explain your reasoning

all you need is to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=hvl112Khwlg

>ywn babysit Leonor while Sofia goes to the cinema with her parents

>ywn restore the Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves

she's cute

youtube.com/watch?v=snySdmY7iFc
I also want a monarchy man, it's just not fair

was looking for this vid, well atleast the 20min version of it, but thanks bro.

>the redpilled man is a Monarchist

>I don't want political power
>I want some retard to govern me

Sounds hardcore cucked to me desu

why is that child so beautiful

Masons killed our King

rage

she look like my sister lmao

Hell yes.

Felipe's chad genes

Two things can happen.

1. Iberian union. that is Portuguese become spanish subjects.

OR

2. Restore the House of Braganza.
(The one with Duarte Pio)

Thank bro

If you submit to monarchs authority and be a literal slave to him you are not a cuck.

>Duarte Pio
god no, they're illegitimate bastards and not worthy of any title

Worshipping some random inbred is le redpill. What's so hard to understand about buzzwords being meaningless. Nah, she was, getting old now

>be literal royalty
>be incredibly handsome and good looking
>have gorgeous daugthers

hard to get any more chad than that.

god bless Felipe

>ywn feel the soft virgin underaged vagina pressing against the back of your neck

But when Manuel II was in exile in Britain after the 1910 revolution, he met with the other house of Braganza, the ones descended from Miguel I and had come to an agreement to pass on succession to them.

yes à bas la république

True that. I just want the Habsburgs to take back the throne or at least install an elective monarchy in my country. An Archduchy would be fine. No need to go crazy and try to turn the V4 into the next Austro-Hungarian Empire after joining. Let's start small. Please.

>«Dona Maria Segunda, por Graça de Deos, Rainha de Portugal, Algarves, e seus Dominios:
>Fazemos saber a todos os Nossos Subditos que as Cortes Geraes e Extraordinarias Decretaram, e Nós Queremos a Lei seguinte:
>Art.º 1.º O ex-Infante D. Miguel, e seus descendentes são excluídos para sempre do direito de suceder na Corôa dos Reinos de Portugal, Algarves, e seus Dominios.
>Art.º 2.º O mesmo ex-Infante D. Miguel, e seus descendentes são banidos do territorio Portuguez, para em nenhum tempo poderem entrar nelle, nem gosar de quaesquer direitos civis, ou políticos: a conservação, ou acquisição de quaesquer bens fica-lhes sendo vedada, seja qual for o título, e a natureza dos mesmos: os patrimoniaes, e particulares do ex-Infante D. Miguel, de qualquer especie que sejam, ficam sujeitos ás regras geraes das indemnisações.»
Maria II banned them from the succession line, and the law being repealed in the 1950s by the (((Masonry))) is bullshit, they are a line of traitors and not my kings

"I am the last monarch of the old school... I am here to protect my peoples from their politicians!" - Emperor Franz-Josef of the house of Habsburg

In a modern monarchy you aren't a slave. The middle ages are long over. And there are by far more modern systems in these times that enslave their people more often than monarchies do.

>the comments on that video
fucking degenerate rupublicans and commies sperging over a Christmas address are pathetic
>muh french revolution
>muh catalonia

>eight
>fucking
>seconds
pathetic degenerates

I wouldn't say "handsome". Fatherly surely, I'd like to be a loli daughter of his and swallow his daddy cummies.
That's lewd.
>I just want the Habsburgs to take back the throne or at least install an elective monarchy in my country.
For what purpose?
I don''t understand this idea. "A small group of elites controlling society is bad, therefore the solution is a smaller group of elites controlling society"?

*teleports in front of you*

I agree, the royalty are educated in the best schools such as Eton and come to appreciate the progressive movement.

Whereas people who live in the hills are conservative idiots who believe Jesus's mother appears to farmers in Fatima, or that we are in the "biblical end of days".

Long live progressive monarchy!

>I don''t understand this idea. "A small group of elites controlling society is bad, therefore the solution is a smaller group of elites controlling society"?
Republics are run by Jewish satanist why monarchies are run by godly men

Do you have the "do it for her" pic, amigo?

you portuguese piece of shit country belong to brazil and british

felipe must be killed

He's a cuck who is raising his literal wife'a daughter

Thanks.

A Habsburg Central European Commonwealth make it happen please.

não tens de que

i cannot wait until cnn runs a story about how princess Leonor is now a white supremacist symbol

Miguel I was based

Love moggy

God gave them ABSOLUTE power, and jews decided to kill them because they are still in rebellion against God

Fear God, Honour the King!

youtu.be/TwpV9RNsPXc

> fell for the right vagina hole people meme
wew lad

Ironic flag