YOU ARE WITNESSING THE FALL OF AMERICAN HEGEMONY IN THE WORLD

>muh coal mines
>muh blue collar
>muh pro life
>muh trust geotus no matter what
>muh deligitmize our own government
>muh self-defeating cuck reality of the white man
>muh Trump was the signal to China and Russia that the US rule of the globe is OVER

And you Sup Forums faggots love it because you think you need to derail the only thing protecting you in order to fix it. Fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgQDS_KP768
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go suck Obama's dick

Haha, I'm here to warn you. Most people who voted for trump can't see it. America is losing their standing in the world.

The system is fucked.....the vote for the lesser evil shit is a clear sign that the tree of liberty needs to be uprooted and a new healthy sapling planted in its stead.

NO ONE LAUGHS AT THE BIGGEST MILITARY

youtube.com/watch?v=TgQDS_KP768

the day liberals and anarchists alike supported the 'man'

impeachment soon

Impotent rage doesn't help you. Stick with the "Trump didn't sanction Russia therefore red scare" script you were given

Kike and leftist blood running in the streets soon.

The system can be fixed, uprooting it completely opens a vacuum and removes America from it's position of global rule. Don't believe me? North Korea is now a nuclear power and there is nothing the US can or will do about it without risking the lives of millions of it's own or allies citizens.

And the country will fail and you will be killed in the unrest.

Even your stupid frog god knows I'm right.

was this part of your plan?

Good. I'm all for American isolationism.

>Impotent rage

Hey mom look, the left are projecting again.

>people are giving shitposters (You)s purely out of pity now

NK is a nuclear power BECAUSE of America's hegemony in the world, (and because Bill Clinton let them have high tech.) NK doesn't want to end up like Iraq or Libya.

Trump has been amazing and will continue to be amazing.

I told these retards this would happen. USD is finished. America is next

I know, that's why I suported Trump.
The sooner the Jewish American empire implodes, the faster Russia and China can dominate the world and destroy the liberal world order built since WW2 by America and Nato.

>boomer detected
>not realizing rumsfeld literally sold NK reactors
>not realizing NK has been helped by China and Russia

Enjoy being a slave to a russian oligarch. Society has become too soft, maybe it's a good thing most of you will lose everything to these people.

The US as the global ruler/police of the world is coming to an end.
Your political system is sick and dying
Your government agencies are turning on themselves
Your society has reached a level of degeneracy acceptance.

Same thing happened to rome. Don't believe in the hollywood dystopia narrative. America will be great again when you go back to concentrating on your country and its people.
You guys are engaged in 7 conflicts at the moment...let that sink in.

Fatal mistake: you took on the graveyard of empires (Afghanistan) and it will eat you alive.
Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, USSR and now the USA.

This country plays both sides. The CIA helped Saddam and Osama too... then they became our enemies and we had to bomb them.
That what USA does.

i'm sure it'll feel about the same as being a slave to american/zionist oligarchs

Yes, you understand. The world is not going to be a pretty place without the US policing the world. Good luck.

Except we all actually make money with our Oligarchs. I wouldn't expect a teenager to understand.

>muh russia
And we're done here.

Those of us that see it coming will be fine, you won’t be.

>policing the world
Going into debt and sending our own to die and be maimed... (and losing)

Exactly the opposite.
The US does not need to police the world. It only makes things worse, not better. I know you have been brainwashed since youth to think that the death of the USA under deep state will lead to the hunger games...but it won't.

No more deep state means your country can get back on track and take care of its people and infrastructure rather than shoveling your tax money in the eternal fire of war with no end game.
The very same thing happened to Rome and all other great empires. At some point the corruption becomes so vast and untenable that the system crumbles.
Do you think that purging the alphabet soup agencies would be a bad thing?
In Syria, you have CIA mercs fighting Pentagon mercs....your mercs are killing each other and you pay for that shit.

A country divided cannot rule

They say this then unironically criticise Mccarthyism in the same sentence.

TFW you get to see the beginning of the Pax Americana, and the founding of a dynasty.

Oh noes, (((Israel))) is losing ground now that (((ISIS))) got BTFO by Trump and Syria couldn't be stolen for the pipeline. Shit, what's plan B?

Nobody can EVER invade the US mainland, so I don't see what you're so worried about, unless it's Jewish power hegemony and influence over the rest of the world. As an American, I say we don't need to have (((control))) over the whole world. Our continent is good enough.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
You're on the wrong side of history, bud.
Seek the truth.

