JEWS START AN ANTI-POLISH CAMPAIGN

>Poland has approved new law that will punish those who use the term "Polish Death Camps", or who imply that Poland was responsible for the Holocaust
>This hurts Shekelbergs because they want big juicy reparations from Poland and parcels in big cities because muh Holocaust pay me goyim
>since that bill passed prominent Israel politicians started bashing new polish law and Poland itself, demanding changes
>it's kinda like during communism, when "big brother" USSR said which laws we can and which we can't approve

Pic rel
>Yair Lapid- ex minister of finance in Israel, leader of the zionistic party Jesz Atid
>he literaly says that his grandmother was killed by the Poles
>after looking up informations about his family none of his relatives had any connection with Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

medianarodowe.com/byli-zydzi-sprzedajacy-zydow-absurdalna-odpowiedz-rabina-programie-tvp-wideo/
youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
youtube.com/watch?v=YPGQ-iB7mcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Your people are over sensitive mirror reflections of the kikes. Fuck off.

>leaf
>sensitive
Difference?

>posting tweets from 3 days ago
Move along, toilet scrubber, this all story isn't even on the news here anymore

(((Pure coincidence))) that a couple of days ago one of the leftist stations showed a program about nazis in Poland
>The program shows no more than 6 LARPERS in some forest eating a swastika cake
>The program talks more of his time about patriotic organizations rising in Poland- they want to link them with the nazis
>The material there is old, it was recorded during the previous party goverment which was more EU oriented, but relased just now
>Author (((Bertold Kittel)))
After that material we see all over polish and foreign media news slamming Poland and linking those LARPers with the Indepence March and legal parties such as ONR. There were even voices to ban ONR

Lapid is an idiot(he thought "forefathers" means "four fathers", for example). His great grandmother(not grandmother as he claimed) was killed at Auschwitz, so he probably attributed that to Poles because he is an uneducated moron.

So you guys don't want to take refugees, now you are the bad guy....the worst guys...evil even.

Imagine my total lack of surprise.

his family has no connections to Poland and also he's not the only one of you kikes who's slamming our nation
>Robert Singer- head of the World Jewish Congress
>“Poland’s new law is especially objectionable as it stifles any real confrontation with the most chilling aspect of the country’s wartime history — the extent to which local Poles were complicit in the destruction of their Jewish neighbors.”
>the destruction of their Jewish neighbors.
Poland's has the highest number of Righteous among the nations- an honorific used by the State of Israel to describe non-Jews who risked their lives during the Holocaust to save Jews from extermination by the Nazis

>>he literaly says that his grandmother was killed by the Poles
>>after looking up informations about his family none of his relatives had any connection with Poland

Oy vey! Delete this at once.

war between israel and europe when? its time we follow in the steps of the roman empire and crush neo-judea once again.

>Binjamin Netanjahu- prime minister of Israel
>The legislation will not help continue exposing the historical truth and can impede the freedom of research
>(((historical truth)))
>The law is baseless. I strongly oppose it. History cannot be changed and it is forbidden to deny the Holocaust. I ordered the Israeli embassy in Poland to meet with the Polish Prime Minister and express my firm stand against the law,

It's time to recognize Palestine as independent state
Eye for an eye

>Poland's has the highest number of Righteous among the nations
I am well aware, but those two aren't mutually exclusive, you know.
Yeah, a lot of Poles risked their lives(and the lives of their families) to help their Jewish neighbors, but there other Poles who did, shall we say, other things. That said, the idea that the death camps were somehow Polish is beyond retarded.

nvm we already do

I guess they were polish... because more polish people died within them.

who's next? US, Trinidad and Tobago, Antarctica?

Rabbi Szalom Ber Stambler head of the Chadad-Lubawicz chasydic organization in Poland during an interview in polish national tv (video in link)
medianarodowe.com/byli-zydzi-sprzedajacy-zydow-absurdalna-odpowiedz-rabina-programie-tvp-wideo/
>Rabbi: Were there (polish) szmalcownicy during the war? Yes there were (szmalcownik was a pejorative term for a person who denounce Jews to Germans during the war, szmal-cash)
>Rabbi: Were there Righteous among the nations? Yes there were
>Host: Were there Jews who sold other Jews?
>Rabbi I don't know
>Host:But there were
>Rabbi:It's not smart to mention that because there is no similarity between those
OY VEY GOYIM DON'T ASK HARD QUESTIONS
not to mention the biggest group who sold jews during the war were.... other jews

>Jews are this petty
In three years I've gone from an Israel supporting good goy, to wishing for a holocaust with no survivors.
Jewish behavior is so selfish, so underhanded, and so immoral that no good person can support you.

