Swedish subway art

Swedish subway art

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/408648-feminist-menstrual-art-stockholm/
metromode.se/noje/liv-stromquist-om-hur-kvinnor-med-mens-i-tunnelbana-kan-provocera-2017/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/ny-konst-i-tunnelbanan
theguardian.com/cities/2017/nov/02/enjoy-menstruation-subway-stockholm-art-row-liv-stromquist
womenintheworld.com/2017/11/02/art-highlighting-menstruation-causes-controversy-in-swedish-subway-system/?refresh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just fucking nuke Sweden already.

for comparison one of the new subway stations in hungary
they have a fair way to go until they reach sweden's progressive arts

but then where will you and your family come to beg? checkmate drumpfkin

suka blyad,
That looks like from roman empire. Kek
Downfall when?

So someone vandalized a mural. OMG HAPPENINGS IT MUST BE RADICAL TERRORIST MUSLIMEZ!

Nasty whore

Bro, its not vandalized, its supposed to look like that.

Meanwhile, 3000 years ago...

They day when you open your eyes and finally realise the filth and moral downfall of civilization.

This is a Swedish one built in 1975

Meanwhile, 1500 years ago...

>he can't tell when somebody added graffiti to an illustration of ice skaters

Quintessentially progressive.

No, youre just retarded if you believe anyone will believe that, unless they are just as retarded as you are. Retards always underestimate the intelligence of the normal populace, or overestimate their own intelligence. Same difference really.

>He doesn't know that it's supposed to be like that
>He doesn't know about Sweden

I WARNED YOU ABOUT SWEDEN, BRO!!!

rt.com/news/408648-feminist-menstrual-art-stockholm/

>rt source
Go shill else Ivan. Try reddit.

I feel culturally enriched just by looking at it.

Meh, the Paris art is worse

> Post-modern cucks can't even make skilled degeneracy

Should just hire Shadman or something

>he doesn't know about sweden

Yeah but look how fucking swole they are, no dingy noodle arms

I mean, this isn't even close to the worst things that have been tax-funded. I remember there was some chink "artist" that went here and was paid to pee on a stage.

Also, this style of illustration is the fucking worst. For some reason left-leaners love this talentless garbage.

metromode.se/noje/liv-stromquist-om-hur-kvinnor-med-mens-i-tunnelbana-kan-provocera-2017/

Sweden, i...

Is that motherfucking Elton John?

No hairy armpits???

Posting in a quads thread.

Also wondering if that is the art as intended, or are Swedish vandals just cheeky cunts.

It's because they hate with a burning passion anything truly beautiful. Anything that require real skill or talent.

Do they have a tampon shortage in Sweden?
Are tampons forbidden by Allah?
Do we need to send feminine hygiene products to Sweden?
Should we organize a non-profit organization of Hollywood celebrities to raise money to buy tampons for Sweden?
>MY GOD
>LOOK AT ALL THOSE POOR SWEDISH GIRLS
>JUST WALKING AROUND BLEEDING EVERYWHERE
>THIS IS SO SEXIST
>WHY DO THEY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO TAMPONS?
>THE MEN MUST HAVE DONE THIS
>SEND TAMPONS TO SWEDEN
>WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE POOR SWEDISH GIRLS WITH NO TAMPONS BLEEDING ALL OVER THE SUBWAY

the art still is degenerate looking for a public space.

Feminists believe that since people express disgust at the sight of body fluids leaking everywhere it's a sign of an oppressive hierarchy, therefore it's "empowering" for the feminists to flaunt their bodily fluid everywhere.
Because disgust is a patriarchal invention.

Yes this is how they actually think.

So the artist is Liv Strömquist, and the bloody panties is intentional.

Got curious and used Google.

I know, wasted 3 years of my life in swedish art school and they all used that style.
Makes my soul cry shit when i see it, feel bad for people stuck in Stockholm having to watch this filth every day.

Go put brown on it

I'm cumming

ny subway art

The "Let's All Get Together and Record a Song" moment will be magical.

No, his name is Lars Gårdfeldt. He's a gay handicapped feminist priest in the church of Sweden. He also has a PhD in gender studies, his dissertation having the title "Does God Hate Fags?".

Most art is now degenerate. Sorry.

#Freebleedsweden when?

I'm going to Stockholm tomorrow. Perhaps I can firebomb that abomination before I go?

No it's intended, Stockholm is overfilled with absolutely worthless feminist "illustrators" and
comic artists who most likely lives on daddy's trust fund money and government gibs.
Then again, business in Stockholm might just be so brainwashed they actually
pay these "artists" to jot down their filth. Most people just commute between their cuckshed and cubicle
everyday and probably never see this retarded things. They are simply there for the Södermalm(Williamsburg of Stockholm)
people to masturbate over.

That's unironically more pleasing

That's actually an incredibly accurate depiction of how Sweden ended up in the state that we're in.

i wish you were right but

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/ny-konst-i-tunnelbanan
theguardian.com/cities/2017/nov/02/enjoy-menstruation-subway-stockholm-art-row-liv-stromquist
womenintheworld.com/2017/11/02/art-highlighting-menstruation-causes-controversy-in-swedish-subway-system/?refresh

please switch with us

Ukrainian subway art

Ah Sweden it never changed

>vertebrae bumps
>from behind
>bleeding out of their asses confirmed
>Sweden has a painting of ice dancers with colorectal cancer

QED

When in doubt, assume Stockholmers are about.

**Clapping**

Checked.

I was in stockholm at newyears. I saw some disguised pedophilic art in the metro there too. Wish I had taken pics so I could share ill see if I can find it

kek

>ugly
>disgusting
>no art value whatsoever
Why are they doing this? Just to piss off white people who care?

Top lel. This is spot on.