Why does it seem like our society hates young/ teenage girls so much? Dont get me wrong...

Why does it seem like our society hates young/ teenage girls so much? Dont get me wrong, i know they were always looked down upon historically but not spitefully so. Anything they like is subject to intense hatred and/or ridicule as something completely stupid or tasteless.
Meanwhile, the things teenage boys like really aren't much better or can be worst in terms of taste(mainly video games since most boys don't read, which is a problem in of itself).
I think Twilight and bands like One Direction are shit but my dislike for the series/music is not anymore intense than my dislike for games like Call of Duty. I harbor little to no hatred towards either fanbase for liking what they like. This is in contrast to many people who make hating popular franchises for girl and to a degree, the "stupid girls" that like them, a sport.

The Transformers movies are literal pleb teir garbage and so is most capeshit. Shooters like Call of Duty were always pretty dumb and a waste of time. Yet, these and the mainly boys who like them, dont garner nearly as much hate/disgust. I could be wrong though.

It seems like our society just looks down on girls more. It kind of makes you think...
Has society always hated young girls this much or is it recent? I feel like in the past(barring Athens) females were still seen as less intelligent because of sexism but not spitefully so like today(except Schopenhauer I guess).
Only exception I see today is the more recent incel hate(post 90s) but that hate is only towards select few guys, not guys in general.
What changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvoILe9_WGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why does it seem like our society hates young/ teenage boys so much?

very smart post for this board

Maybe it's because girls are the gatekeepers of sex, and hatred for say Justin Bieber is a way of diffusing sexual frustration.

Hating teenage girls directly would just be too obvious that you're mad and jelly at getting no pussy

THIS! SO MUCH FUCKING THIS!

>Twilight
>One Direction
2010 called, they want their teen fads back

You can't deny that most guys think that almost everything young teenage girls likes is stupid, boring and so on. With more vigor than they think cod, wow or something else.

Probably because guys can more easily relate to dumb teenage boy interests and remember their own childhood whilst teenage girl interest is never empathized with and thus you only see the negative.

It's not such a hard question.

Teen girls are at peak sexual value and they waste it by getting into stupid shit and having retarded boy band idols and sperging out about it.

So it’s a combination of arrogance and naivety coming from somebody with peak pussy power

But yeah I don’t really give a shit what teen girls like. I like k-pop and they like that too so they can’t be all that bad

get the fuck off this board newfag

>muh vagina power
>why do people not like girls?

Just because someone pretends to be great does not meam everyone has to sniff their ass to let them know they are great.

Women never mature past childhood. If their maturity levels are still that of children, they won't have any interests that are above the level of children, obviously.

People who like Call of Duty are also mentally children. Same with those who like movies such as Transformers.

I personally hate teen boy interests more than teen girl interests, because I want boys to be preparing for adulthood.

Even when I was a teen, I couldn’t believe other guys would play video games and gay shit. I was chasing girls, skateboarding, building shit, hiking, lifting weights, working, playing music and other stuff.

I hate Xbox, video games, television and all that

At least Justin Bieber has a few good songs, and girls don’t need to do anything besides look good and not be a cunty whore

Get down on your knees and scrub the floor until it turns into a mirror you fucking whore.

one time I used a gif thingy of justin beiber as a chaturbate video it might of been some different site but the same type of thing.some young chicks showed me their boobs and cunts but then I got paranoid i'd get done for CP so I took my hard drive out and smashed the fuck out of it

That's a big strawman right there in the OP. I don't think anyone hates teenage girls. They're brainwashed though and that should be stopped

apparently 13 years old send nudes on daily. The age of social media was a mistake.
youtube.com/watch?v=WvoILe9_WGc

Take your Liberal toilet tier sentiments back to plebbit. Because modelling whores like Palvin (god she's sexy) represent the lowest order of values. We want better for ourselves higher ideals than what sexiness, wealth and profligacy represent. Being photogenetic is of no practical use but for stirring up the most hateful resentment towards a society that has cast anyone who doesn't look like so aside and a society where obtaining a mate such as her an impossibility for most men. Not to mention attaining that level of beauty for women.

