How is the Strawhat-Firetank alliance going to escape from this mess?

How is the Strawhat-Firetank alliance going to escape from this mess?

THIS IS NOT A GENERAL SHIPFAGS NOT WELCOME

Big Mom is going to kill Luffy. The strawhat will disband and the manga will end there, with Luffy being nothing more than another worst generation pirate that thought he was hot shit when he really wasn't.

SaNami is canon now

Why are SaPufags and LuNatards so sensitive?
They don't know how to lose

Nami is very cute here

Mihawk comes back for his yearly soul donation and saves his disciple's captain.

Intredasting

Now stop the shitposting and add something to the discussion

wonder how luffy gonna fight this monster.

I really think someone's going to have to stay behind so the rest can flee. Otherwise I don't see how they'll get out of this mess. I heavily doubt the SHs are gonna beat BM here. They only have half their crew plus very few allies. And honestly, BM just seems way too ridiculously powerful for Luffy right now. It's not like Doffy where he was strong but still seemed beatable since Luffy and Law could regularly land blows on him and make him bleed. This has a completely different, almost desperate feel. Like I said, I think either somebody stays behind like Mr. 2 did or Oda's gonna have to come up with a giant asspull to rival Togashi.

>No One Piece next week

why

I haven't been in OP threads for about a month now. How does everyone feel about the Yonkou now? I remember when people were saying how Luffy was ready for this stage and how everyone was a jobber in BM's crew and how BM will be the first to go, and blah blah blah. I'm fucking loving how the Supernovas' are getting shit on. Kidd? Fucked. Hawkins and Killer? Probably fucked. Apoo? Fucked off. Luffy? Fucked. Bege? Fucked. Urouge? Fucked off. I want to see Drake getting shit on by Kaido too. He's one of my favourite Supernovas but like I said, it fucking feels good when the Strong characters are legit fucking strong.

I think this was only an introductory arc to Big Mom pirates, they will be heavily involved with Elbaf arc.

It looks like this to me

Kaido : Punk Hazard --> Dressrosa --> Wano

Big Mom : Fishman Island (kinda) --> Whole Cake Island --> Elbaf

Yeah. I think the chances of BM going down this arc are very low. If she falls now, it'll be an insult to the name of Yonkou in my opinion because it'll make them seem like pushovers any rookie can beat up. I feel like there'll be at least one more arc involving BM where she finally goes down. Like you said, it could be Elbaf because that's where she was raised so her falling there will be pottery.

The "Power levels" are confusing to me. So Yonkous are legitmately powerful than Admirals? Didn't we get a glimpse on how crazy powerful things are in the New World with Gekko Moria? A Shichibukai who got his ass beaten in the New World?

I kind of forgot but doesn't the Yonkou basically roam around New World

Remember this. BM WILL go down this arc... but only because germa 66 will sacrifice themselves to do so.

They are cute together

It's weird how much significance Elbaf ended up having. I always figured it'd be an adventure arc but nope. So Sanji gets WCI. Zoro gets Wano. Usopp gets Elbaf? I mean, we all know Usopp is gonne be major in Elbaf, right? I really want yo see how he stumbles into fucking over Big Mom with an army of Giants.

This. People thought the Supernovas were going to be hot shit in the New World. Turns out they're all not the special snowflakes they thought they were. The Yonkou are feared for a reason and it's not because rookies can fuck with them whenever they want. I think Drake was the only one who realized this and that's why the first thing he did was joining up with Kaidou. Kidd, Hawkins and Apoo were, to me, the most retarded ones. At least Luffy and Law had a vague plan to take down Kaidou. Of course, now Bege also joins the retarded tier since his plan to kill BM literally hinges on a lot of unknown factors he has no control over.

>implying you need a sacrifice to take BigMeme down

They can't deal with facts

Urouge is doing well, but that's it

The introduction of Hadrudin to her backstory means he needs to be present for her defeat.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Whitebeard was seemingly stronger than the Admirals, even if he did get fucked up, and even though he was literally dying. The current Yonkou seems to be in a very good position health wise. Akainu can probably match a Yonkou but I'd wager that he'd lose after a 15 daybattle or whatever.
Shichibukai's strength is so varied that you can't really place them anywhere. It all depends on the individual. And all we got from Moria was that Kaido was scary strong and ruthless. So far Kaido has kept up that notion.
The Yonkou does "rule" the New World but obviously there are places were the Marines are established or islands strong enoughto be under no one, orwhatever

I always figured the Admirals and the Yonkou are pretty much around the same level. Whitebeard is not a good indicator since he was suffering from disease and old age and pretty heavily injured already. I think since Carmel mentioned Linlin had potential to become an Admiral that's around the level she's at right now. I feel like Shichibukai, no matter how strong, are at least a tier below that. Mihawk may be Shanks' equal as a swordsman but it's telling that people consider Shanks a Yonkou but not Mihawk. Shanks may be stronger in other ways.

boobs mysteriously deflated though

Oda needs to scale back her boobs desu.

