I HAVE SEEN KEK PROPHECY URGENT WARNING

Sup Forums I have a bad fever and Ive been working a lot on comp sci related research and posting. I got a bad fever yesterday, and had a fever dream, with weird highly structured, higly focused character. Maybe you know

But it was a nightmare and I have an urgent warning to share. PLEASE LISTEN

It was all abstract impressions, looked like falshes of colored towered light across everythign. This the nature of and meaning of digits--- then generative structures like celllular automata sprawl out wiht great dynamism "wild order" is all i could describe it as. This is the energy of our willand ideas, and how kek makes manifest his nature

But I saw great energy building, like before during the election digits and energy building and combining, transforming. and then some evil disruptive force came, poisonede the inherent structure and it fizzled into ntohing

BUT I COULD INTERPRET IT ALL LIKE GOD LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE. HERE IS THE WARNING:

Other urls found in this thread:

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I'll take the bait. Bump.

>bumpity bump bumps the lady lumps
Tell us moar.

Bumping for paranormal fuckery..

Inb4 this thread gets removed.

Praise be to Kek

Lets go ahead and discuss the current description if we don't want this bread to go moldy.

THE BOOMERS ARE JEWISH INFILTRATORS -- FOR REAL THIS TIME REAL CIA / MOSSAD EVIL AND VISCIOUS DISRUPTORS

They came with that FAGGOT! Q And Now they are among us and SOME WILL NOT BE SHOCKED BY WHAT THEY WILL DO.

REAL ENERGY WAVES ARE BUKLDING FROM LAST NIGHT I SAW --- AND WILL CONTINUE TODAY THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS ALL I SAW IS ELECTRIC AND WILD.

TRUE NIGHMARISH SUBVERSION WILL BE ATTEMPTED TONIGHT DURING A CRUCIAL MOMENT BY JEWISH INFILTRATORS -- ANCIENT COGNITIVE TECHNIQUES THAT RARELY USED AND POWERTFUL

OUR TEST WILL BE A TEST OF FAITH IN EVERYTING THAT WE HAVE BUILT SO FAR.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BOOMERS WHO CAME WITH Q ARE JEWISH INFILTRATORS WHO ARE GOING TO ATTEMPT TO RUIN US WITHIN 24 HOUSR!!!
WE HAVE TO CLOSE OUR MINDS AT THE RIGHT MOMENT TO SURVIVE THIS TAINT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else besides that?

Kek is divine

IM GOI NG BACK TO BED. Seriously THis is insane for me, my face muscles are weird

I am SUrprsied I have no DIGITS BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW

What does your picture mean?

include me in the screencap

What would be strong enough to poison the will of a thoughtform, which in itself gains its strength from the beliefs of those who give to it?

It's a DDLab simulation. It's basically a 3D evolutionary tree. If OP isn't LARPing this is similar to the trial by fire that memes evolve through, which is why the memes here tend to spread by virtue of its virulency and dankness.

fuck boomers

Nietzsche writes about kek and chaotic order in his book "The Gay Science".

Sage as fuck

Seems many of them are old enough to be boomers, so that's out of the way for cryptoprophecies.

>What would be strong enough to poison the will of a thoughtform

Big anime titties

k

FUCKING KEK YOU PEOPLE SUCK
IT'S HAPPENING
SHILLS ARE DESPERATE
IT'S HAPPENING
TRUST GOD, TRUST CHRIST
IT'S HAPPENING

fucking boomers....fuck you!

As if shit will hit the fan, things will be disclosed, the corruption we've all been pursuing for years will emerge, predictions coming true... But then...
> oh yeah, an user said something something boomers. Guess it's nothing :/
I mean, that will happen, right?

Powerful post senpai. You faggots are absolutely fucking helpless. This is beautiful.

Anyways, I'll dump what I know.

