Drumpf

Even white people can see it now: Donald Trump’s a racist

An increasing proportion of whites now agree Trump is “biased” against black people — but support him anyway

>Donald Trump is no friend of black people. This fact is so obvious that a large number of white Americans are finally starting to acknowledge it. A new poll from the Washington Post and ABC News finds that 52 percent of Americans believe Trump holds "a racial bias against black people," with 4o percent "strongly" believing that.

> doesn't treat blacks like KANGZ 'N KWEENS
> muh racist

Can the baizuo left die already?

No one asked me.

wtf... I love trump now
also sage and kys

>even white people can see
>this is somehow not racist?

>Even white people can see it now:
Oh, I see racism, alright.

SAGE

>Trump confirmed racist
>Approval goes up
>And that's a good thing

nobody gives a fuck about a shit article that max 1000 ppl read and believe

What did he ever say that was against niggers? I can see how these faggots used what he said about illegals to say he didn't like Mexicans. But what did he even say about niggers? I honestly don't get this one.

52% of rabbits with no job and enough free time to talk to a paki over the phone for an hour feel that trump is rascist.
didn't fifty two percent vote for hillary?

>Our white president is racist (and that's a good thing).

He said shithole.

He's still a lifecuck that wants to get rid of nigger population control.

I was wondering this too. He called those countries shitholes, supposedly discriminated against blacks in the housing market in the 70s or something, and “attacked” MLK bodyguard and congressman John Lewis for crime in his district.
Maybe he said nigger and they’re just holding on to the tape idk.

I wish.

Name one thing trump said that is racist towards black people

Get a job

>Donald Trump is no friend of black people.
offers zero evidence

I don't give a fuck if he's racist or not. I know it's Sup Forums here and a lot of board is racist. But, seriously people need to get over the idea that being called a racist is soooo bad. No one cares, no one likes niggers, etc..

Boo hoo

Except, NO, his polls are rising, not falling.
nice bait

>(((Poll)))
I don't remember doing a poll on WaPos website, do you?

“Before he died, King had been a big backer of Cesar Chavez, the late-Sixties farmworkers’ organizer and one of the earliest campaigners against open borders. Right after King’s death, Reverend Ralph Abernathy, his replacement as head of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, marched with Chavez in a protest against illegal immigration over its suppressive effects on wages and its weakening of unions"
so MLK was against open borders and mexicunts stole the "dreamer" theme from blacks.

Actual Trump approval is probably above 60%

Yup. He also fucked whores and hated fags.

>white democrats have been the majority of people calling DRUMPF "racist"

>wow did you guys realize white people hate drumpf too?

Th-thankya for tha permission my jewish mastas.

even though vast majority of blacks wants the borders shut
fake news with non sequitur polls

I always saw him as bring racially aware, why do you think I voted for him?

People learn that the world doesn't end when holding such thoughts.
>"They're comfy!"