Poland is based and will save the West!!! Deus vult!!!

>Poland is based and will save the West!!! Deus vult!!!
This is what Polish nationalists and 1/16th Polish mutt diaspora in America actually believes.
Meanwhile, in reality, Poland is a bigger crap hole than all of its neighbours (though Poles think they're superior), except a literal communist state and a literal warzone.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2016/aug/18/ons-data-shows-uk-wealth-wedded-to-property
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jakubmarian.com
KeK

>Estonia is 28 next to Latvia and Lithuania with 18
I doubt that
The only way that could be right is if half of all Estonians worked in Finland and sent their money to Estonia... Oh.

>Icelanders, on average, have almost half a million dollars

Source: ass

Poland has the potential for growth, meanwhile in the UK your artificially inflated real estate has you paying £200,000 for a literal cuckshed.

>The average Ukrainian wealth is 100 bucks

t.Ivan Putincocksuck

What were your countries ties like with Finland during your communist era? Were fins secretly helping you guys?
I don't think it means literal wealth (as in your bank balance), but the overall wealth of your society divided by population.

Show your flag, toilet cleaner.

A straight ten! Fuggin Based.

We were transporting alcohol to the Finns secretly all the time during their prohibition era.
Other than that, pretty much minimal contact.

Sure, doesn't change the fact that your wealth is artificial like California.

>Britains wealth is only because of the housing market
Polish diaspora mutt, I knew it!!!
Nice way to out yourself as a moron that knows nothing about the UK.

I find it hard to believe we have more median wealth than the Poles. Balkan nations are usually the worst save for Ukraine and Moldova

It doesnt seem to be one's entire net worth thats for sure. Unless all Ukrainians are living in the woods or something. Probably one's liquidity. Its also definitely not the GDP per capita.
Its bullshit thats what it is!

Poland still has a lower GDP per capita than all of its neighbours, except for the warzone and commie state. According to the latest figures.

Greeks are trully more wealthy than Germans or Swedes

As I understand this is accumulated wealth in general divided by population, obviously we don't have it as much as the western nations because of the historical reasons.

>tfw your shithole is better than poland

You don't have as much as your neighbouring countries either, that had communism just like you.

No one is saying that we will save the west.

Prove me wrong Liam.
>www.theguardian.com/money/2017/nov/29/value-of-uks-housing-stock-soars-past-6tn
Your wages have stagnated too.

Liam is primarily Irish name.
I'm not Irish. Secondly, I'm not going to disprove a statement that's nonsensical and will require me to teach you about the entire economy in the country.
Is the housing market over inflated? Yes.
Does the housing market account for the wealth of the UK? No. Don't make dumb statements.

Wealth is no substitute for culture and identity

Highest is pure white country. Soyboys BTFOOOOO

>implying Poland has either
Their identity is feeling butthurt.

As opposed to you right now?

My country is among the comfiest on the planet right now.
>no Islam
>99% white, and of the 1% most is East Asian
>very few feminists that are nothing but laughing stock
>an actually based right-wing government
>a woke patriotic youth
Stay mad while you rent-slave all your life for some Jew because you can't afford a roof of your own.

Poland won't save anybody, fuck off Nigel.

Thats a funny map, since it doesn't mention how France and England have a very high wealth disparity between rich and poor.

Id rather be middle class in Poland, than lower middle class in England living in fucking Luton.

Prior to communism and WWII we haven't existed for 123 years on the maps of Europe at all. It's hard to save when you get constantly pillaged, raped, partitioned and razed to the ground. Not that we look for anyone's approval now really, we aren't anyone's savoir, we care for our own interest and that only.

>I'm not Irish
Translation:"I've been found out!"
>Such is the stellar rise in property prices that the figure for the UK’s total net worth more than tripled between 1995 and 2015, an increase of £6tn, equivalent to an average increase of £87,000 per person, said the ONS. Factories and office blocks add a further £2tn to the value of UK property.
>theguardian.com/business/2016/aug/18/ons-data-shows-uk-wealth-wedded-to-property

% white
Poles are a subhuman race of slavic-jews.
You brought all the Jews into Europe and then your ruling elite interbred with them. That's why Hitler considered you the lowest of the low, your racial purity was irreversibly tainted by the Jew.

>Prior to communism and WWII we haven't existed for 123 years on the maps of Europe at all.
Neither did Lithuania or the other Baltic states.

Yet, So many of you feel the need to fly to UK and clean their toilets.

>the 1% that own several real estates just got 2 trillion pounds richer
>can't afford even a cuck-shed now
>brag about how the national wealth just increased by 2 trillion
The absolute state of Britain

>conflating net worth and GDP.
Nice try, mutt.

