first meme, which was at the time classified, it was also classified
>yesterday everybody voted on releasing the republicucks' meme
>democraps figured that shits smells of gasoline and proposed to make their meme public as well
>everybody voted to release the first anti-fbi anti doj anti deep state meme, but voted against making the democrapic excuses public

>blatant abuse of internal revenue service for political purposes

Whoops I thought you said blatant abuse of FISA courts under Obama administration

There's a memo, Congress voted to release.
>Will be pic related
The Artistic from various interwebs places will shitpost until a less redacted document is released.
>by the time the real shit hits the street the normies will be back to watching a tranny talk about getting mouth fucked by a dog.

It is a distraction from this Congressional requirement: prod-upp-image-read.ft.com/40911a30-057c-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

Funny how Putin is not even listed and there's no teeth in it?!
Herr Derr - Here's a list of Russian billionaires, but we're not going to do anything with this...

Donald Trump and his stooge Devin Nunes (who had to resign from the russia investigation due to being a stooge) are in the middle of a campaign to discredit the FBI and cast doubt on the Mueller investigation and its potential witnesses. Two of the witnesses of Obstruction are Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein. By writing a memo alleging abuses by the FBI, Nunes can cast doubt on McCabe and Rosenstein and push for them to be fired. Then when they testify against Trump in an impeachment proceeding, Republicans can cast aspersions on their testimony by claiming they had to "resign in disgrace."

Understand this - the Mueller investigation is legitimate. To date the only "dirt" republicans have been able to throw at it are text messages sent by an investigator who was removed from the investigation 7 months ago as soon as Mueller found out about the texts. So Nunes, a confirmed Trump stooge, writes his own "memo" and creates a hype campaign around it, as if somehow a memo written by a partisan politician is on the same playing field as the Mueller investigation.

But it doesn't even matter what the memo says. It has already been determined by Trumptards everywhere before even reading it that it contains proof the investigation must end. That is the purpose of this memo.

Uh so the memo is fake

>Muh DNC Point of View
0.02 has been added to the value of your Hotpockets Purchase Plan

the shills are scared

hillary in cuffs by midnight?

Hey fat human burger SHUT THE HELL UP.
Clinton has nothing to with this!

apologies ahmed

Except the lead investigator for the Russia Trump collusion investigation that was fired was the same for the Hillary Email investigation and the texts show he intended to go easy on her.

This is all dominoes in the same row.

Whoever said Brits are polite is full of shit. What a faggot OP is

She has everything to do with this.