If you could take control of Donny T’s Twitter and post one status, what would it be?

If you could take control of Donny T’s Twitter and post one status, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2KYg49fvjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I now identify as a female and therefore i am the first female president of the United States of America, suck it!

Use covfefe again on purpose just to watch liberals lose their minds 10% more.

The 14 words

Form freikorps and do what must be done.

"Bane?"

Post a kick starter for the very broke DNC and say I was trying to help them make money finally.

MUST

post that goebbels quote about jews

Merry Christmas! Shitter was full

Tag colbert and post a pic of a cone with two scoops of ice cream

>"Hi Mom!"
>"Skyrim is overrated"
>"Asuka is not best girl"
>"Michelle Obama has a penis"
idk, whatever really came to me in the moment. would be much more fun to just fuck with people instead of trying to be super serious
these guys have the right idea

We

Just a bunch of statistics about race and crime rate.

Also statistics about Jews being massively overrepresented in both business and media.

“GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!”
-DJT

Niggwrwhipper for real on the superbowl

Go 1488

Nigger tongued my anus

Brits aren’t white! Sad!

>It has come to my attention that a large portion of the pedophiles in hollywood and washington and globalist bankers/businessmen ruining our nation are jewish!
To think I was a friend to these people and defended them and their nation-

>-al sovereignty of Israel! Very disappointing.
I am drawing up an executive order this week for all jews to be BANNED from owning land or being citizens of the US, as well as the entire jewish community in the media will be rounded up and tried fro s0ubvers0ion. God b0les0s you all and 0letsMAGA

"READ SIEGE, FAGGOTS!"

jews... OUT!

If we could collect the energy released from the collective implosion of lefty anuses that would result from this, we could power the earth for decades

Israel did 9/11

This is the.one thing.that would.destroy.the Jews.if.the.public.ever.found out.

israel is full of dirty kikes. sad

these hoes think I’m classy, well that’s the class I’m skippin

Arrived in London today for state visit. Thought pilot made a wrong turn and landed in Yemen. Used to be such a nice city. Sad!

"fuck spics and fuck niggers, white pride world wide. that's right I am racist. suck my dick"

The goyim know

oath

This video that's been stripped from most search engines:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2KYg49fvjA

He basically has, but he says our children instead of white children.

Link?

$50 KFC voucher for everyone who provides a successful tip to ICE!

Shill some crypto

it's like fiat currency, but its value is not controlled by one group, instead the market decides its worth.

"Hilter did nothing wrong. Hi Sup Forums"

How many nuffins did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

in which case, it is not fiat currency at all...

I meant in that it has no inherent value, gold doesn't tarnish, and is rare everywhere, which gives it value, paper and 101010001010100 don't

All secrets at every level are declassified. No more secrets.

shill omisego or request please

FREE prototype railgun to the first 10 commenters listing their full name & social security number!

Just bought out @CNN hope you niggaz like gorillaz

Probably the closest to a 14 words speech was in Poland. Here are some excerpts:

What we have, what we inherited from our -- and you know this better than anybody, and you see it today with this incredible group of people -- what we've inherited from our ancestors has never existed to this extent before. And if we fail to preserve it, it will never, ever exist again. So we cannot fail.
Our own fight for the West does not begin on the battlefield -- it begins with our minds, our wills, and our souls. Today, the ties that unite our civilization are no less vital, and demand no less defense, than that bare shred of land on which the hope of Poland once totally rested. Our freedom, our civilization, and our survival depend on these bonds of history, culture, and memory.

I declare today for the world to hear that the West will never, ever be broken. Our values will prevail. Our people will thrive. And our civilization will triumph.

"Six million seems to be an exaggeration to me."

I can think of nothing better than this. We could harvest limitless keks from the left for generations if this happened.

Israel did 9/11

>our civilization will triumph
Damn right. You can't spell "triumph" without "Trump".

"Sad news, I just choked my wife to death with my massive cock. I guess she was right, it was too big."

I am the Senate.

"Help!" Its not what I thought it would be. I'm a prisoner of the jew! The Deep-state controls all my actions. V-Day NoW

"Gas the kikes covfefe now!"

fpbp

>I sure hope Pelosi and the Democrats bring illegal aliens to the #SOTU. ICE will be standing by!

> You know it was never that great to begin with

Hello America! Here's my tax returns for the past 30 years.

#releaSETHememo
Three loco is pretty good desu

show bobs and vegana

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."