I hope you realize that Sup Forums is basically for dumb chavs and chauvinists, who go for aesthetics and superficial things, instead of harsh, material reality. Don't take Sup Forums very seriously

how old are these kids? that kid on the right is balding already..

to me these kids look like 18

>P-Poles are not white!
Whatever you say, lol.

Yes, many Polish people go there just for money. How is this contradictory?

Ukraine is a shithole

>polish businessmen
lel, no

>Be op
>Be an overweight bong working at mcdonalds
>Have a fat whore gf whomst he cannot please
>Person from Poland comes
>Barely speaks english
>Takes his shitty mcdonalds job
>Another person from Poland comes
>Is /fit/ a 9/10 superior human being, 6'1 tall, pecs, everything
>itsnotyouitsme.webm
>Go on Sup Forums
>"P-Poland is a shithole haha! Poles BTFO!!!!"
>Go to bed crying thinking where your life went wrong

There is nothing wrong with an hero op

This makes a lot more sense.

So you're saying that the best Pole is barely better than a fat useless slob in this country? Kek, we agree on something.

>229
Good, fuck poor people

Switzerland, Iceland and Belgium BTFOing the rest of Europe, nice

Lol Europe is fucked anyways. Doesn’t matter

Swiss stats are artificially inflated by banking.
If you want an actual measure of wealth, look here: .

>Yes, many Polish people go there just for money. How is this contradictory?
BECAUSE YOU ARE POOR YOU STUPID SLAV.
How an you say that with a streight face? Your sister sells her body to drunk american tourists and your cousin cleans my toilet, how is it not completely obvious to you that your country is a shithole?

And fyi, the average pole in this country looks like.
Some of the women look alright, they're so easy though. I've fucked 3 of them with barely any effort on my part. Most of them are with English men or with niggers and pakis.

Fuck off żyd.

Does anyone has a map with crime?

>>P-Poles are not white!
>Whatever you say, lol.
Are you seriously going to deny that the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth brought basically ALL the Jews into Europe and thus directly led to the 20th century and the current state of Europe? Are you going to deny that you gave them rights, integrated them, and interbred with them to a scale far above anyone else?

This post shows you're not arguing or showing information, it's just a hate thread.
kys

My country is the best and there's nothing you cucks can do about it

Sure.
I think you need to show some genetic studies showing the said interbreding. Because everyone knows that Jews in Poland often led apartheid and didn't mix with Poles, they also spoke German, not Polish.

It was Germans Jews that mixed with Germans for centuries. Jews and Germans have the same nazi mentality.

Feelings =/ facts.
Sorry snowflake.

Please tell that to your diaspora, we'll all be better off if you slavs leave western europe and return to your commie paradise.

United Kingdom is a total joke. You're minority in your own capital.

Also what really interests me is why is a Paddy so butthurt at Poles?

18, some probably below

>that flag
I bet you're North African or a Turk. Perhaps even a Somali. Dutch are castrated pseudo nation of swamp Germans.

>I think you need to show some genetic studies showing the said interbreding. Because everyone knows that Jews in Poland often led apartheid and didn't mix with Poles, they also spoke German, not Polish.
>It was Germans Jews that mixed with Germans for centuries. Jews and Germans have the same nazi mentality.
MUH GERMANS FAULT. Every time, you faggots do nothing but blame Germany and Russia.
They mixed with your nobles and other elites, that's why you have so many Jews in your elite today. Though Hitler genocided most of them.

Why are snowniggers so poor? It's because they fell for the renting meme?

> an actually based right-wing government
Prove it. Leave the EU. Make your government take some actual positive steps to crash this shit show. You won't be able to. An Israeli proxy will take wind out of right wing sails and ride the basssssssssed gravy train, but not get shit done. You read it here. They're just going to string you along as the press tries to get it's shit together to bombard the population with propaganda, and once the fix is in to rig the Polish election to a sufficient degree to reliably put it in pro-Eurocratic hands again, your BASED government will magically lose and all it's members will be weirdly well-off. And then you will come back here and pretend like I didn't tell you that all this would happen just now.

England is still a better country than yours with the capital being full of niggers and non-whites. What does that say about you? Kek.

Bad times make strong men.
We will become even stronger! "Chujowo, ale stabilnie" will make Poland great. And we have enough wealth to not die in the process of training.

>median wealth is 46 000 euros in Finland
>median salary is around 36 000 w/o taxes.
How is the wealth so low? The map and research must be garbo

I wanted you to give me a genetic study that confirms what you're saying. Well, where is it?

