What the fuck Netherlands, no really, what the fuck

google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/26461/netherlands-doctors-approve-euthanizing-29-year-hank-berrien?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/26461/netherlands-doctors-approve-euthanizing-29-year-hank-berrien
psychogendered.com/2015/07/is-psychopathy-a-mental-illness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based swamp negers.

don't see the problem desu, cheaper than cleaning up train jumper remains

This.
Fuck me can you think of anything worse than being mangled and brain damaged then kept alive for decades while being told you're not allowed to die? Fuuuuck that.

Euthanasia should be allowed for anyone age 18.

>III
the english language is a fucking joke

We also should abort fetuses that show signs of crossbreeding and other defects.

This but with the added requirement of being accountable. Someone in psychosis obviously shouldn't be able to sign up for the needle.

Another question on the same topic: Should organ harvesting be mandatory for the euthanized?

Words shorter than 5 letters aren't supposed to be capitalized in titles.

maybe brain harvesting for mental illness studies. otherwise we're just keeping rich jews alive longer.

I agree, all half negros should be aborted.

>As a doctor I felt it was my duty to kill the crazy woman when she asked me to.

Que?

Don't be so pessimistic about organ donation, Canada. My father got his new kidney after a month because it was a perfect fit and there was nobody else where it would have fit it seems. And our family is far from rich.

I think harvesting all the organs is a good idea, so many people in need for them and all the cunts not being a donor. Heard one saying something along the lines "I don't want to be cut open in my coffin"

This. I got a heart and double lung transplant 10 months ago.
You never know when it'll happen.

Was she Aryan? No? What's the problem?

Paco, La mujer estaba distraída. El doctor tuvo que ponerla a dormir. Porque ella estaba loca

Fucking niggers will always take organs but never give any.
I'm fucking pissed about it as a few people in my family almost ran out of time waiting for transplants and all these hearts being taken by selfish niggers.

I didn't know you could get so much transplanted in one session. How is breathing with some new lungs?

I mean, if he's already on immune-suppressants...

Bien.

They're alright. I'm a rare case. My doctors were very eager to have me so they could put me on a list to show off they did another heart and lung transplant since I'm a one in a million transplant, rarely ever happens. Breathing feels fine, at first it was like my lungs were inflated balloons, hurt to sneeze, cough and yawn but I eventually got my lungs to expand. My heart feels amazing, I don't feel it beating like a hammer anymore.

Euthanisia is ethically fine and should be available on demand.

More like word kino

It's sad. I think all races should be given only organs their race has donated.
Either that or if you choose not to be a donar you choose never to get a transplant if you need one in the future.

Should've got a brain transplant while you were at it.

Good for you! How is the immunosuppression?Haven't followed the topic for quite a while so I am really curious what is state of the art currently and how the side effects are...

this
fuck the weak minded

The fuck is a mentaly 3 woman?

Your first idea is stupid because organs are the same and dividing them by race would be stupid with all the mixed people out there.
Your second idea is much better.

Typical MSM style headline.
Implying that the choice was made by ''Netherlands ..." And not the individual in
>''excruciating metal anguish''
(sounds like an ironclad argument to me, even without the later elaboration)
>"Every second is torture; I'm so trapped in my head, those demons who are sitting there do not go away anymore, I'm so devoured by my psychiatric illnesses that I'm completely broken.”

What's the problem?

Glad to hear you're fine, user. I was very curious how the body handles a new pair of lungs, since it's an organ you have more or less control over.
First few days after transplantation must've sucked though?

>Blacks
>12% of the population
>15% of the donors.
What's the problem again?

What's the problem with Euthanasia?

If everybody has the right to live, everybody should have the right to die.

Protip: maybe your family genes are shit and you are supposed to die off.

>excruciating metal anguish

>socialized healthcare
>have to pay for mentally ill people until they die
>they kill themselves at a young age
I have no problem with this.

I'm willing to bet that if we legalise euthanasia on demand, suicide rates would actually drop (and thats counting euthenasia as suicide)

Eh, I hate it. Talking a lot of pills in the morning. Rejection meds in the morning which drains your vitamins so you have to take pill form vitamins and blood pressure pills in the afternoon and evening then at night more rejection meds and 10mg of prednisone which causes the worst insomnia to where I have to take prescription lunesta to sleep and the rejection meds lower my immune system so bad I'm 10x more chance to get skin cancer in the sub now.

Yeah it's not the best.

Its a font issue not a language issue dingleberry.

I'm really glad for you, user. That's some scary shit to go through.

Maybe you're right. It's easy to think about it, but incredibly hard to actually do it.
This easiness and painlessness, and the fact that it's available on demand, may even scare some people more than conventional methods.

A lot of countries make suicide illegal. In their minds, you're just damaging government property.

Ummm... Isnt that transphobic?

