Why White People not sharing their food? Food Equality anyone?

What White People Can Do for Food Justice

Creator of Master Cooks Corps train-the-trainer program Chef Nadine Nelson says White people in the food movement should ask themselves: What are you doing to hold yourself accountable to people of color?

>Itispossible that the rich and famous can offer more to society than glimpses into their opulent lifestyles. The cult of celebrity today goes beyond our desire and admiration of superstars’ expensive clothes, cars, and houses. We want to know where they stand on important issues that impact our lives, like racism, sexual violence, the environment, food and land reform.

>To our consolation, some of them are actually using their platforms to stand up for these causes.

>While in the food movement, Black, Brown and Indigenous folks have been doing the work for decades to bring about equitable solutions, more Americans are paying attention to the system’s inherent racial inequities because of people such as food writer Mark Bittman.

>But the movement needs more than just so-called leaders, like Bittman, who writes and speaks about food sustainability and land reform, and whose work, unbeknownst to him, was the inspiration for a training program that teaches cooks how to teach cooking. Black and Brown people need more than just lip service; they need resources, and accountability.

>Bittman learned that lesson the hard way a month ago.

>At the Stone Barn Center’s Young Farmer’s Conference where he was the keynote speaker, Bittman addressed the need for land reform. But his message took a turn during the Q&A session when food writer and activist Nadine Nelson asked him how he holds himself accountable to the Black, Brown and Indigenous communities he speaks so passionately about.

>Rather than asking her to elaborate, Bittman grew defensive, saying he didn’t know what holding himself accountable means.

>In a statement on Twitter the next day, Bittman, to his credit, apologized for his flippant remark, saying he recognized that his inability to effectively address the question of accountability to people of color justifiably made many angry and upset. “I regret especially that this was a missed opportunity to say something meaningful to a mostly White audience about racism, because that’s an important part of being accountable,” he wrote.

>Recently, Nelson in a phone interview, said what she seeking was specificity—as a White man who people look up to, what was Bittman doing to overturn the kind of oppression that is the focus of so much of his work. “As a White person who has a position of power there are lots of things you can do,” she said.

Remember Ethiopia? Back in 1961 the population was 23 million it is now 88 million, in Pakistan was 43 million it is now 187 million, in India it was 439 million and now it is 1.21 billion. We need to realise that this isn't about hatred, it isn't about racism, it is about survival. This is how our countries become their countries and how eventually our children lose their birthright. At the end of WW2 European peoples made up 33% of the worlds population, it is now less than 8%. Sadly as we are out bred our culture and history will become less and less important, until one day they are finally forgotten. We have spent fortunes trying to fight poverty amongst other cultures but all we have succeed in doing is boosting their numbers, and for all our technology our future is in doubt due to what can only be described as conquest by womb, aided by the likes of Bill gates spending billions to eradicate disease in Africa, favouring a growing population

>What are you doing to hold yourself accountable to people of color?
Why the fuck would I be doing anything?

>spend years writing about issues with the food system on a major platform read by shitlib whites.
>get told that you are racist

I love it when these morons turn on the only people who give a shit about them, while everyone else tells them to fuck off.

Why are black and brown people my responsibility?

>We want to know where they stand on important issues that impact our lives
no, no we don't.

>Land reform

Why? Black people know nothing of agriculture.

>PoC aren't lesser
>but they are so you should pity them and take care of them
The eternal mentality of
>muh oppression.

well you may not, because you're a broken, jaded, and jealous loser
but normies do

Assorted shit skins are not human and our ancestors were too proud. They refused to realize that they couldn't just go to a place like Africa or India, give them the white mans technology and have their nations turn into a carbon copy of Europe.

When whites colonized these shit holes they were left in a far better state than they were found which isn't saying much but there race was allowed to propagate and exist. Jews on the other hand have colonized the world and hsve made every country far worse than they had ever been while simultaneously trying to erase the white man from existing. Shit skins need to get over it and say thank you for giving them civilization but they are to ignorant and animalistic to self reflect.

People of color should learn to grow some fucking food.
What happened to survival of the fittest?

Do black people really go around farms with baskets stealing vegetables?

We have good proverb in Russian language: "who does not work shall not eat"

>you have to feed the world
Why can't they feed themselves?

>tl;dr - gibs

this white man doesn't give a fuck and insists you shove a pineapple up your ass

Who will help me make the bread?

Why does this make my blood boil ?

no

not i said the cat
not i sait the rat
not i said the cow
not i said the nig

''not i'' said the rat,
''not i'' said the cat,
''not i'' said the cow,
''not i'' said the nig

White people have been producing food for the entirety of Africa for decades, in a way that actually wasn't gibs. Rhodesia (former Zimbabwe) was considered the breadbasket of Africa when White farmers worked there, with a similar situation in South Africa. You know who killed and chased them out (and still does today)? That's right, black people. Now most of Africa starves to death and its population has increased at an ever less sustainable size without any food production to make up for it.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future y'all chose.

>and its population has increased at an ever less sustainable size
Via endless gibs, may I add, not because of African ingenuity.

Sharing food will be harmful, because who would buy from Africal farmer when they can get the same for free?
It's sabotaging the economy at the core.

(((Bittman)))
Kikes, every time