Is Nadeko a well written character?

Is Nadeko a well written character?

Yes, and she's also a cunt.

I agree with this user, I don't think there's much else to say

Yes and she's also cute

She's a very well drawn character.

She's well written in terms of being an onii-chan obsessed idiot. This part of Monogatari was too ironically self-indulgent but it showed us how great other girls are in comparison to her.
>picture NOT related

Whether you like her or hate her, she's definitely a well written character.

love this scene

She's a well written pice of shit, I'll give you that

she's a well written bot desu

Definitely a well written character. May not be my favorite, but she and Kaiki (Otori and Koi) were the highlights of SS (which was kinda boring for the most part).

I really want to read Nademono.

Its one of the best written characters in monogatari, shes also best girl

Damn thats fucked up

Best girl
Best arcs
Best character along with Kaiki

She's the best written character in any media.
She's also worst girl piece of trash who deserves to be gangbanged by 100 anons.
Also I love her.

How many layers of irony are we on here?

>all those Snakefags
What the fuck?

Definitely

Her songs are good

U fucking wot?

Crab a shit

This fucking kid.

Seconded, Cr*b definitely a shit.

Yes and no. Yes because Hitagi End's entire pay-off relied on the events of Medusa and Snake to work.
No because she was a non-character in Snake to the extent it's effectively Monkey's book and through half of Medusa where she's still a non-character and everything cheeky she does is only after she BTFO's her class and then retroactively explains how she got to where she is.
You cannot be a non-character in your own book even if part of your character is to be a non-person.
Had Snake showcased her arrogance in snubbing people offhandedly then it would have been better but it wasn't.

yes but not as well written as the legend himself

yes, she is also my wife

I don't know are you a faggot