>retard detected
>not realizing that NK nukes is a "dont fuck with me" measure.
>not realizing NK is one of the last countries w/o a (((Rothschild))) bank.
>not understanding the principle of sovereignty.
Fuck off and leave them alone. NK did nothing wrong.

America's "world empire" only serves a handful of globalist elites. The American people don't benefit from it in any way. We're not an empire, we're a beast of burden.

We should withdraw from the world and focus on ourselves for a long time, set ourselves in order. Other nations can handle themselves.

>literally the point
every global problem right now is a symptom of overcentralization. Sorry you're too much of a brainlet for higher order concepts, I suggest you take a nap and let the grown ups deal with this shit.

That is a really solid argument OP. Thank you for providing facts backed up by evidence with citation along with reason and logic.

>brainlet detected
>nk did nothing wrong

There you go folks, NK sympathizers right here amongst us.

kill yourself faggot

Composed of left leaning "minorities". They aren't going to take your side.

Our military is a fucking embarrassment. We are hamstrung by a bunch of human rights bullshit. We should be able to take over the entire middle east in a matter of months.

It's time for JewSA to end. But Trump is more an obstacle to it - people of the whole world want JewSA to turn into Brazil asap so it will no longer be able to enforce kike NWO, and Trump attempts to resist that. If Russia really wanted to topple Mongrelica through influencing elections, all efforts would have been on putting Hillary in power.

This you, OP?

This. Why the fuck do we need to be in control of the world? We barely have control of our own nation. Time to rein it in and straighten up.

>tfw you will personally get JUCHE'D if and when the American Empire collapses

We are still going after syria anyway

Honestly, the chatter coming out of China is so much more promising and positive.

America seems fixated on dead jobs and obsolete technologies

I don't even dislike Trump. Nor do I think he's adding to it.

Trump is just laying bare what we all suspected for years: that America is dying.

Trump is just pulling the covers off.

Half the people here call him "God Emperor" and wish for a monarchy.

The other half shit on the electoral college and beg for a coup by the deep state.

If democracy, America's most cherished export to the world, dies, so does America

I'm seriously thinking of moving to Chinkland because their news sounds so much more optimistic than America's

NO ONE LAUGHS AT THE FAT AUTISTIC KID WITH THE GIGANTIC DICK

Good, we always pick the wrong sides anyway

>t.cia
I can't wait until you kikesuckers hang and are sent straight to Hell with your kike/Jesuit overlords.

lol
the conspiracy runs deep in this one

the cogdis and asspain are deeply annully rooted inside you. i hope you see fit to unfuck your anul cavity.

I would stick my penis into her vagina and then ejaculate prematurely

Enjoy the smog filled lungs and lower quality of life

Coward

What is the fucking point of near-unlimited power and global hegemony if the benefits aren't felt by the common man? I thought you cared about "the people" and "the downtrodden."
Please KYS, but not after you kill all your friends/family first.

Don't believe the propaganda. I lived in that shithole for about four years as a white American attorney. The place is a fucking disaster zone. I came back to the USA five months ago and I never want to leave this place. Everything is better - food, people, air, comforts, my home isn't freezing, I don't have to squat to shit like an animal, I can have a car, people aren't dying before my eyes (I've seen deaths in China), it isn't pure chaos, I can do whatever I want, the internet isn't blocked, etc. etc. etc. fucking etc. unto infinity.
All you have to do is look at the amount of people who would do anything to leave China and come to western countries to understand.
My advice would be to take a week-long trip to China. Stay four days in Beijing, see the cool cultural stuff, then drive maybe 40 minutes outside the city, see poverty like you've never seen before in your life (no running water, no roads, no electricity), and then go the fuck back home and vote right-wing for the rest of your life.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahaha!

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhhhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahaha!

The amount of shilling in this post.
Fucking mind blowing. Either you're full blow retarded and depend on Huffingtonpost and CNN for news or your shilling for them shekels!!!

Seriously though, kids. Educate yourselves. Read news from multiple sources and come to your own logical conclusions. I used to be like you retards. I didn't even vote for the guy but I'm able to use critical thinking skills and logic. Go read *gasp* opposing view points for fuck's sake. He's not perfect by any means but vastly better than Clinton or Obama.

Obviously.
Please fellow Ameritards, just accept it and don't go crazy.

Beat it Cozy Bear!
You're starting to get annoying.
America will need to spank your pee pee again, so you remember.

