72 year old woman armed with BB gun shot dead by police during raid

>Geraldine Townsend was fatally shot by Bartlesville Oklahoma police during a raid, after firing a BB gun at one officer's leg and another's face.
>The raid, which occurred at about 9:30pm on January 17, was carried out on the home following allegations that Townsend's son was dealing cannabis from the property.
>Bartlesville Police said the officer who was shot in the face was the one that shot Townsend. He is believed to be on paid administrative leave as an investigation is carried out into the incident.

>VIDEO:
>liveleak.com/view?i=d13_1517266954
>ARTICLES:
>archive.fo/MRwhG
>archive.fo/fCPI7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc
youtu.be/N6uVV2Dcqt0
youtube.com/watch?v=8_6-4Phmly4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitskins are not people.

>after firing a BB gun at one officer's leg and another's face

You're clearly mistaken. The police can do wrong, and it damages our democracy it you question our law enforcement institutions. Sorry.

>her son in the future
youtube.com/watch?v=LsrC5QV_Yrc

that's right! only obese, nazi, virgins are people!

>point something that resembles gun at police
>expect to not get shot
What was here plan here?

yea, I should be able to point a BB gun at a cop in a raid, of all things, and expect not only for the cop to second guess his own safety and safety of his friends, but actually slap me on the shoulder and tell me what a jokester I am.

This isn't like the arizona one where a clearly scared and drunk man was ordered to play twister and then magdumped into.
She shot officers with something out a what looks to be a gun during a raid.
Fuck right off.

lmao black subhuman got REKT

Bb.guns aren't toys. They're.small caliber firearms. They shoot projectiles. And people have been paralyzed. and.even killed by.them before. The.officer did the right thing by shooting.her. Anyone.that would shoot.someone. in the.face.with.a bb gun, especially a cop, would.undoubtedly use a real gun if they had one. Dumb nigger got what she deserved.

>firing a BB gun at one officer's leg and another's face
Euthanasia by cop?

You have to come to the conclusion that she had no plan. She saw police and her immediate reaction was to do the one thing that would cause the end of her life. How stupid do you have to be?

>do way instain mother

>Point something visually indistinguishable from a firearm at an officer
>shoot them in the face with it and draw blood
>somehow it's a surprise when you get shot

Her own stupid fault.

I'm willing to bet that in the moment the poor guy thought he'd actually been shot by a real firearm, considering it takes place in a couple of seconds and you see someone point a gun at you and then get a sharp pain in the face.
Bb guns can pack a hell of a punch especially if they're nodded.

Nigger thought she grabeb real gun but realised too late its shitty toy

And nothing of value was lost.

I'm not saying I can think of a better solution, but when police raid your house, running through with guns drawn and yelling at you to get down, you may either go in to fight or flight. Even moreso if they're in plain clothes, and only yelling at you to "Get down."

It's called "Shock and Awe" because it's designed to shut you down mentally and make you submit. But, if you have a survival instinct, you may react exactly the same as you would if they were a pack of niggers aiming to rape your children.

Of course, most of you would probably instinctively lie face down as soon as you see a gun pointed at you when you don't even know if it's a criminal or a police officer.

No, most of us are white, so we'd probably go to the door when someone claiming to be a police officer was knocking on it

SHOULDA TASED GRANDMA

And what about when they throw you on the floor and storm past you, upstairs, and in to the bedroom of a family member who was sleeping? Does your whole family stop what they're doing to greet every uninvited guest in the doorway?

this,
only a nigger could think they are somehow a victim

>Does your whole family stop what they're doing to greet every uninvited guest in the doorway?
Well it's not often a police officer claiming to have a warrant bangs on our door, so yes, my family would stop everything they're doing.

In Canada, if you even just make a finger pistol in your coat pocket while robbing a gas station or something, you'll be charged as if your hand was a firearm. No joke.

So much for "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". But i guess it's fine since she's brown. Gun fags truly are evil.

