Damn... really hits the nail on the head doesnt it

damn... really hits the nail on the head doesnt it

WHAT IF?!?!?

what if giving women this amount of freedom always leads to this kind of behaviour? what if islam really has it right?

you know, if someone is given the choice to do something they want, they WILL do it. just like if women are given the opportunity to slut away, they will. what if nothing can stop it, only oppression?

Christian societies knew how to constrain women for 1900 years, that's longer than muzzis have. Its secularism and liberalism that are the problem and Islam is not the solution.

>right pic is Australia
Yeah no adbul

Christianity had a good run but some higher power knew with that with technological advancements and other consequences of human progression, Christianity will eventually loose its grip due to its lack of stringency (which it clearly has)

this is where a stronger ideology comes in. an ideology that is clearly more successful in producing good, fulfilling families despite its harsh laws. its pro human and pro family.

Humans are shit, everyone knows that. what islam does right is it constrains them because it knows what humans are capable of. without degenerate stimuli, there is no degenerate action.

muslim women are gutterslags too.

Muslim waifu is best waifu ROLLIN'

That just shows that women are happiest when men make all their choices for them.

second generation muslims are just as bad, they are such fucking thots it's unbelievable

t. guy that has fucked several muslim thots

Aww yiss don't mind if I do

>when you got to wear a polyester garbage bag to cover the hair on yer arms and body to attract a mate that will use you like a Fleshlight/Muslim-3d-printer
But it's her choice, or so I'm told

This is the most damaging of psy op threads because most of you probably don’t know one decent woman irl. I know it’s not your fault but quitting is akin to Islam in this instance. Freedom is impossibly hard to live in but worth every second.

Nice cherry picking, mahmud al holandi.

roll

The fact that non-chad men don't know any decent women us another fault of your (((freedom))).

>Muslim thots
>Claims literally to be the race mixer destroying Sweden
>Ducktales

Roland TD-6

Most of those look like whores, not that i mind but it misses the whole point Op was trying to make

uhmm sweatie it's not like i'm impregnating them

Slide thread by retard

Some of us are not liberals in the West. We're classy conservative morally withstanding women. Get it shtraight and don't fuck with us.

>look at my cherry picked pictures
the picture on the left looks like a european country. there's a normally dressed woman in the background. it's probably the uk or germany
most reasonably well educated, wealthy muslim women are happier when they have some tiny bit of freedom away from the shitholes that are dominated by islam. who knew?

>what is google image search

Thats saudi arabia ya fucking poofter

Doing the roll.

t. croky

i meant this picture from the op
this is not saudi arabia. i've been there and i can tell you, you don't see women walking around dressed like the woman on the left that i have outlined
google says this is actually indonesia. it's probably correct but if so it's one of the ever so slightly more liberal places like bali, not somewhere like bandar aceh

Show your tits!!

>BIN in British ID

WEW. Hey man there’s plenty of places to meet good women. If you’re not attractive or confident that’s on you.

To stop women from being degenerate we should dress them in trash bags. Ok.

>picture_of_muslim_woman_masturbating.jpg

>bin 4 faha
why though
she's a paki but she scrubs up nicely

roll

But the people on the left are not being subjected to genocide of their race.

Diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

rolling xdddd

This kind of post is typical for a libertardian.

>giving women this amount of freedom
Why single out women? Men are hardly any better when it comes to degeneracy. Banning alcohol and sex outside marriage is the only way to remove degeneracy, and it won't happen, because democracy means the masses will vote for what ever politician promises them cheep booze and a good time.
Sure you could get strong leaders that crack down on degeneracy, but then the leaders will become corrupt and degenerate and have harems of little girls while good men die in their wars.

Nice digits. Im starting to lean to this thinking too. Ive seen 95% of women use their newfound freedom to make the most emotional , irrational decisions possible avoiding all responsibility. They behave like spoiled immature children to their own detriment. I see so many that left their stable husbands on a whim only to end up a lonely suicidal spinster. They vote purely based on emotion and shame anyone who employs reason to disagree with them.

That slut on the right probably rides a dick like a fucking champ

No you cunt. Thats afghanistan.

sage

Fashion shoot with dressed up Muslimas paid to smile vs drunken Aussies, and some right high class sheilas at that knowing my aussie chicks

It is only because we fell away from Christianity that this has allowed to happen. Humans need rulers and the salvation of our species depends upon our Lord as sovereign, not Islam and it's oppressive totalitarian ideology.

Islam is a means of control not spiritual advancement which is inevitably why it will always fail. Tyrants are always overthrown and regimes die, but our Lord is eternal and so is His Kingdom.

Women piss in the street all the time in India and Pakistan, are you accusing the white girls of 'cultural appropriation'? Really makes you think?!?

As someone living in a muslim shithole I’ll take the one on the right anyday , atleast I’ll know they are whores , the ones on the left however are a fucking mystery and crpyto whores are always worse than actual whores.

>As someone living in a muslim shithole

senin anani sikerim amina kodumun suudi orospu cocugu , anadoluya gelen butun araplafi 1930larda istiklal mahkemelerdinde sallandirmaya devam etseydik , çöl kültünüz belki bugün böyle olmazdı.

Can JIDF do that tho

Infidel degenerate cucks would justify this

yeah we know, but you also cant just rape your wife and behead women cause they got raped by the town rapist either, you need to find the appropriate balance (1950s America)

poor user can’t read

Every criticism of Islam is actually of arabs.

Women's standards are higher that ney even been.

rull

why not post ones of them being beheaded? Those are the best ones

>Christianity had a good run but some higher power knew with that with technological advancements and other consequences of human progression, Christianity will eventually loose its grip due to its lack of stringency

That statement is overused especially by secularists and atheists. Try again.

Roll

Rolling

That's not her.
I know the girl in the flag-wrap picture. I met her on 2 or 3 occasions. Lives in portland oregon.
Massive massive attention whore.
Initially a democrat, then changed party affiliation to republican. Had slimy politician vibe.

better tits, tone than I expected, to be honest.
kek.

Would any of these women not be stoned to death by true believers of Islam?

Remove the meme flag nigger

LOOOOOL

it wont matter , Sup Forums is banned to oblivion in turkey rn , I dont know how does other turkish posters post without vpns.