>Yarmouk Camp Jan 26
imgur.com/V4A9H3h
>Afrin Canton Jan 25
imgur.com/Q07dAGu
Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 29
>ISIS announces Inghimasi against Military academy in Kabul city
>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city.
>Russia urges Damascus government to hold peace talks with the East Ghouta rebels
>Turkish Forces capture Hemame, Ushaghi, and Mamelan villages and a Hill near Rajo town in Afrin Canton
>Leader of the opposition Turkish Party(CHP) wishes to establish peace dialogue with the Syrian Government
>SAA has been ordered to allow SDF free passage through Aleppo from Afrin and Manbij. Kurdish Fighters to be given priority in Syrian Hospitals in the Fight against the Turkish Military.
>American Military not considering withdrawing from Syria
>Iraqi Government will take part in Syrian Peace talks; Kurds not to take part in Sochi peace talks.
>Turkish Forces capture 3 villages and strategic Hill in Afrin Canton - Most of North-Eastern Afrin now under Turkish Fire control
>Muslim World League - Saudi Organization - Denounces Holocaust denial
>Fitbits and GPS heatmap reveal Military base outlines and individual running paths and patterns.
>Turkish convoy in Idlib is halted by Russian airstrikes

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-chemicalweapons-exclusiv/exclusive-tests-link-syrian-government-stockpile-to-largest-sarin-attack-sources-idUSKBN1FJ0MG
youtube.com/watch?v=znIip3A_DiQ
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/tree/master/update/package
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3AHdVj1_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z8Z-FfPhBI
youtube.com/watch?v=CpCO27RB_vE
youtube.com/watch?v=HRbwnhcdNNE
youtu.be/grCJ-nJYskg
youtube.com/watch?v=sBsHOFhuNyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to jews

Death to america, of course

What is happening in Libya

>Exclusive: Tests link Syrian government stockpile to largest sarin attack - sources
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-chemicalweapons-exclusiv/exclusive-tests-link-syrian-government-stockpile-to-largest-sarin-attack-sources-idUSKBN1FJ0MG

thoughts on this?

Death to greeks

>Barber: What kinda haircut you want?

>Me: Just mountain monkey my shit up senpai.

>Barber: Say no more.

He looks like autistic schoolboy.

OP has a memeflag!

>he isn't fast enough to deal with the non-legacy captcha
lmao'ing at your life

Rate my GF

Why do you think AQAP is only present in the south? It's true but do you know the reason?

>Laboratories working for the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons compared samples taken by a U.N. mission in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta after the Aug. 21, 2013 attack, when hundreds of civilians died of sarin gas poisoning, to chemicals handed over by Damascus for destruction in 2014.

>The tests found “markers” in samples taken at Ghouta and at the sites of two other nerve agent attacks, in the towns of Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib governorate on April 4, 2017 and Khan al-Assal, Aleppo, in March 2013, two people involved in the process said.

>“We compared Khan Sheikhoun, Khan al-Assal, Ghouta,” said one source who asked not to be named because of the sensitivity of the findings. “There were signatures in all three of them that matched.”

>The same test results were the basis for a report by the OPCW-United Nations Joint Investigative Mechanism in October which said the Syrian government was responsible for the Khan Sheikhoun attack, which killed dozens.

Thats a funny way of saying "the 3 sarin attacks are from the same source".

Instead they say it proves that its linked to Assad?

Allofmywhat.exe

it's an ok bread though

Do they have mirrors in those countries?
honest question

>metallica tattoo proudly on show along side expensive sunglasses

Holy shit what

Is that the woman who blew her self up with grenades?

that's exactly what I thougth
just links the attacks to each other, assigning guilt on this basis doesn't work since the previous evidence never conclusively established it

No picture is 2012 if i right remember.

What?

I just got the 4chin app and when I try to post something it says "legacy captcha no longer supported"

Why?? Can I fix?

>BF
ftfy

Yeah, I guess.

Would bang/10.

Yeah, seems this pic is the woman I mentioned.