We are not saying to wear curtains over you entire body but to dress sensibly with dignity and respect and to show others how your beauty has cultivated the best in you by making you humble and hardworking. The best sort of person is one than rejects what has been naturally endowed to them and cultivates the personal qualities that we can all work on such as being hard working , determined and kind.

This really represent the degeneration of the upper classes as well that what she represents is desirable when in reality it should be rejected without a second thought. Live for your people or drown in your own irrelevance.

>The Transformers
>Call of Duty
Both of these get disproportional amount of hate.
Go-to insult towards videogame communities is "it's full of 13yo boys".
The premise of your question is flawed.

In relation to teenage girls the only thing I can say is that you are arguing irrelevant surface issues when you should be discussing the state of our society. A society that encourage girls to be brainless whores by the values it dictates to them. They think the best sort of women is one who cultivates their sexiness and beauty. They are responding to the demands of men who desire these things, these sort of men need to be hammered back to reality if you do not see the harm it does to society then you do not deserve to live in that society. Let these girls grow up curious about the world do not force on them these putrid ideals but ideals we can all live by. Be humble, be brave, be respectful, be thoughtful, be a good neighbour and do onto others as you would have them do on to you. If selfishness has taken you do what a cell does once infected with a virus that it can not fight of and end yourself to stop the spread of it.

>does it seem like our society hates young/ teenage girls so much? Dont get me wrong, i know they were always looked down upon historically but not spitefully so.
No one hates young girls, on the contrary they are one of the most protected and idolized groups in our society.

Who cares. This is a bunch of mumbo jumbo about your perception of things people dislike more than other things.
kys shills
The only post worth discussing in this thread
Shitty blog post with reddit spacing

>The Transformers movies are literal pleb teir garbage and so is most capeshit. Shooters like Call of Duty were always pretty dumb and a waste of time. Yet, these and the mainly boys who like them, dont garner nearly as much hate/disgust. I could be wrong though.
Fair enough. I think men are bitter because they don't get to fuck these girls and also because they are insecure about their masculinity.

That is also true. THe shit being sold to kids is terrible.

Poz’d try-hard leaf post

Rake yourself

>stop empathizing with girls!

In the minds of those young boys lies the future of our nations. Those who hate them do not want a future for us that we determine but rather want to shape their thought to bring about the future they want.

This board is filled with manchildren who still play vidya. The comments will be shit

>think men are bitter because they don't get to fuck these girls and also because they are insecure about their masculinity.
THIS

It's just plain old misogyny, OP. Women are always hated relatively more.
Young woman? Old woman? Woman seeking political power? Woman going for a career? Woman being sexual? Woman enjoying traditional "male" hobbies? Woman enjoying traditional "female" hobbies? Woman breathing? Woman existing?

Plain misogyny.

Be sure these girls are what's causing the beta male epidemic. Real you idiots it is not submission what will make people love you but an iron will, good heart and a sense of purpose. These girls are below contempt they want a free ride doing these easiest of work and are lead by the most shallow and deviant of men. Resist and reject all of it the whole rotten structure.

I guess nobody on Sup Forums is any good at CoD. Not that I've played it since MW2, but "CoD is dumb" screams sour grapes.

Work on your call-outs, faggots.

is she white?

Fucking girls in the ass seems to also win them over too oddly enough.

"she" hahah nice try monkey soup.

>he needs call outs
>he doesn't run a UAV
Spotted the fucking pleb
I bet you also didn't bother to shoot down enemy killstreaks as soon as they popped up.
Smelly casual.

Being an abominable sodomite won't win anybody over. Keep your fetishism to yourself amongst the animals you associate with.

Does it matter if she is worthless? Being white is not an end in itself.

saying you're good at a video game is the same as saying you're not good at a lot of things.

>Michael Bay and CoD fans don't garner hate
You're incredibly out of touch, OP.

Hardly casual. All I enjoyed playing was HC S&D.

30 health, no HUD, and bullet penetration. We rocked shit hard back in the day.

Yes, yes...video games are for babies and stuff.

I'll smash any faggot here in Yu-gi-Oh. Sorry for liking things.