The deathcamps in Poland were under Jewish Soviet control, funny how that works. Work camps were on the Nazi controlled side of Poland.

Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, who else is gonna make up the bad goy coalition?

we've only just begun to show you such wonderful thimgs

Hopefully me and rest of my Generation Zyklon brothers will gas these fucks in the future.

Dammit, stop using that argument, or ill start thinking it's the only one you have.
There were some poles selling jews. Still, it's way easier to find a documented Jewish Kapo, NKVD Officer, or CPSU member. It effectively means that for every jewish life on the hands of Poles, there are thousands of polish lives on jewish hands

Fuck your nose you don't belong here

Pyszne

WTF,
I love jews now!

it's all about money for crocodile tears
youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA
This.
There were jewish police, jewish authorities in the ghetto, jewish kappos in death camps

Of course there were some polish traitors, traitors happen to be in every nation. But the dispropotion is so large that it's just laughable to slam Poles as whole as Nazi buddys, especially with so large number of Poles helping the Jews.
And especially when THE JEWS WERE THE BIGGEST COLLABORATORS IN SELLING OTHER JEWS TO GERMANS.

I think we should help polish subhuman filth , name the target

Due to the new bill 447 USA can act as "muscles" for Israel to demand reparations
You know how they want from Poland?
65 000 000 000 $

No matter how you think of the Holocaust, that is completely uncalled for

Jews want to be the only ones who use these tactics

>Poland has approved new law that will punish those who use the term "Polish Death Camps", or who imply that Poland was responsible for the Holocaust
That's kind of bullshit though isn't it? I mean you're allowed to talk about all the war crimes you want in this country whether they're real or fake. Imagine if talking about 9/11 or sandy hook in that context was illegal.

>Chadad-Lubawicz
Shneur Zalman of Liadi, the founder of Chabad Hasidism wrote in his book Tanya that GOYS ARE THE OFFSPRING OF DEMONS and that JEWS WILL HAVE GOYIM AS SLAVES WHEN THE MESSIAH COMES.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPGQ-iB7mcY

The "I must undermine my host country" isn't even a fucking meme anymore at this point. What the fuck, jews?

I am insulted by the propaganda phrase "polish death camps". That being said, our weapon of choice is... censorship?

Hypocrites, the lot of you.

>>after looking up informations about his family none of his relatives had any connection with Poland
COLOR ME SURPRISED

Didn't Poland serve as a refuge for jews for centuries? What the fuck are they complaining about? They might as well have been exterminated if it wasn't for that

They're going to lose control of the holohoax narrative if (((they))) keep this up. Do Jews want this to happen?

>Poland has approved new law that will punish those who use the term "Polish Death Camps"
wrong

the law can be interpreted in a much broader way than that

which makes this thread useless

Jews are evil and petty

You're a kike user. Your words mean nothing and you are welcome for us allowing your shit country to exist another year.

Stay strong polish bro and drag every shekelberg thief out of your country

>forbidden to deny the Holocaust.

We must work to remove laws suppressing truth desu

>us
lmao at your life, and you sub-IQ faggot should be more worried about your country not becoming a chink colony way before the end of this century

And you should worry whether or not a true subversive NatSoc gets elected in America and we pull your funding faggot. You'll just become Palestine.

this

You live off of white peoples charity change. Your opinion means nothing.

We had to let you play your cards freely in order to solve the Jewish Question once and for all. You'll see soon enough. Justice will come.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the real holocaust kicks off in Poland?

>that flag
there's like 54% chance at the very least im talking with some sort of shitskin right now.
btw thanks for electing Trump, he truly is /ourgoy/
Nope,i live off of my own income, unlike probably you neet larper

Don't give an inch, if Poland makes even the slightest accommodation or compromise it's over, and the kikes will rape your shekels. This feels a lot like the 1990s banking scam they pulled against Switzerland, in which the Swiss made the mistake of offering to make a charitable donation to holohoax scams, (((they))) took it as an admission of guilt and got the jews in the US Congress to blackmail the Swiss banks out of millions.
It won't stop with poland either, they are going to start coming after other euro countries claiming that they one guy in 1943 opened a door for a Nazi once, therefore the country is guilty of genocide for colluding with the nazis.

Israel can't get the same money $$$ like it can from Germany.

Poland is Nationalistic (pro-white) and must be demonized. God's chosen people must rule over an 80 IQ blended cattle race (race-mix and outbreed smart whites).

hes talking about your country being subsidized by the united states you fucking retard

The Jew will go extinct the minute whitey stops spending trillions and sacrificing the health of his societies to keep you around.

