This movie is obviously made in an attempt to further radicalize the niggers

This movie is obviously made in an attempt to further radicalize the niggers.
They've been pushing shit like this a lot recently:

>Hidden figures (aka we sent da wypipo to space)
>Get out (aka wypipo still enslave us)
>Black Panther (aka we could've been everything if it were for da wypipo)
>HBO is making a series in which blacks get their own nation after the civil war and its like a superpower while the white's nation is a third world shithole
>Netflix is making a show in which slavery never ended

Blacks see this and take it as fact, they truly do see Wakanda and think "this is how we would've been if it weren't for whites!" (Even though Liberia or Ethiopia show otherwise)
They see shit like this and they eat it up and believe it, make no mistake the Hollywood kikes are getting desperate at radicalizing niggers as fast as possible.

Seriously, you're gonna se this a lot, niggers legitimately believing what they see on the movie.

It doesn't make them any smarter, hopefully they get big ideas and actually just move back to africa. Disregard the shithole liberia is, just do it and be the kang you knew you always were. And then enslave the locals. Brown man go home

Lmao they're never going to move to Africa.
They're gonna sit and whine about muh wypipo, nigs want to live in the successful societies whites built, but eant the whites out.
The problem is that without whites, those societies cant exist.

When would all that stuff been built? Because when white colonialists arrived the place was basically the same as it was in 10,000 BC.

>thatch hut on a skyscraper

It's literally the only architectural style that is indigenous to africa.

why do you lie you white devil . the african nations were busy building hyperloops when the white devil arrived and dragged them off to be slaves

where is all da hypa loop nigga shamboy

I can't wait to see it. Looking forward to the guy with the gauge in his lip.

>HBO is making a series in which blacks get their own nation after the civil war and its like a superpower while the white's nation is a third world shithole
I swear I had a pic for that, saying all the stats on how much life would improve if all blacks were to leave the USA.

>Africans literally need the most valuable material to fall from outer space in order to have any type of civilization
Yea i think i'll actually enjoy this movie

hearty kek, thanks user

Typical (((parasitic))) behaviour.

We need to remind niggers that there wasnt a single pre-colonial african empire not built upon enslaving and selling their brown brethren. We need to remind them that we had a moral imperative to conquer and destroy every single one of them.

IT IS A SMALL ROOTLESS INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE THAT IS PUTTING THE PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER, THAT DOES NOT WANT THEM TO HAVE PEACE

How retarded do you gave to be to believe this? If you believe the out of Africa theory Africans had thousands of years head start to build civilization and they didn't. White people aren't responsible for their 70 IQ.

One can only hope that niggers parrot what they see and are retarded enough to get the same lip disk.

The day of the rope fast approaches

>white people's
>implying Muhammad didn't start the global slave trade market

It's almost as if these people have been trained to be ignorant

Good. Give them confidence.

They will feel more confident about seperating. We should push them towards nationalism. It can only lead to good things.

>blacks get their own nation
I say just give them Mississippi.
-cut off all welfare unless it is mississipi
-cut off all federal funding unless for mississipi
-no wypipo allowed in Mississippi

> blah blah everything we could have been
So let's see isolated tribes in Africa progress to the stone age and cities where all the wypipo left become functional again. Then maybe I could take this seriously.