How hasn't London and New York collapsed yet even though they are majority non-white?

How hasn't London and New York collapsed yet even though they are majority non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

welcome2thebronx.com/2017/06/08/over-50-of-bronx-neighborhoods-experiencing-high-or-extreme-poverty/
immobiliare.it/62834560-Affitto-Trilocale-ottimo-stato-primo-piano-Laveno-Mombello.html
immobiliare.it/Varese/vendita_case-Laveno_Mombello.html?criterio=rilevanza&pag=3&idLocalita[]=29679
immobiliare.it/62116000-Vendita-Villetta-a-schiera-via-Canton-di-Corte-Laveno.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No poors

That's a good question. One rebuttal I hear on the "Diversity is bad" argument is that the cities that really embrass it are the most successful in the world.

Because they're the epicenters of Jewish banking money. NYC was basically Detroit in the 70s.

Or.. you know... they are successful for other reasons... just a thought.

So you're implying that having jews run things is excellent for business?

Not many people live in the 'City of London' and all of them are extremely rich. London on the other hand is an absolute shithole in most areas.

And they managed to fix it, without altering the demographics of the city.

>Most of London is a shithole
That's absolutely not true. And I know what I'm talking about

The point of a city is to have a lot of people. More people = more commerse = more people.
Doesn't matter who is in the city, just who runs the businesses.
Look at Detroit, majority black and it's a shit hole. Same with Chicago, Cleveland and Boston isn't too far off these days.

Yeah, acid attacks are great.

London is still (just) majority white.

t. Mahmud who really likes how London feels exactly like being back home in Dhaka

A true model
A playground for the rich elites, mainly Jews, with a diverse servant class forced to rent instead of own and cycle to work so the outside world doesn’t interfere too much.

The people going into these cities to work are majority white, they just dont live there

Sporadic acid attacks are a sign most of London is a shithole? Now I know you're slightly dumb. Would love to be proven wrong.

NYC sucks

t. nyfag

London isn't majority non-white. It's just minority white-British. And socially, it's collapsing.

London is around 60% white. It's a minority white british though.

The ruling class separate themselves from the migrant slave caste

Still, it's probably the most (((diverse))) city on the planet and one of its most successful by any metrics. Why?

Duuuh, money

Money is the blood of society
Money is the biggest religion
Money is the best and only reason for many to allow peace
Money is also (((their))) weapon ;)

It's too early, too many white cucks will feed and nurture them till no-one is there to notice the cucks 'good' works.
All the while news will be suppressed of the chimpouts, leaving enough time to infiltrate the last remnants of whiteholds, then ships will be built by tribal leaders in different areas of the uk to bring foot soldiers in en masse.
I suspect a Jew/Muslim combo.

It's the gigantic influx of money because of all the big white corporations.

Take that away and you have left a brown shithole with will collapse under it's own degeneracy. Like Detroit or every big African city.

We still run it . The structure that they live in .

You're right I'd absolutely love to live in one of these diversity blocks

Jews. As long as we there they will remain the strongest cities in the world.

>oh look he posted a picture of a building. That must mean his earlier claim is true and has been verified beyond an doubt now.

thats in.. britain?
But i thought russia was a shithole. Did shills lie to me on Sup Forums? Who would have thought!

>one building
the whole district looks like that

Some parts of London can really be comfy as fuck though

because the people who actually do the work commute in every morning
when i work in london my morning train is full of white people who live in hampshire and surrey

These are in pretty much all cities throught the uk lately

That's what everything built in the 50s-70s looks like. A lot of it has been replaced in the last decade and a half though.

The pressures of daily life in these competitive metropolises encourage most people to severely limit their reproduction which curtails social problems. Also it's hard to be in serious conflict with others if you're constantly working to pay the bills and if the pool of people at your workplace is not representative of the general population since it's a niche, socioeconomically segregated environment. The more people living and working in a developed city, the more opportunity skilled people have to pick and choose the people they associate with most of the time.