I feel like even Urouge had his fair share of humiliation out there. When we saw him he was injured and trying to recover on that cloud island. If I recall correctly, Cracker beat the shit out of him after he got Snack and that's why he was forced to flee. So even he isn't doing that well. Honestly, Luffy and Law got the best cards out of all the Supernovas since they were doing pretty well out there. At least until now, since Luffy's pretty seriously fucked now.

Nami with perky smaller tits is Best Nami

I hope big mom is defeated now so we can move to a better Yonkou, I don't want Oda to keep stretching shit

Urouge beat one Commander and left. He's done the least along with Bonney and Drake.

I'm still certain that Drake is gonna betray Kaido at some point. Same with Apoo. The Supernova seems to be the rebels, you know? They seemingly serve under the Emperors but always ends up revolting, even if they're strong enough.

This. He was calling for her execution back in the day. He may finally get to see her fall in Elbaf arc maybe when he, and possibly the rest of his fellow giants, help the SHs bring down BM for good and avenge his Giant captain from back in the day that Linlin killed.

I don't understand how people don't get this. Yonkou = Power, Wealth, Influence, Land, Firepower, Crew, Alliances, etc, etc. That's why Shanks is a Yonkou. Sure, Mihawk can probably stalemate him in pure swordsmanship but that's not what makes a Yonkou. It's that simple.

Fuuuck, we'll actually see Gigant Luffy at Elbaf. It'll be pottery. The tiniest guy but the biggest buy lands the final blow on Big Mom. Udopp will look upon from the shoulders of his new Giant army.

Exactly my thoughts. Elbaf gained a lot of significance in this arc. I lost count how many times I read or saw interviews of Oda when he said that Vicky the Viking was his favourite anime when he was a kid. It's obvious that the giant Vikings must restore their honour as a race by defeating Big Mom with the Strawhats.

My boy Sanji trying to feel some.

And to think that some people thought that Elbaf would never be a thing. Feels good, man.

Do the alliance escapes or do they defeat BM?
Seems too early to defeat her just like that.

A deal will be made. A deal that Bege cannot refuse.
Or Judge will grow a pair and offer the Vinsmokes to BM for the Strawhats' safety.

>offer the Vinsmokes to BM
>after they just escaped by a hair's breadth an assasination attempt

Judge doesn't seem like the selfless type to be honest. Even after everything that's gone down, at most he'll acknowledge Sanji as his son. That's not gonna mean he'll give up his life and his family's lives though. I think it's more likely that Pudding is the one who makes the sacrifice. She already seems to be feeling conflicted after Sanji's words. If he saves her from Daifuku or something after all this it'll seal the deal. She also has the perfect weapon to stall Big Mom. Her DF lets her view memories. If it also lets someone else view their own memories, she can fuck BM up using the truth of Carmel's death long enough for SHs and Bege to escape. She can be the Mr. 2 of this arc in my opinion.

>So Yonkous are legitmately powerful than Admirals

The war was enough to get an answer to that. Yes.

Luffy awakens, gives Big Father properties of rubber and lets it use Gears.
SaPu fags forever and eternally BTFO!
SaNa is the only way, all the way!

The Tametako box will end Big Mom. Luffy won't escape he will win.

Whitebeard fought all three admirals and multiple Shichibukai and a huge army AND a future yonko all in one fight and this indicates that a single admiral is as strong as him?

To be fair, Bege's plan wasn't terrible, it's just that the finisher was too weak, or rather the finisher material. Like it was working pretty well despite all the setbacks, just that Big Mom's screams being so powerful that they can disintegrate rockets is crazy.

>Pudding
I can see it. She threatens to kill herself or something like that. She saw Sanji being hapoy in this chapter so she'd be all like "The one man that got me is happy with his crew so I have to do this".

To be fair Akainu was the one that dealt the most damage to him and most probably the one that dealt the killing blow by melting off half of his face. Blackbeard and his crew were the ones killstealing. Even if BB didn't show up there, Akainu's attacks would've inevitably killed WB. So in a sense, an Admiral was capable of going toe-to-toe with a Yonkou and dealing a killing blow to him. Of course, it doesn't mean Akainu is completely superior to WB but in general, I suspect they're a lot closer in power than some people think.

The Tamatebako box won't do much more than annoy Big Mom. It's just a normal bomb that's hidden in there. It's not like a fucking nuke that'll obliterate BM. Linlin's already been noted to have impenetrable skin. I doubt a simple bomb is going to be enough to kill her.

This. I feel like Oda made Pudding a sympathetic character for a reason. He gave her a sad backstory and made her cry at Sanji's words for a reason. I feel like it's setting her up to be the sacrifice here to let the SHs and Bege escape. She'll probably be doing it for Sanji, the others just benefit from that.

