WW3 is coming

What are your plans when the final conflict begins?

Do you have a secret bunker where to hide for years?

>implying that this alliance map is even remotely accurate

It very much is.

Just go to a based third world country and stay there

But the wall will stop you from just walking to mexico

>israel
>ever siding with le ebil communist DPRK

shit map

>Mongolia
>not siding with the russians

who even draw this bullshit

>WW3 is coming

What are you smoking?

Iraq gets more American taxpayer dollars for development than Puerto Rico. Haha.

That shit isn't going Russian.

>implying china would let NATO take over NK
>implying Saudis would get involved in anything
>implying France would devote anything other then symbolic support
>implying Greece wouldn't use this as an excuse to ignore denbts
>implying mongolia wouldn't go red
>implying Serbia would be neutral

Carton of smokes, beef jerky and my puukko sharpened. I am prepared for Finngolian Gorilla Warfare.

Im trying to get education/job experience to move out of the country to safer places like NZ or South America.

It is. White is Chinese side.

>china
>ever letting anyone fuck with her interests or mess at their borders

shit map

ahhh we are all ready in WW6!!! Where you been Bergdahl?

My house has been built by nazi guilt right after the bombings from ww2 and it has a deep concrete basement with enough room for provisions for month.

I'll hide inside Amazon forest and become a green electrical beast because of the radioactivity and a sting from an unknown bug.

I'm hiding in your roastie mums snatch. If it can handle fifty seven miles of cock, WW3 should be a piece of piss really.

Literal shitposting
Also wtf map?

Not gonna happen, we are moving into globalism because of the internet and advancement. Most Asia born from the 90's are all civilized people. India 1 billion have smart phones with that comes knowledge.

World wars are history because we all are connected and not like 1940's

wait for my country to play both sides and reap loads of benefits like he last time, then join the war and tear shit up, like the last time...

>born just in time for literally fucking nothing

Keep at user.

Are you blind? Israel's blue
I would add the BRICS countries might be on Russian side but im not too certain of that

G-Guys MAYBE instead of war, the singularity is coming
You know, immortality & such

No one is going to assault the shores of Maine, and there is so much game to hunt that food would be a non issue

This sounded like total bullshit some years ago, but I believe that a gigantic war is coming. I mean, everything that happened before ww2 has happened now. It's still the jews that's doing this crap, it's proven without any doubt that those fuckers are responsible. I honestly think that the jews will be killed off by the americans themselves this time.
The mussies have no chance against us at all. The best chance they have is to attack within the countries they have invaded. If they get ahold of Germany and Frances' nukes, we're sort of fucked. They need to know how to use them tho, and that's not easy. When the war comes, I'll keep myself in this country and kill off what they consider the faulty ones, then we'll probably go to Sweden, then Denmark. Sweden are already concidering putting the military up against the mussies already, so I think the war will come faster than people think.

I bought a small plot of land with an old grain storage barn in Cumbria (The lake district) UK.

I paid £22,000 for it 11 years ago, I spent 6 summers and another £20k fixing it up, it has access to its own natural spring, and for electricity I installed an oil generator so it's entirely off grid.

It's invisible from the road hidden behind trees, it can only be accessed by driving a 4x4 up a steep narrow track.

I'm going to retire there even if the world doesn't go bang, there is a stream about 2 km away that leads to a little known lake where trout, crayfish etc can be had. There are sheep all around, often see rabbits and deer, I have 30 square metres of vegetable patch which should be ready for planting in a couple of years, so it's almost ready for completely self sufficient living.

Of course no telephone, no mobile networks, no internet, but that for me is part of its charm, I have a great relationship with the family who own the farm and they are going to help me source chickens and pigs, I have a shotgun license and hope to get a license for a hunting rifle some time in the future, although this is far more difficult to get, I do have the advantage that the local MP is prepared to vouch for me, so that should smooth the process out a little.

My real pride and joy is an old ex army Mk 2 Land Rover, which although not road legal is in phenomenal mechanical condition and is perfect for driving around the fell tops, be it for gathering fire wood or going fishing, I'm 100% certain that I could survive here indefinitely.

The closest village Glenridding is 8 miles away, the closest town 26 miles away and the closest city is over 120 miles away, it's amazing that in such a small country we still have remote spots like this.

this subject, coupled with psychedelics, deserves more attention

I have been training and preparing for over a decade for this. I have a storage container buried in an undisclosed location stocked with weapons, food and tradeable items. But most importantly I have lots and lots of cotton. I have disciplined my body to only piss at night, and into handfuls of cotton so the enemy won't hear me pissing.

holyshit being immortal on this planet.... if i can't go outside and explore space fuck immortality

blow up the dijk!!!

>china
>not taking delicious vladivostok and Kamchatka

lol