>because her babby could not frigt back

I think here is the same way if you make the victim believe you have a weapon it will be set to aggravated robbery

>common sense gun laws
How can you have common sense laws if you don't have common sense?

There are states that do that, too.

Does shareblue think anyone on Sup Forums cares or are they just running low on shill thread ideas.

Fuck off faggot, news is allowed

suicide by cop. good for her.

she attacked them. its her fault. a bb gun can cause damage and even kill some one if she shot them and hit a major artery in the neck for instance

What if someone was asleep? In the shower? What if the cops pretend they're there to deliver a package (which does happen), and nobody in the house could possibly be aware that within moments, men with guns drawn will be storming through?

Police often get the wrong house too.

What if you are the man of the house, with a wife and infant, and the cops bust in while you're all asleep and if they had been criminals, you would've only had a moment to fire at them?

Her right wasn't infringed upon, you villainous sack of shit, Brock.

WELL, SHE MIGHT HAVE HAD A WAISTBAND

CAN'T RISK YOUR LIFE BEING A COP LIKE THAT

>shoot at police
>end up dead
common sense tells the noggress was the evil one
also, there's no such thing as "weed sellin' shaw' nut iz be i'fridged', jah-marcus

The right to keep and bear arms does not exclude you from the consequences of HOW you use them. There are also plenty of "common sense" gun laws. Felons, drug addicts, people who have been dishonourably discharged and other such individuals cannot lawfully own firearms (You would know this if you ever filled out a 4473).

There are "Use of force" classes easily accessible to you in every state. They aren't long, they aren't expensive, they mostly focus on de-escalation, safety and local/state/federal laws.

It's fucking pathetic that a FUCKING LEAF knows your country's shit better than you do.

One law I really like that some states have is that if you are an accomplice to a crime in which one of the criminals gets shot dead (say, being the getaway driver for a robbery that got stopped by a guy with a CCW), you become liable for their death(s).

>they descend on the place like armed thugs

Im so glad I didnt have children in this shithole full of armed pussies

Maybe the cops should stop being niggers.

Don't break into a persons home unless you're ready to have your fucking brains splattered all over the wall.

Cops are the biggest niggers when it comes to this.

>youtu.be/N6uVV2Dcqt0

Lmao dude. Listen, if you're prepared for a no knock and you're sure that you won't get killed go for it, take out as many of the lawbreakers as you can and hope that they don't pop you off camera after the truce is called. Most people tend to follow Police orders for the time being so they don't get shot. Your hypotheticals sound like a middleschoolers idea of a raid
>yeah just one shot each cop who walks through the door!
No.

she wuz jus doin da packin-or-lackin challenge

fuck America

>How stupid do you have to be?

she was black

Good!
>Should have shot everyone else in her family. And the neighbours too!

Niggers are not people. Anyone who is defending then is a faggot.

The only correct answer is to fire a BB gun at multiple fully grown men with firearms. Only good things will happen.

Good post, Tommy Leaf Jones

Technically not a firearm.
Firearm is a weapon which uses exploding powders etc (chemical reactions) and chamber to contain gases to propel projectile.
BB guns don't use chemical reaction, they use pressurized gas or mechanical means like a powerful spring

death rattle starts at 3:20

I'm describing things that have actually happened. A cop got blown away in Texas a few years ago exactly like this.

>cop sees gun being pulled on him
>cop shoots
so what's the problem?it's just another dumb nigger who was lackin

he got away with it too

An air rifle is not a firearm

Yes, and if you can, more power to you. To sit there in your bathrobe with a Jiminez .25 and hope you get through the plate of one of the 10 guys coming down on you is retarded. Pick your battles.

It obviously wasn't. Stop being a little faggot.

the fucking cunt acts like he's dying from a pellet. a bunch of unskilled faggots raised on Xbox.

Based vet.
American cops are porkies, they scream like 'em too.

It really comes down to the muzzle velocity and muzzle energy. There are pneumatic firearms that are strong enough to take down deer, but those are usually .38 caliber or greater and you can only get a few shots out of the (rather large) tanks before you run dry (and the shots gradually decrease in velocity).