1970s
>the american empire will fall any day now
1980s
1990s
2000s
2010s

Putin wants to be friends with the USA and the west, he saw Trump as a sane man who doesn't hate Russia unlike you.

Putin dared to withheld the Russian navy base in Crimea from NATO and you made Russia an outcast for your vassal western countries.

>all of the world including our own goverment wants to destroy us
>so far they still can't
>we only just now start to see what they are doing
it won't end well for them.

I gotta tell you, I thought America couldn't have gone lower than Bush, but hoo boy did you prove me wrong. And not even a decade after he was out of office. If this trend continues, by 2032 you'll elect a literal circus clown, make-up and all.

Haha sweetie. Shill or no shill the gallows are waiting.

most effective way of saying this is comparing Crimea to pearl harbor. gets feels going and people can relate

>fall
No, you're witnessing the re-ignition.

>muh Trump was the signal to China and Russia that the US rule of the globe is OVER
thank fucking god. the chinks can pay for the world full of niggers then

GOOD

>I thought America couldn't have gone lower than Bush
explain. did trump kill millions like bush or something? what are you on about user?

The fall of the US is the best possible scenario. Would love for you faggots to Balkanize.

Ahahahh i think this is a real shitlib here.
How mad are you? How does it feel to see the orange cheeto piss all over king nigger and you? Omg i am erect now. My cock is throbbing with the thought of the pure pain you arr experiencing. I am about to masturbate to you and your pain. I will scream out DEATH TO DEMS as i climax. I will post the prize for you. I love you.

America needs to collapse to prevent world bolshevization. Tens of millions of Americans will perish in the coming conflict.

Democrats are unelectable
You fail
/thread

Paco is actually correct for once. The only way we can cleanse this country of jews communists and shit skins is to fall hard. I've been waiting for the economy to collapse for years now.

Not even electable when they rig it.
SAD!

>I've been waiting for the economy to collapse for years now.
boomer detected

What you don't realize is many people are like me and do not wish to be involved in the world at large. Many people who voted for Trump want to close our boarders build giant walls along all our land boarders and focus on the USA. A good start would be pulling out troops back from every country around the world and cutting all foreign aid. I care nothing for the world except the USA. Fuck all the other countries that take our money and protection and spit on us the moment our back is turned. Fuck all of them, we should return to our isolationist ways of the early 1900's.

You are 20 trillion dollars in debt. America as an empire is not sustainable. Either it falls apart or it survives by retreating from the world stage. Hillary was the former choice, Trump is the latter.

>t. poorfag who's never left his state

The world idolizes and sucks our cocks so hard. They love hearing about how Trump is a badass and is going to keep America on top. Where do you get your information faggot ? I know you can convince some basement dwelling neckbeards to get blackpilled, but pol isn't one person faggot

I don't want 100% isolationism; but playing world police (and charity) for a bunch of ungrateful bitches, is getting old.

88 i agree and the writing is on the wall. california is in flames.

Good riddance. Let a buch of chinese go die trying to civilize the middle east or whatever the fuck else it is hegemons do. I wish them well of it.

Then there's people like me who hype trump abroad. Op is a faggot and this is a slide thread meant to divide and conquer

Yea boomers and all their investments are surely waiting to lose everything in the last ~20 years they will be alive.

will save us

General Hoàng Văn Thái, Việt Cộng leader during the time the U.S army took part

Dude, you're brazilian. You guys idolize American culture more than ANY other south American country and your women LOVE gringos

theyre retired. everything would be moved to bonds or something non volatile. they can wait

Get out cockroach

I was referring to general skill, intelligence, knowledge etc. And, well, things once taken for granted like emotional stability, full psychological development and basic civility are now missing too.
>did trump kill millions like bush or something?
Soon enough, user. Rome didn't burn in a day.

>Except we all actually make money with our Oligarchs
who is 'we?' when is jeff bezos sending me my free money?

Go back to r/donald new friend. You have to 18 to post here.

thanks for dismembering the nwo. Very thanks.

American Hegemony fell a while back with he rise of China, and European Union. American is still probably the strongest country but it isn't a global hegemon anymore.

This is where you are wrong. All important jobs are composed of whites and BASED spics. Just because Tyron cooks spaghetti, it doesn't mean he adds anything that can't be replaced.

>You are 20 trillion dollars in deb
That's ok. The Federal reserve will print 20 trillion dollars tomorrow :^).
Ain't fractional reserve lending wonderful?