I can't see any non asspull way for them to get out of this mess. They fucked up in every way imaginable.

Of course there's still the option that someone sacrifices themselves to let the others escape. But other than that, yeah, Oda pretty much needs an asspull, a massive one, to get the SHs out of here. If they survive, it'll be due to plot armor most likely. Other non-MC pirates in this situation would have already been dead.

There are two options on how they can beat big mom now.

1) Someone else shows up soon. Either marine or Blackbeard pirates.
2) Oh my gomu fruit.

> Tatembako reaches bottom of where they're all standing
>Explodes, destroying foundations
>Tower topples over, everybody makes a run for it
>On to the reverie

>Oh my gomu fruit

I am feeling very pessimistic right now. I really hope Oda doesn't go the Togashi route. But I have to admit, Oh My Gomu Fruit has a rather high possibility of happening. Especially with all the fruit Awakening shit Oda gave us with Doffy.

>that's an asspull
>b-b-but it was foreshadowed
Are you ready for this argument non-stop?

I might sound crazy, but hear me out. The narrator said to always bet on Kaido if it's a one-on-one fight. The odds are that he will always win. Now who do we have that is known for defying the odds and making history? Luffy, of course. I don't know how or when, but I believe Luffy vs. Kaido will be a one-on-one brawl and that Luffy will come out victorious. Oda probably gave Kaido that title specifically for this reason.

I really hope it doesn't come to that, user. I can already see the arguments breaking out.

Can't any worse than the state of the current threads.

Got to make way for hxh glorious return

They are around the same level depending on the match ups and their abilities.

I think Luffy will do anything to save Bege now, the man clearly showed is loyalty despite being depicted as psychotic criminal whose main interest is killing heads of organisations; plus, he can transform into a huge fucking castle and when Luffy goes starry eyed, you can bet on him doing something to protect him.

This. I think it depends mostly on their abilities and how they interact with each other. For instance, I think BM might trump Akainu's powers for example. She can turn his magma attacks into Homies by putting souls into the magma. It might make things more difficult for Akainu. On the other hand, WB was a pure brawler which means Akainu has a slightly easier time injuring him. Still don't know Kaidou or Shanks' powers so can't say how they'll match up with an Admiral.

>Akainu was the one that dealt the most damage to him and most probably the one that dealt the killing blow
>Not Squardo impaling him from behind

user please this is a troll free zone

This. The one thing about Luffy is that he never, ever betrays his allies unless they betray him first. And now Bege has proven himself truly loyal. He could've easily left the SHs outside and left them to die while he runs off but he's shielding them all with his own body, risking his life. Luffy's never going to leave him behind now. It's either both his crew and Bege make it out or neither does.

Akainu destroyed half of Whitebeard's head including his brains with that magma punch. So really Whitebeard was fighting that battle with only half his brain intact. That injury definitely would have killed him even if BB didn't shoot him. Even Whitebeard can't survive if he's missing half his head and pumped full of magma. It was just a matter of time until he fell after that. BB just made it go faster by shooting him until he died.

>now Bege has proven himself truly loyal.
Allow me to fix this for you
>now Bege has proven himself able to transform into a giant fortress

Honestly, the transformation alone is likely enough for Luffy to think he's a good guy.

>including his brains
Nice meme, user.

My friend, Shiki lives with a fucking steering wheel stuck so deep in his head that it can't be taken out. Whitebeard would have been just fine. If anyone can survive it, it would be Whitebeard. Let's not forget how he continued to beat the shit out of Akainu after that head wound. And how he faced Teach. And how he took even more fucking punishment. And how he only died when he himself fucking wanted to.

Why is BM so fucking tanky? Unless she's experiencing heavy emotional distress she's hard as shit.

Charlotte erases her crew's memory of everything that happened/the plan to kill Germa 66/Big Mom's hatred of Luffy because she wants to save the man who wasn't shocked by her third eye.

genetics?

They're all Charlotte, you know. Pudding is the first name.

This, and we get two new main characters, Urouge and Sakazuki (the focus shifts from one to the other regularly).

Could just be an extreme version of that Funk brother?

WHY ISN'T LUFFY GOING GEAR 4TH YET

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE WAITING FOR???

Even gear 4th won't do much against this many powerful enemies.

Luffy knew that he is outmatched this time so he know that is it not worth the effort to do so.

Whatever, the point being that Pudding would be of some use after all, that Big Mom won't job or that there's no real deus ex machina like outside intervention. It's a private party after all, no one but those present will know what has happened here.

I gotchu.

12 hours and a lot of help plus and endless supply of food allowed him to beat 1 Commander. Even Luffy isn't retarded enough to just waste all his stamina against the entire Big Mom crew.