>Soldiers called her to surrender. She had handgrenade in her mouth. She panicked and pulled the trigger. Soldiers around survived without scratch

TFW k*rdish propoganda mentioned 2 tanks and 10 deaths cause of her suicide

N O C A S U A L T I E S

>roof
you daft cunt once and for all learn the difference between roof and ceiling

Meant for

Use dashchan for phoneposting, dumb mutt. It's best app as for today.

>when you blow yourself up you end up ass out
makes you think twice before doing it

What's better about it in comparison to Clover?

Women should not be in combat

I suspect it's the same reason why the Gulf-state supported rebel groups in Syria created a shitty low-security situation in their held areas, allowing ISIS and al-Qaeda grow in such a vacuum.

But you speak Arabic so you must know more than me. Give me your own take on the matter.

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>PAKISTAN VIOLATES KASHMIR CEASEFIRE

>TURKISH JETS KILL EIGHT TARGETS IN NORTHERN IRAQ

>ARMENIA CONTINUES TO VIOLATE CEASEFIRE

>YEMENI PM TO FLEE COUNTRY AFTER S.YEMEN COUP

>AL-QAEDA ATTACK S.YEMEN SEPARATISTS IN SHABWA, KILLS 15

>RENEWED ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS CALLED FOR IN SUDAN BY OPPOSITION

>UN MEDIATOR GIVES FIVE OPTIONS FOR MACEDONIA NAME DISPUTE TO CHOOSE FROM

>NIGERIAN AIR FORCE KILLS DOZENS IN MISTAKEN RAID TARGETING ISWAP (BOKO HARAM)

>10 IS SLEEPER CELL AGENTS KILLED SOUTH OF MOSUL

>TWO ISLAMIC STATE - PHILLIPINES (ABU SAYYAF) MEMBERS ARRESTED IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

>KSA SAYS SETTLEMENTS IN ANTI-CORRUPTION CRACKDOWN VALUED AT $106 BILLION USD

I want to protect this smile

It's actually usable, stable, takes less resources and made by russians.

> BRAAAAAAAAP

>made by Russians
Nope.jpg

I'm not advocating for it but just by aligning with them for the sake of establishing S.Yemen (which is already happening with the UAE), it would make the state a lot more likely to achieve its goal.

It's not in the app store you dumb cunt

Hey lads, a friend mentioned something and I was wondering if you could give me a tldr on what's going on with turkey in the area atm, cheers.

Source on this?

You can't it is a cartoon

How fucked are the Saudis in Yemen?

>applefag
Sorry man, but you shall suffer.

what animu is this. asking for a friend

I know, but it had to be done

almost the same old shit they said about khan sheiqhoun last year as they mention and that the french claimed shortly after that. Back then it was Hexamine and DIMP, not hexamine
>and another specific fluorophosphate that appears during sarin production
i don't know what exactly they mean with that. Maybe they just worded it wrong and mean DF, which is an educt of binary sarin synthesis, not a product, but whatever.

There hasn't been a report on methodology or how they would even attempt to match the stocks based on this information. Just finding hexamine, DIMP and an unspecified fluorophosphonate in all samples doesn't confirm they're of the same stock. DIMP can be found always since its the product of thermal sarin decomposition, hexamin can be used as primitive proton scavenger (why would a well funded syrian chemical warfare program not use something better like TBA?) or originate from explosives used to spread the agent like RDX and whatever fluorophosphonate they are talking about this time is nothing but a probable marker of the synthesis route.

Also khan al assal was an attack on government troops. Well, or they gassed themself, i wouldn't put that past them either. But the chemical evidence is scarce, as it always has been.

I hope the OPCW (and not the JIM) will publish a full report on these new findings describing methodology and results of what they actually did there. Because that would be a better basis for a discussion than some incomplete, unsubstantiated and unbacked information that went through three different politicians that have even less of a clue about chemistry than about the job they're supposed to do.

I'm on Android

Look, your shitty app Probably just isnt available over here.