Young goyim on all sides of the political aisle are sick and tired of kikes and their ethnostate. I hope you've taken salt water swimming lessons. Jews belong at the bottom of the med.

Seeing as Poles opted out of the Cultural Enrichment Program that the kikes are pushing, the kikes are pretty irritated at Poles. They do tolerate them though since Poles save a ton of jews during WW2.

The floodgates are starting to boil over though. When it comes to the Holocaust, the jew will flay anyone that does anything remotely against their interests.

Daily reminder that the Nazis were trying to keep the Jews safe and all of the extermination camps were in Poland

fucking faggot those who saved the most in relation to the number of Jews were the Danes, +90% of their Jews have survived, while most of polish Jews were proceeded to get murdered, Poles got highest number of victims saved because MOST THE KIKES OF EUROPE HAVE BEEN ROUNDED OFF TO THE CAMPS LOCATED WITHIN POLAND!
thus it is reasonable that in Poland you would see the highest number of saved Jews or people that saved them, because most of the purging have been going within their lands.
Furthermore you bending over and receiving from the pole instead of standing your ground makes me feel sorry for your ancestors for having such a spineless coward as a decedent.

You live in a shithole that suvives only because we let it..and fewer and fewer of us are on board with this. Maybe we pull our support and the arabs commit a real holocaust

Judaic faggot. You realize if we (USA) leave you to the desert wolves, you will be massacred right? Nobody likes you. In fact, most of the world hates you, kikel.

Furthermore most of the saved kikes survived because they went to Sweden or the USA so we can agree that if a kike went to Polish soil it is reasonable that he would meet his demise.

In short Poles are faggots that got blood on their hands and attempting in denying that is bullshit.

This. If anything poland should go on the attack. Charge israel for the damage to the environemnt by all those jews taking train ride to ride rollercoasters.

Yep, this flag. And you're talking to the other 46% and I have no use for you. Do I feel you have a right to live? Sure. But not without our money and military support. You should have to truly earn it.

Gas yourself shlomo. We know that kike NKVD head Yagoda, kike Kaganovich, and kike-married Molotov famined 6,000,000+ Slavs in the 1930's. We know about Morel in Poland. Kun in Hungary. Mandel in Belgium. Adler in Austria. Herzog in Brazil. Lukanov in Bulgaria. Epstein in China. Slansky in the Czech Republic. Jakobson in Estonia. Brandes in Denmark. Roitman in Romania. Slovo in South Africa.

etc. etc.

Gas yourself leaf faggot
I hope that faggot minister of yours will get re elected four times.

Now you're crossing the line, jew. Have some moral reflection before you type.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

tards who shill for Israel, are jews still based?

>it's been days since we started this particularly anti-polish campaign
go fuck yourself shlomo

>ACTUALLY BELIEVING IN THE LOLLERCAUST LOOOOOOOOOOOL

>1.1% of GDP as aid
>subsidizing
brainlet
Nope, i live in a fairly good place, or at least better than poland.
>we let you
>we
t.neet larper faggots who'll probably die alone and prematurely
Point is, nobody here really cares about this shit, it's not even on the front pages anymore, if at all, yet there's like goriilion threads about it every day

When (((they))) start a campaign against you, you're doing it right. God bless and keep you Poland. No matter what the EU throws at you, keep the slime out of your country!

Your country exists because we let it.

But i agree with them tho

Wait so what's the fight here, there is supposed to be concord.

Gas all Jews now!!!

Guy's. It's all about the Bibi investigation that's why this shit stirring has happened. It's not a Jewish conspiracy, Israeli user confirmed it.

What is their names ?
I can't find in google.

Explain?

"LOOK AT MEEE! I'M SO BRAVE TO STAND AGAINST THIS POLICE OFFICER! CAMERA LOVES ME BABY!"

>"AM I BEING DETAINED?? AM I BEING DETAINED?AM I BEING DETAINED?AM I BEING DETAINED?"

youre getting nuked soon you filthy kike

His party call Yesh Atid, you don't know how to copy and paste from Wikipedia?

>>he literaly says that his grandmother was killed by the Poles
This is why women shouldn't drive.

Zionist rats will be exposed.

Kek, you're a funny jew. I never said anything about us letting you do anything. You're free to do as you wish. You just need to do it without our money. I don't care if it's just 1.1% of your GDP. The US's contribution to that 1.1% should be 0%. Typical jew, divert from what I actually said and try to steer the conversation to your own direction. You truly converse like a child.

but he was responding to the austrian flag in that regard, not to you

Rabbi actually has a point. In order to be human you need to control your baser instincts. Most goyim don't and thus are no better than animals.

Though most Jews aren't any better.

Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism
Jewish communism
>Jewish communism