KEK is borne from Sup Forums itself. It didn't originate from Sup Forums but rather /s4s/ and their froge fixation. That's where it spread to Sup Forums and it became especially virulent in how it spread.

Some things happened and now Trump is president and the current power structure holding the hotshots in power in US gov't are in danger of losing their positions from both D and R sides.

It's already been established that Sup Forums may have helped meme this man into POTUS, so now there's a very strong effort to drown out Sup Forums in noise.

Sup Forums occasionally blackouts when something big or especially naughty gets posted here. It's scrubbed from the internet, so to speak. This site is obviously compromised, from moods to the admin. The blackout also proved this to be true. During the shutdown, the shills, redditors, and trumpposters all went away for a few hours. Felt like paradise.

Knowing this, anyone who pulls the pursestrings of this site can poison it. It may not happen in a day or night like user says, but anons have a habit of figuring things out they shouldn't have.

>WE HAVE TO CLOSE OUR MINDS

U wot m8?

You're fucking fake. Stop pretending and tell us your official version of what we SHOULD believe when SHTF today. What is the CORRECT belief non-boomer, non "Trump poster" fake faggot? Who do YOU trust, and why? How do you know? What are you really ABOUT?

well we have to protect our minds from the boomerpoasting
they are trying to infect us with the kike virus

READ whta I said and REREAD

Itt was a NIGHTMARE -- REAL FEAR-- FEAR WHAT IS COMING

The "boomers" are NOT BOOMERS

viscousi

eVIL

ancient

taint

FEAR WHAT IS COMINGFEAR WHAT IS COMING

It's too later mr. boomer I closed my mind against your attacks

Can't you spin it better than this? Truly pathetic. This is crunch time faggot..perform better.

Your digits say, you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

>what we SHOULD believe when SHTF today
It takes time for things to change. It's unlikely to change so rapidly.
>What is the CORRECT belief
Who knows? Sup Forums is a drunken bar fight as far as I'm concerned. The best thing to do is just expect the best and prepare for the worst. It's a tried and true method.
>What are you really ABOUT
Just studying turbulent times. It's rare to witness history like this happen when most of what we learn of the past is written with hindsight in mind.

You're very unconvincing. Offer something more than "don't trust Q please please please!".

You just said NOTHING faggot.

You woke up. Feeling better?

Any thoughts on what'll be up for the 2018 midterms?

>well we have to protect our minds from the boomerpoasting
>they are trying to infect us with the kike virus

We are immune, fool.

I think you need to cool off a bit. The day will go on as normal for the rest of us. It's a different story in the world of politics right now.

not if these digits have anything to say about it.

Kek demands the truth

Not my fake thread senpai. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

What do you think will happen over the course of a few weeks? Quite a few interesting rumors on Sup Forums are circulating aside from the usual memo stuff.

SCOTUS Ginburg may die from the Australian flu. She's pretty old and the flu hits hard on old people. She went to the Sundance festival and that's likely where she got it from.

SCOTUS Kennedy may retire after the midterms for reasons unknown today.

Kek is not in this thread. Low effort LARP

>TRUST GOD

All hail Kek

Smh embarrassed for you. How transparent your attempts. Goys goys, I had a dream where we should all ignore the biggest revelations of modern times because all old people are (synagogue of satan)?

Find truth user. Seek Yeshua before time is up. You don't have long.

Man, I don't need a fever dream prophecy to tell me "it's the jews".

Prophesy also say you are a Cheese Pizza Loving Meth Head?

Sedition and Conspiracy when Soros/Hezbollah/China money is involved.

More to put on the list of America Freedom Haters.

Follow the Money. fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016&data_type=processed

This thread is blasphemous.

OK I just woke up from a weird nightmare myself, involving a black dog and a prowler lurking on my porch. The dream ended when I was attacking the lurker and shouted GET OUT! I've never had this happen before. Something is going on. The dream started with hearing electronic noises via an intercom on the wall, now I can't get back to sleep.

Holy fook.