This. Same thing in Paris. Price of living anywhere but the suburbs is prohibitively expensive.

There's something else Jew York and Londonistan have in common, OP. I'll give you a hint: They're the only neighborhoods the cops actually give a shit about.

Based leaf with the truth

yeah... the wealthy areas. but think for every block of bougie cobblestones there's how many filled to the brim with violent minorities

Some of it has collapsed. There's parts of London nobody wants to go to. These places are called "economically depraved" areas, but it's nothing to do with economics and everything to do with those places being full of dangerous and destructive people.

Why are the better parts still up and running?
Guess lol.

Yeah, it's basically a myth though. If diversity = success then India should be outstripping everyone at everything.

A lot of it is a shithole though.

>One district in fucking London is a valid counter-argument
Oh look! Here is a very posh district! That must mean most of London is made up of royal palaces!

Propped up by the surrounding land and has massive amounts of shipping going through them.

They are actually parasitic in nature, driving up prices of goods for the surrounding people who actually pay for it.

>if diversity = success then India should be outstripping everyone at everything

Turkey and South America should be the most successful because they have every racial group imaginable blanda'd up completely.

Have you even been to London? It’s honestly not as bad as the Sup Forums circlejerk makes it out to be. Yeah, there are one or two shitty areas, but theyre mostly small and out of the way, and are really not the majority

Because, unlike in America, the people who live there aren't obsessed with idpol and creating the arbitrary tension between racial groups.
Americucks are so distracted by race that they get collectively buttfucked by the 1% regardless of race.

ITS STILL GOVERNED BY WHITE PEOPLE?

Marshallah, brother, London is truly a good place to live in if you're wealthy!

italy isnt better

NYC was on the verge of collapse until white people started returning from the suburbs to rebuild it. Now, it's enjoying a prosperity and revitalization like it has never seen, thanks to so-called gentrification.

Certainly not the shitskins living there.

London is a corpse of a dead civilization over-run by creatures that don't belong there.

It's actually far from successful if you look globally.

Yeah, basically the same.

Tourism

>one picture of a small area is a strong argument
HOLY FUCK! I don't remember /pol being so dumb. I stopped coming here every day a year ago. What happened?

>chicken and meat

stupid sandniggers

Your only counter argument is that there exists districts for millionaires

>why is Cairo a shithole despite being 100% non-white?

London is a complete shithole, don't lie.

>lycamobile everywhere as soon as non-white percentage is above a few points
>call pakidesh and bongo bongo land for 2p per minute!

B-but they integrate!

By leaching off of state and federal guns through tax deductions

NYC and NY state are light night and day culturally.

The main difference between Italy and the UK is the housing quality. There's a very little chance of getting a filthy apartment, unless you pay dirt cheap rates.
Rents in london are terribly high for a fraction of what you would get here, and with major health concerns because of plumbing or bad wiring quality.

Honestly this. Anyone that's been to london will tell you that the people that live there have nothing but contempt for the country. The hordes of tourists seem to mask those issues though.
If you go too far away from the river you'll start coming across entire streets filled with nothing but arabic shops.
>Implying the diverse residents are the ones creating capital and not the white folks that commute for hours to get to their inner city jobs.

how do i get a beautiful house in places like laveno where not many people live but still enough people to buy a pizza nearby

And this is Mile End, which isn't too far from the city center.

yeah Birmingham sure is a world leader

and London isn't minority white, it's minority white british. we have lots of white europeans, americans, australians etc still.

Not just in London. I live in a poor area with almost no jobs and it's still at least £400 to rent a single 3*2.5 m^2 room with shared bathroom and kitchen. Most millennials just live with their parents in to their late 20s.

Which came first, the prosperity or the diversity?

Laveno has 9000 inhabitants, there are some pizza places.
t. I live nearby

Btw, Northern Italy is pretty much an integrated system of towns, you don't have more than 1km of barren land between one town and the other.

is it easy to buy in northern italy? Are they corrupt etc?