You know what's a lot of fun, though? Full-auto non-firearm airguns are lawful.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_6-4Phmly4

So what's the problem here?
The old nigger shot first.

Console yourself with that notion while you're wondering if Jamaal will cut your throat when his friend is finished raping your wife. After all, they could've been cops, so you can't be responsible for not defending yourself.

....and who the fuck seriously believes mariJEWwaanasz doesn't kill people (in this case, nigger-granny)???!!!!
>weedniggers totally btfo forever

I'm black but..
A coon being a coon is a coon

>>after firing a BB gun at one officer's leg and another's face

Play silly games...

>dudes in tactical gear yelling
>confusing them with nogs
Jesus, have actually seen a black person before? Go outside user.

No knock raids are bullshit, I give you that.

I'll be laughing with EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ringing in my ears as the cops and SWAT teams are shredded into oblivion by stepping into a house rigged with live grenades and sawed off shutguns.

>t. coon

Lmao why are all americans such fat fucks?

Dumb nigger shouldnt have been shooting at the cops idfc if it was a bb gun dont be a fucking retard and you stay alive

thats what senile people do when a pack of immature police bust in to find some pills or whatever stupid shit they were after.

Awwwwww did babby get his little feewings hurt?

This.
I was ready to be enranged. Then I read that.
The fuck is wrong with people?

It happened in Texas a few years ago, and the guy wasn't prosecuted even though they wanted to. They wanted to put him away for waking up in the middle of the night and firing at unidentified men running through his house in the dark, toward his family.

You go outside, nigger. I'm the one talking about reality here. You can't max the brightness or set your crosshair to turn green when aiming at a friendly npc in real life.

She should have been wearing a suicide vest and Allah Akbar'd for mass effect.

>I was ready to be enraged
Why? Didn't you see the OP pic?

Because of confirmation bias. They are roughly as obese as other nations. The United States definitely has an obesity problem (they are tied for 19th place), but that could easily be resolved by ending government subsidies for unhealthy foods (I'm looking at you, corn subsidy).

And I'm sure he stood in the doorway in full view of 20 men with rifles. Like I've said two times before, pick your battles. Don't sit in the living room in front of a doorway that can fit 3 men abreast and take potshots.

It's classed as one in the UK lol. My friend was caught with a plastic BB gun in public and was charged the same as if he was carrying a loaded shotgun.

The UK is not exactly a bastion of sanity when it comes to firearms.

you can say you're ubermench all you want,
we all know you've got some shit skin in you, mutt
clean your keyboard of cum and Cheetos before you reply

Dont forget the soy.

You've done a thorough forensic analysis on this case already. And just from one guy's shakey cam. That was pretty fast, buddy.

You Brits are cucked. If I lived in the UK I would have already went on a mass shooting spree.

thats what they get for selling weed in oklahoma, that shit is no joke they treat you like al capone out there for it. not saying its right just saying they are fucked up out there, and their court system is medieval to boot so you are treading on thin ice if you touch the shit.

Clearly

> after firing a BB gun at one officer's leg and another's face.
Lmao, I thought that you can't kill yourself with BB gun.

Superb deflection

keep projecting, nigger

one less nigger. 57% here we come

based vet

Yup, it could have been a squirt gun and the officers actions would have still been justified.
>someone is shooting at me, I should wait and see if it kills me before I return fire.

Gay.

Not a firearm, but it is classified as a weapon that fires a deadly projectile. Classed with firearms in all anti-gun legislation.

I actually bought one of those, fun as fuck.
Even though not a firearm I probably wound up some fucked up list. And another one for posting here.

It doesn't help. Also interesting to note is that areas with fluoridated tap water have higher rates of thyroid dysfunction.

>everyone i don't like is a mutt
Kill yourself

With BB guns?

Seriously. Their special forces already use C8's. Just switch everyone to those.

Being Canadian, I have absolutely no bias in this matter, lol.

Technically true. Nor is a bike lock a weapon. Sometimes the way it is used change the nature of an object.