***breathes in***
HAHAHAHA that dumb bitch in Ops pic related left her kids to go virtue signal in the desert 3 years ago EXCEPT they wouldn't let her do ANYTHING. click like and subscribe faggots

what map is this, link?

Download F-droid you fucking newfag and stop attentionwhoring.

hoholmaps

Ah, i see. Dashchan was never in google play. You can download it from github.

remind me again, why is USA helping communists in the Middle East?

I thought that they fought them in Iran, Iraq and other countries as well

Fuck Turkey

Darling in the Franxx

>tfw /sg/ is full of animefags

I'm just gonna accept I'll never be able go post pics here without a computer, Because you guys are naming off so many things I've never heard of, that it's hurting my mutt Brain

Where is sir lanka poster?

2D > 3D, after all.

Dont be sad my fiernd

What happened to the Islamic State? They are completely gone from the news. As far as I can tell they only control some tiny random pieces of land in the middle of nowhere now.

Because ISIS and al-Qaeda in the south are merely tools being used by the Islah party (Muslim Brotherhood branch in Yemen) against the southern movement. All of their attacks are directed towards people beneficial to the southern movement. They have no political reason to be in the north. Worth to note that all the decisions made by the government are dictated by Islah members such as the vice president Ali Mohsin.

I bring shitmaps.

They're pretty active in Africa, Pakistan/Afghanistan and tiny portions in bumfucknowheres Asian nation's.

FranXX
A cringe 2018 copy of evangelion where the guys pilot the mechas using the asses or their female copilots.

>You know how ISIS released some tracks, has the government released anything?
They did this for Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=znIip3A_DiQ

I'm not an anime fag, I'm just a plain part time fag

What a sad place Ebin lurks when he's b&

Nu-ebin?

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/tree/master/update/package
Main app and Sup Forums module and webm module. You must allow installation of non-googleplay apps in your settings before installing it.

Nah familia, just bringing his gifts from the underworld.

So what the fuck Turkey is thinking? Will they attack US forces if they stand with Kurds? Do Erdogan really want to break up NATO? And then what?

Seriously, what's the plan here.

This seems risky but the payoff is to great to pass up

Well, print it and put it in a safe instead of posting it here then faggot

>sad place
How so?

what nationality are you guys. theres no way there is this many aussie anglo's in a /sg/ thread. aus don't give a shit about syria

Sounds cringy indeed haven't watched animu since I was 17 I think

then the same happened to him as well, does it mean men should not be in combat?

Is socotra aligned with southern separatists?
I want to be protected by her strong hands. I can't find a gif with her teasing MC

Is that jennifer white?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3AHdVj1_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z8Z-FfPhBI
youtube.com/watch?v=CpCO27RB_vE

youtube.com/watch?v=HRbwnhcdNNE

Finally! Been looking for this! Thanks!

I never understood how these guys can be so happy around a dead person. Like, gonna sound edgy but even some elite troops in the west/China probably don't mess with the dead in with that much joy. Death must not phase these guys in the slightest

I think I support the Kurds in their struggle, but I don't know if I agree with the way they are facing the current situation.

Yes.

I love that defensive retreat by HTS for political reasons, using the FSA as a buffer. Ahrar al-Sham can't defend that shit.

>Islah party (Muslim Brotherhood branch in Yemen)

I take it are supported by Saudi Arabia?

Will she be okay?

This is a video of Abdulmalik Alhouthi himself assuring the south that "all the media talks about our movement being a threat to our southern brothers are false propaganda". Unfortunately it's only in Arabic, like 99% of all info available about this conflict.

She'll be fine.

I'm an Australian, Dutch and English heritage.
I care because the geopolitical implications affect us too, as well us our retarded slave relationship with the US

sorry forgot link
youtu.be/grCJ-nJYskg

youtube.com/watch?v=sBsHOFhuNyg
welcome

Wasn't that woman known for killing dozens of ISIS soldiers? Maybe that's the reason why he's so happy.

who are the 2 next to assad and putin top corner?