>How hasn't London and New York collapsed yet even though they are majority non-white?

They will. Large sections of NYC are shit. Pic related. You're posting a photo of Manhattan, the wealthiest borough. Nice cherry picking. Once the deeply impoverished populations in Queens and the Bronx expand to a certain point - and it will, given their population growth rates - it will have a profound economic toll on the rest of NYC, taking it down slowly but inevitably. It's just a matter of reaching that tipping point.

>Over 50% of Bronx Neighborhoods Experiencing High or Extreme Poverty
>welcome2thebronx.com/2017/06/08/over-50-of-bronx-neighborhoods-experiencing-high-or-extreme-poverty/

Banks.. finance .. both have all the wealth.

The rich white areas remain pleasant. the rest have been shitholes going back to the 80's, at least.
No point lying on here. We all know.

It prints money, an allwhite community doesnt even guarantee wealth

Because white people are overrated

As far as I know there's no corruption here in common business. Government contracts is the only major business which is affected by corruption.
Buying is pretty much easy, there are plenty of vacant homes.

They still have a donut of white people around them paying taxes.

Detroit is a shithole because it's donut thinned out too much

Lots of better-off middle-class people commute daily to and from New York City.

The poor won't take over New York City, because 1. they are poor 2. they can't afford to live in most places of New York City, because it's very expensive. New York City is in high demand.

Looks good... compared to designated shitting streets

Both have shot tons of crime. The only reason there isn't open warfare on their streets, is because whites are still majority in both countries.

This, went to New York one time and I saw a cop car in every street.

They were successful way before they became diverse...

can you show me pls an example of a house listing?

immobiliare.it/62834560-Affitto-Trilocale-ottimo-stato-primo-piano-Laveno-Mombello.html

The world doesn't care about whites, accept it. These cities thrive, crime is to be expected in a crowded metropolis like New York or London. Plus this younger generation works harder and isn't as easily influenced as the last.

immobiliare.it/Varese/vendita_case-Laveno_Mombello.html?criterio=rilevanza&pag=3&idLocalita[]=29679

There are plenty of places and prices are somewhat reasonable.

>implying the wealthy areas are non-white
>implying non-white areas aren't already turning into shitholes

immobiliare.it/62116000-Vendita-Villetta-a-schiera-via-Canton-di-Corte-Laveno.html

i like this one, damn how beautiful

Crime is to be expected when you've been invaded by niggers.

You can leave a wallet on a park bench in Tokyo. Someone will hand it over to a cop. If you look away for 4 seconds in NYC someone is liable to steal your winter coat (happened to me... twice).

New York sucked up until a few decades ago, and a lot of it still does suck. It took a huge war on crime to stop it, and it hasn't even completely worked.

Yeah, the view is very nice!

You wouldn't get robbed in Dubai either, it's because religion is none existent in the west.

What is your definition of collapsed?

its not because of religion, its because of new-money and the type of people there, only young white businessmen or old investors

And thats why the white race is going to die
There is zero momento for breeding in developed countries
The cultural thing is a meme

Leaching off the rest of the country?

Kinda like Malmö that is dependent on tax redistributions from the rest of the country to stay afloat.

Who gives a shit about money and economical stability? Who gives a shit about concrete jungles. All I care about is white English dominance in they're own nation.

Even if whites we're the worst race on earth, I'd still love and fight for they're interests. And the fact is, the lower the number of whites is, the more we get acid washed, beaten and destroyed. We must maintain dominance in our own nation's for the sake of the children and our race. If your against that, fuck off and eat shit ahmed

Nyc was reconquered by whites in the 80s and 90s. The city is non white in the stats but 100% run and managed at the levels that count by jews and whites. City politics is a bit of a show as more and more power devolvec to public private patnerships like central park or highline. Its a complex place but the faces on the streets are not the people that matter. Its feudal in a way it can process millions on non whites effectively at least as long as the eceonomy holds up.

Both cities are complete shit compared to what they used to be.