If you're right there is the possibility that Kaidou will get defeated before BM.
Of course that doesn't make Mama a cakewalk, since powerlevels in OP don't work that way, and Kaidou might be defeated via teamwork (I actually hope so).

>cakewalk

Hawkins probably wanted to join Kaidou anyway, I think he got his wish.
I want to add following pints:
First, I love what happened to Kidd. Because there were so many underage faggots who praised him as the hottest, baddest shit, because edgy I guess. Seeing him getting trashed by the suicidal drunk felt good. Or that his crew was BTFO off-screen by Cracker. He was the most boring anyway.
Second, I also love how Urogue, the one with the lowest bounty, ended up being so badass (at least as far as implications go)

>Luffy's pretty seriously fucked now
We all know he will get away.

>people consider Shanks a Yonkou but not Mihawk
Mihawk rules no territory. That disqualifies him.

What if big mom gets Soooo mad, she suffers a heart attack and dies next chapter

In One Piece weak people like Ussop or Nami regularly beat way stronger people. Hell, Bege nearly killed one of the strongest persons with a simple rocket launcher. Weakened Whitebeard was shot to death with guns.
At least One Piece did somewhat well in not going into "muh ki is stronger, am immune against evrything you do" territory, a lá Aizen or all of DB.

Well, Urouge only had a low bounty due to symbolism as a monk. He was shown to be one of the stronger Supernovas.

?

>the man clearly showed is loyalty despite being depicted as psychotic criminal whose main interest is killing heads of organisations
Those things aren't contradictions. He might still have personal honor. He also certainly loves his family, which is threatened now, too.

Shanks is the one off of the yonkou, though. It's just one dude, one ship, one crew. Yohoho.

This. I've seen so many people hype up the Supernovas. Especially Kidd. Simply because they look edgy and strong. I liked how easy it was for Kaidou to just fuck them up and throw Kidd into his rape dungeon. He didn't even get injured from what we've seen. I assume Kidd was going all out in that fight so that means even at his best, Kidd is simply no match for Kaidou. Now I don't know how Luffy's power level fares in comparison to Kidd's but since they're supposed to be rivals I'll assume it's close. Luffy definitely isn't beating Kaidou any time soon in that case.

Yes, just like Whitebeard before the War. It simply isn't Shanks' time yet.

Unless he can force a 1v1 he'll just get mobbed and waste all his stamina.

>Escape

When will this meme die.
It's obvious they aren't running.

Mark my words: The castle is equipped with a kitchen. Sanji will try to make something to appease big mom before she breaks in. Strusen will try to counter with his own dish. This will take BM out of the fight for a while. It will essentially turn into a cooking manga for the majority of the remaining arc.

>Implying that Oda will actually make Sanji's cooking skills relevant again

But I would fucking love it

Then they are going to die. Right now Luffy quite clearly isn't at Big Mom's level. He couldn't finish Doffy off in time before G4 ran out and an entire island had to protect him until he recharged. He won't have that luxury with BM. If G4 runs out during this fight, an entire island won't be protecting him. Plus he doesn't have all his crew with him and they don't exactly have a lot of allies right now. There's only really two options for them. Run or die. A Yonkou isn't someone you can just waltz in with half your crew and beat up.

well it depends. Akainu and Icefag battled for 10 days.
Maybe an adrmial could batttle it out with a yonkou for a whole day or for up to 3-5 days before going down.
Even just being able to battle a yonkou for a few hours and injuring them is an incredible individual feat.
But I dont know. I don't see Big MOm going down now or at all. I don't see the rage that Luffy generally has toward his enemies before beating them down, and they already have Sanji back so he doesn't even have a motivation to keep fighting.

Yeah you'd need a motivation for Luffy to beat down his enemies. With Crocodile, it was saving Vivi's people. With Enel, it was protecting Skypeia. With Lucci it was saving Robin. With Marineford it was saving Ace. And so on. Right now, his main objective to get Sanji back is already complete. He can just focus on finding a way out instead of trying to beat BM down. They're outmatched anyways and I think even Luffy realizes this.

But he showed up to Marineford with just one ship and one crew. And he was ready to take them all on if necessary. I doubt that was a bluff. That means either he's confident his crew is all that's needed to take on the Marines or that's all he has. Even if that's all he has, it would make sense because Shanks isn't the type to gather allies or 'sons' like Whitebeard did. He'd just be having fun with his crew. So I think his 'empire' consists of just that.

I've said it in previous threads. Chopper will cure her.
Her unstoppable hunger and loss of control are a side effect of her giantification. And it is similar to when a zoan awakens.
Chopper has experience with it and has worked a way around it.
Either he will just cure her of her rages or he'll feed her his rumble balls which will give her enough control of herself to stop her rages and enable her to shrink in size and so eat level eyed with the rest of her family.