If you're an organ donor you dont get a coffin.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to make it illegal.
The government doesn't own the lives of the people. They have no right to tell someone to stay alive.

Try first few months. That was pure fucking hell in the hospital, anywhere that had a hole but my ears had a tube in it and every invasive procedure Like a heart biopsy and a lung bronk had to be done awake which was in my opinion legal torture and don't even get me started when they had to pull my chest tubes out one at a time, undo many painful stitches and ended up restitching parts of my chest while I laid there contemplating if living was even worth this.

>Sitting in hospital
>Two hours until triage
>Five hours later, still waiting to see doctor, Haitian lady across from me talking to another patient
>"I don't actually have anything wrong with me. I'm just here to get me some pain meds!"
>She gets seen sooner, immediately faking TERRIBLE back pains the moment a nurse or doctor shows up

wasted on a faggot

dysgenics 101

if you're going to that capitalization crap you should do it for all words. or better yet use normal fucking captilization

Oh yeah, that sounds quite like the fun experience, I can only imagine how hellish that must have been. Worst I had was a hearth catheter and an orchidopexy, jokes compared to that.

Why do guy say that?
I'm all for the Netherlands, I just needed a clickebait title leafbro.

>Someone in psychosis obviously shouldn't be able to sign up for the needle.
Why not? People with psychosis are subhumans with inferior genes and should have their genes eliminated from the population.

It's quite simple actually. Except for articles, conjunctions, and prepositions, most other words are capitalized.

All full blooded negros should be aborted.

You can get psychosis from eating something you are allergic to or not getting any sleep and many other reasons. The brain is an organ like any, just as you sometimes get an upset stomach.

Everyone that needs mental health services should be given 6 months free care and if they aren't cured and demand (as they all do) for more assistance, they should be executed. It would cut mental health costs down to almost zero.

This is normal for headlines.

Eudanasia nadsilda
Se o disabili :D

Exactly. It flies in the face of self-ownership. Without self-ownership, all rights are meaningless.

What happens if you get the heart of a gay or a Tyrone....or a gay Tyrone?
Do you get strange urges?

I don't know but I'm getting some medication that I effectively buy with my own money. There's no national healthcare in the Netherlands since a long time. You're supposed to get private insurance and pay the first €350 costs yourself.

I NEED TO KNOW IF SHE WAS A CUTE

pssst AIVD we hebben wat verkeerddenk hier

No.

Wow this women is ill let's treat her an- JUST KILL DAT BITCH. Fuckin' nigger logic.

Yep, that's true. It's also why I support libertarianism, but not liberalism.
I think a government should, of course, exist, but be as minimal as possible.

Yeah, cause that was never tried, of course. Are you really that dumb?

This.
We need them for roads, police and to stop business monopolies. That's it.

I wish we could start gassing liberals here. Way to go Netherlands.

Finally, when do start doing it to trannies ?

She asked for it herself, retard

I say we should always use the smallest level of applicable government. There's no reason a guy in Alberta should be paying for a fucking hockey stadium in Quebec city when they don't even have a hockey team.

The lack of empathy of Northern European is unbelievable.

Google thanks you for the extra dollars. dailywire.com/news/26461/netherlands-doctors-approve-euthanizing-29-year-hank-berrien

>Says the Spaniard

Exactly. I think it's better to have things structured in a more vertical and less horizontal hierarchy instead of having a monolith-like government.

Yep. I completely agree.

Exactly, says the Spaniard.

Feels good to have enough freedom to be able to kill myself if im terminally ill and not to jump in front of a train or die in excruciating pain

Suck on that mutts

Based Nederlander

Another idiot.

Why should I feel empathy for mentally ill people?

If she's mentally sound enough to decide to end her life then she should have every bit as much right as a fully mentally sound individual. Problem is that if she was mentally sound she wouldn't want to do it. It's a real catch 22.

I say throw her out of a plane.

for english headlines yes, i know, i'm just saying i think it's fucking stupid

>used to have the organ donor sticker on my medical card
>realized it might go to some shitskin or muslim
>took it off
Literally don't give a shit. better to have 1 more dead white than possibly have an alive muslim or shitskin

Implying you're capable to feel empathy for someone.

Because if you don't it's a sign that you are one. Then we get to put you down.

Someone should link the nigger who got a heart transplant and few weeks later he went on a shooting spree

Was her mental illness her penis?

What you clearly lack is psychological education.
If I can't feel empathy, then that's an indicator of psychopathy, not mental illness.
I won't explain the huge difference between these further, as you should be able to research it yourself.

In other news, an Islamic shitskin from Amsterdam who drove his car through a group of literal Jews walks free

This country...

And you know for a fact he wasn't an organ donar himself.
I remember him.

Wait, what? I request sauce.

The right to die is the only real right we have.

You're more stupid than I thought, congrats.

psychogendered.com/2015/07/is-psychopathy-a-mental-illness/

>35% of organ wait list

Gracias hombre