Do you have problems with reading comprehension?
Look how passive agressive you are. You're making me laugh with your incel impotent rage.

Your country is literally a buffer zone for America and the Jews to use against Russia. That's literally the only use anyone has for your country.

The Hajnal line is why Eastern Europe will never "be the last hope for western civilization".

Because Eastern Europeans aren't "better" than various East Asian societies, and no countries are as good as Western European societies.

How the hell is France and especially Shitaly so damn rich? Two and half times more than Germany?

That map is a pile of shit made by "Jayman" blogger. It has no source.

Eastern Europe cannot be more inbred than for example UK or Iceland. It's simple.

>that's why you have so many Jews in your elite today
wtf are you talking about? there are only 8,000 jews in poland today.

>feelings=/=facts
>Poland has no culture or identity because i say so

>Eastern Europe cannot be more inbred than for example UK or Iceland
Inbreeding is a more nuanced measure than you think.

>still twice as comfy as Turkroachistan, despite being under the (((commy))) (((system))) for a hundred years.

>T*rkey
Top kek

>Inbreeding is a more nuanced measure than you think.
No, yoi're simply an idiot. Eastern Europe was the place of both World Wars, And countless wars before that.

It's impossible for this place to be inbred. And I'm sure you will understand it, if you focus long enough on what I'm saying, that is if your low soy numale IQ allows that.

>Bad times make strong men.
like in Russia or Ukraine

Your country is a literal paki child slavery territory to use against yourself. Sure we are fucked for being able to tell Russians and Germans to go fuck themselves, while papy Sam points the gun at them

>It's impossible for this place to be inbred
"Inbred" is relative. Eastern Europe's level of inbreeding is lower than most of the world's. But nobody's inbreeding is lower than Western Europe's.

You can't deny that an average russian is tougher than a typical western soyboy

No, you're just a clueless imbecile.

Nice stats, but foreign citizens is quite misleading desu. Do you have any Gypsies?

Also do you realise, that is your economy will continue to grow, brown people will cone to your cities.

Only if we let them in.

Read again There is no source for "inbred" Eastern Europe. And I can play the image game as well.

>that is your economy will continue to grow, brown people will cone to your cities.
but why

They can travel to place like USA
where literally everyone will suck their dicks
They can go to UK, France, Switzerland, Norway, Finland or any other rich country

Why would they want to bother with eastern europe?

I would deny it desu.
t. russian

>As it happens, all three of those near-100 IQ studies from 1979 are part of the 19 national samples contained in the Buj (1981) collection, which tend to be extreme outliers in all the various countries. Supposedly, the Buj IQ studies were totally non-representative and were generally conducted in capital cities, which might help explain why usually they often tend to be 10-15 points higher than other IQ studies from those same countries. The Buj studies are the only reason that Lynn (2002) shows such a huge spread in the IQs for Poland, Ireland, Portugal, Greece, and Sweden. Perhaps the Buj studies should all just be ignored.

You're getting too defensive over your people. This is about averages. Just because Easterners do NOT represent what makes western civilization great doesn't mean you as an individual can't.

PISA scores aren't IQ tests, and western Europe has imported a lot of low IQ muslims that countries like Poland haven't.

>the least inbred locations are the ones with the most nigger and mudslime immigrants

You can't not let them in. Eu will fine you 6 billion Euro.

>Prove that your gov is actually based and right-wing
OK:
>introduced additional financial support for families with children, which led to increased birthrate
>refused to take a single "refugee" even when threatened with EU sanctions
>launched a nationwide campaign of removal of communist symbols
>made the "day-after" contraceptive pill prescription-only
>made attempts to completely delegalise abortion
>is just about to make it illegal to accuse Poland of the Holocaust, which the Jews are extremely butthurt about because it means no gibs for Israel

>muh Netherlands is rich
Your country is the most degenerate in Europe. You have the most prostitution, you allow gays to adopt innocent children, you have a significant and growing brown racial minority. You're so rabidly left-wing you elect governments which want nothing but to destroy you as a people.
Money can't buy you a way out of this. Unless you spend it on moving to Poland.

I won't bother reading through your idiotic mumbling. You have agenda, it's clear to everyone.

Keep spamming those maps. They mean nothing.

>You can't deny that an average russian is tougher than a typical western soyboy
you can't deny that Russia is dying out, Muslims are coming in, and their country is badly governed. So much for your retarded "bad times create strong men" meme

Confirmed total shithole - and what has it been, almost 30 years since communism fell. Why can't they get their act together?

Not one slvic country is on this list, dumbfuck. Facts dont lie.

> refuse to take refugees