Early 30s and he doesn’t even have hair? Soyboy Supreme, ladies and gents

Early 30s and he doesn’t even have hair? Soyboy Supreme, ladies and gents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Miller_(political_advisor)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soy makes you want to cut off you dick, hug sub-humans, give them your pay check, your wife and your county. It doesn't make you want to purge the heathens by any means necessary. Which seems like Millers only desire in life.

He's /ourkike/. Leave his hairline alone. Genetics can strike any of us. I'm almost 40 and I thought I was going to keep all my hair but I think I'm starting to see a small amount of hair loss. It's fucking depressing.

stephen miller is proof that there are good jews

I'm late 20s, and have a high forehead with a slight widow's peak. This stuff happens to plenty of men, even during the 20s.

Lol leave neo-goebbels alone

All Jews will be genocided beginning this year.

noooo

yeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7rCt531RY

>soyboy

what is hereditary hairloss and a mouth-breathing faggot OP in with the 7AM slide thread. this will be a long day for you.

He almost always looks like he wants to be staring down at you while his brownshirts get their jackboots into you.

If he can keep himself clean he has a massive career ahead of himself.

He's the only kike I would fuck

"The body can only hand a certain amount of Jewishness."
-Hitler (Look Who's Back)
Maybe he's only ethnically jewish

>soy makes you lose your hair!
Why dont women go bald then? Its your precious testosterone retard, not eating some bean.

Lots of Soy defenders in this thread! Rage on, soygoys!

And unless I’m mistaken, he doesn’t even have a family to raise like a real man. My generation would call that a Fannyfucker Flag.

>It's fucking depressing
try being in your twenties

If Trump really does open up the libel laws and destroy the lugenpresse I'll move straight to America and use all my crypto gains to MAGA

Hairloss is a genetic predisposition of weakness to DHT and Alpha-5 Reductase. Has nothing to do with Soy. DHT is a byproduct of testosterone in fact. But it has nothing to do with more or less.

Also a side note. Trannies take ESTROGEN when 'transitioning''. Their hair grows MORE.

> You're a fucking idiot.

He pumps iron religiously and could easily beat your ass to death.

Technically isnt hair loss in men caused by free dihydrotestosterone?

Not sure how that relates to soy, as soy is said to increase female androgens, ie estrogen.

Are balding men the opposite of soyboys?

No. They thought it was just DHT. The "Pennsylvania study" showed Alpha 5 reductase and inflammation were the other factors.

male pattern baldness occurs with normal levels of testosterone

Keep talking shit faggit

Ha, okay Steve! You pumping iron like pic related?

Don’t need hair to wear a cowboy hat.

I went full bald at 19. I sperged out over it for a couple years and tried cringey combovers etc but now I actually like the look. It’s had zero effect on my ability with women as well.

the shills really are desperate

>Implying being bald is not the most masculine

Going bald helped my career a lot too. When I was 19 I was already a marketing executive managing people in their late 30s and early 40s. Once I went bald I started getting a lot more respect and having more authority over people. I’m still only 26 but in client meetings a lot of people assume I’m 45 with 26 years of experience.

He’s gay, so...

Guy is probably Mossad. I don’t care though I hate Central Americans so much I’ll allow it.

OP is a full blown fag. Want to know what makes men go bald? Fucking testosterone!!!

More than half men go bald. But in this modern age of vanity, soma culture, beauty worship, we pay money to giant entities so we can all appear the same. You have legions of silly men forking over their money because they think a man should have hair. They've effectively neutered themselves, while the bald men have nuts the size of bowling balls. If all of the men stopped doing this, it would be plain to see that it's just what happens, not a deficiency of any kind. Then the coiffed 50 year olds will be labeled as the sissy fops they are.

Yeah, dressed up like a dancer at a Castro District poz party.

Take the bald pill

It's not soy, it's called an excess of testosterone, and he's got it.

Spoken like a true soyboy. Keep hope alive, you emasculated faggot.

>30s
he's 52

high tes = balding tho duh

excess test can cause hair to fall out brainlet

t. Mormon

Genes and excess testosterone

That's funny, because all the pre-mature balding millenials that I see tend to be nu-males.

his kikesterone is so powerful that not even his own follicles can stand it. You would die from a stevenfussion any day.

Dead thread is dead. I think we’re all in agreement that Mr. Miller should have skipped the soymilk and tofu.

Every Hitler needs a Goebbels.

I'm going the same way. bald is beautiful you nigger.

Our Ultra jew is outjewing other jews for shekels. Neo-Goebbels hahahahahahahaha fucking amazing, love it. All this shilling makes me love our pet kike.

Me too

used to have thick curly hair. 4 years took a round of antibiotics and hair has been thinning ever since. Im kinda meh about it although my hair was my best quality. I just buzz it and now dont have to use halfbottle of conditioner to maintain it. In fact I dont use any shampoo or conditioner now really. shit is junk for you.I will admit though to I am quite stress and can fall into periods of black pilledness so that no doubt doesnt help.

Most German men lose their hair around that time. That's when they just cut it all off and accept it. I'm 26, heavily German and starting to get that too.

based killer miller

Actually balding is linked to testosterone. Fuck off, shitty troll.

Uhm ..guys...
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Miller_(political_advisor)

>Actually balding is linked to testosterone
This argument again

Paraphrase

that's not balding, that's what happens when you spend hours everyday fantasizing about deporting spics and niggers. Your hair flees from the fiery thoughts.

Some people have balding issues. My dad's been losing hair since his late 20s. He's the least soy man I know. Read once in a while, fag.

5α-Reductase inhibitors reduce free testosterone from turning to DHT which destroys portions of the scalp's ability to regrow hair.

How is it not related to higher testosterone when the most effective way to stop male pattern baldness is to take 5α-Reductase inhibitors to reduce DHT?