Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/hardball/watch/45-of-americans-support-impeachment-1148845635637
youtube.com/watch?v=UdvHQl6ZVhc
youtube.com/watch?v=c1nPImqmH_4
youtu.be/t8a8EFMAuSU
youtube.com/watch?v=LOFf8iFsYbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RELEASE THE MEMO THEN THE HOUNDS

Why couldn't the memo be released before POTUS speaks tonight?
Why, God, why??

MAY KEK BE WITH US

Kek

Gib habbenig

9pm EST

Can someone tell me what the memo says?

It's not released yet, just approved for release. Despite what pol says, it will probably be a few days

cant wait for Sup Forumss salty tears when nothing happens

"The Jews"

This.

Shit needs to happen soon. Look at the shit that is going down.

MSNBC releasing a poll saying 45% of people support impeachment. They know their goose is cooked with the memo release. I wouldn't be surprised in Muller leaks something tomorrow morning about the faux investigation.
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/45-of-americans-support-impeachment-1148845635637

No one actually knows

Allegedly it explains that the entire doj and FBI case against Trump was formed out of the fake dossier and that Mueller has just been personally hunting Trump with zero evidence

At what time does this happen op? I want to see it live

Ohh no, not a poll, anything but a poll this is truly the end of Trumps campaign.

I'm double dog ascared.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

What time is this tonight? Someone, please.

9PM eastern I think.

Australia? West!

#releaSETHememo

google it you inbred

Trump isn't releasing the SOTU speech ahead of the broadcast. Apparently no other president has refused to release it in advance for the last 55 years.

I'm going to be so happy if he addresses the memo. I'm assuming it's unlikely because he'll probably want to keep the speech "positive". But I'm hoping he reads it anyway.

*State of the Uniom

>(((Google)))

Nice one shlomo, go snort some draino

use duckduckgo

quack quack

What will be the MSM talking point? Dark, Divisive, unhinged, dangerous, etc?

I’m not sure I can stomach an hour of Trump bragging about how awesome he is, and how he’s turned the economy around, when there’s zero legislation from his administration in effect yet that could possibly have an effect on the economy, and compared to the last several years it’s on pretty much the same trajectory as before.

See: The kikes follow their own scripts so tightly you'll know by tomorrow what the "DRUMFP IS HITLER" talking point is.

it ends tonight.

My body is ready for more of this

Every fucking day. Come on Sup Forums OHMERGERD ITS HABBENING!!! LOCK AND LOAD FAGGOTS!!! OHMERGERRD!!! Go to news... Absolutely fuck all. Wait a week. Absolutely fuck all. Wait a month. Absolutely fuck all.

Why do I even bother with you?

5 pm eastern you mongoloid rape baby.

can i watch a stream somewhere? also when is it

No no no, it won't end tonight. The ride never ends my friend. Tonight is just another new act in humanity. Enjoy the show. You are here forever.

He's got 5 days to review it and make his decision, 5 days to make these cunts squirm, Trumps not going to miss that opportunity.

Because one day we'll be right.

I WILL DONATE 9000 MAGAs TO MY FREEDOM BROTHERS

I read the memo, it's really nothing. You really should have read Adam Schiff's memo. It contained all the correct information. Your memo is written by Russia agents and the GOP. My memo is better than your memo. No one is going to watch the State of the Uniom, lol. Can't even spell? Our government is being hijacked by right wing agents supported by the Kremlin. Enjoy your State of the Uniom it will be Drumpf's last because impeachment is coming. Tick tock.

The more potent way to make them squirm is to read the memo durring the state of the union. Nobody can edit it or cut it off while he does it under law either.

A broken clocks right twice a day. That makes it more useful than Sup Forums

Reminder that this memo has led to an investigation into both the FBI and DOJ. This is huge.

I can hardly wait

I think he'll mention it in a way as- Iv'e just received some information that's so damning, it goes against the very foundations this great country was built on, terrible, so terrible. Something like that, make the cunts sweat..

The best part is too, we have the neutered version of antifa here. They litterally can't do shit, and the ones that are know they are being watched. Not by the feds or anything, but by us. That's what really scares them.

>Muller
Why does everyone pronounce it wrong, it' fucking pronounced M/YULE/ER

So he'll say nothing and pol will cum in their pants as always, after drawing conclusions from nothing?

I used to believe in this place. Its all a larp. It either goes nowhere or further left in reality. So depressing.

just about every british poster is a depressed faggot.

*middle of speech*
*pulls out paper from suit*

its coming. Trump is legendary for his grudges. We are talking, fucking legendary. Like complete annihilation of his enemies when he really gets going.

All the fucks who were paid shills? The companies kept records. It will take a bit. maybe into the second term, but they will know terror.

Are the Democrats really sending "dreamers" to take their place for the SOTU?
Think of the "Designated Survivor" plot...

Thats because we get sick of you gullible fucking idiots

>state of the union
>union
T R I G G E R E D

Just went and found this. Might be good to distribute for salt in the meantime.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdvHQl6ZVhc

Mongoloid rape baby

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Take these digits. My father gave them to me to use at a worthy cause.

Now I am giving them to you.

the SOTU is at 9 pm, stop being so fucking embarrassing.

My fellow Americans, a storm is upon us.

My biggest regret is that that cameraman didn't find Brianna Woo in there. Because "she" was there front and centre to witness history... sorry herstory.

Your father was a cheap jew, I'll give mine in support.

You have my autism

5 pm est is just when coverage starts, user

Old school American optimism is gonna save the world again you absolutely useless British cuck

I don't believe it but I like the idea that he ran for president just because Obama made fun of him
youtube.com/watch?v=c1nPImqmH_4

I seriously hope Schiff releases the minority memo and blows your narrative out of the water.

TFW Obama mocks Trump by revealing all the legit cover-ups from the Deep State.

Is there a way to watch the Union Speech online? At what time will it be?

Revenge is mine sayeth GEOTUS. This I pray.

Giving my energy. Also yo did you guys seeyoutu.be/t8a8EFMAuSU

we could email the shit out of him and make the NFL more about Community service and maybe even fix public school lunches. I propose we plant fruit trees and more on school properties and in the excess land in our cities and neighborhoods.

I believe it should start at 0300 am CET.

Lol

take my energy Donald!

>D.D.K
>All good things must come to an end.
>30.01.18

Quality.

Serbia will burn!

Putin will be in a sex tape... and wins the AVN award for best male actor

tonight

Take all of it

"Should I read this?"

youtube.com/watch?v=LOFf8iFsYbA

what game are you playing?

Shills are pissed today, that memo has 'em terrified

Kek be praised, give the President our energy!

WW3 starts and we win

HIGH ENERGY

We get to see Ivankas nice tits!

LOCK
HER
UP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A once great river will devour stone and steel

Take my Baltic Power!