WE WUZ KANGS: The Movie

It pains me to think about how successful this movie is going to be because of retarded, brainwashed White people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan got nuked twice and it's still beter then Africa. What's there excuse?

Did colonialism not happen in the marvel universe? Is Wakanda exploiting the rest of Africa?

I like how every "woke" nigger is trying to say

>We wuz to b Kangz but da huwhite man fuk it up"

Even through when Europeans found Africa, niggers were still living in mud huts and throwing spears without improving on their technology and bettering themselves. Even after two world wars, a cold war, and the Muslim invasion Europe is one of the most technologically-advanced continents on earth while say a civil war in [insert african nation] it would take decades to even fix shit after a war

Niggers were a mistake

Actually Wakanda sat back and remained hidden with their high technology while Africa was colonized. Just nigger things.

Nah, it's going to flop.
Regardless of kangz and soyboys, the vast majority of movie goers are geeky comic fans and this adaptation seems terrible from the source material.
Check these digits.

It 100% would’ve happened exactly like this if not for white people and you all know it
You guys are all jealous of BLACK EXCELLENCE

Can we meme them Jew fucks into letting black people see the movie for free?

>America colonized
>first world country

>India colonized then abandoned
>rapidly approaching first world status

>South and Central America colonized
>many countries are improving, especially Chile

>Africa colonized then abandoned
>continues to go backwards in terms of civilization despite trillions in aid from all white countries

I hope you're right but I also know how driven White liberals are by White guilt.

HOLY KEK, that would be hilarious

LOL

>India
>poo everywhere
>approaching first world status

Kek

Got a Hancock one?

>Bix NOOD mafuhhga we aint fin pay 2 c dat
Make the niggers demand to see it for free.

It's going to be successful because it's a MCU movie and people are hyped for infinity war, which from the preview has a lot to do with fake africa

< related film still

Actually looks good desu

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

lol is that lip disc real? I'm not into capeshit.

Then start a counter rumor that by accepting a free ticket they've signed away their claims for reparations to the jews.

Yh its real, at least its really in the movie.

Dunno if its cgi or not.

We all know what Africa would look like.

Why'd they let colonisation happen then?

stop being a hateful racist

Wasnt their problem lul

Can you imagine what the noise and the smell will be like in movie theatres across America as they show this to audiences that are 100% nigger? First shooting during a screening when?

Oh well. Nice outlook.

What really pisses me off is nigger vampires in movies. They just don't look right.

Yeah....nah your a fuckwit mate.

>His fathers legacy
wait...black panther knows who his father is?

There's always an outlier.

Admiral Tumblr was popular with the critics too, but that didn't mean she would sell well to Star Wars fans

>After the credits ran, social media's cup runneth over, with early reaction praising the Marvel film for celebrating black excellence at a level never seen before in the genre, and predicting Black Panther will render audiences speechless.

>Jill Scott didn't mince words, saying Black Panther "surpassed Star Wars." Actually, she said it in all caps.

God I hate these fucking parasites so much. They have to be the most wretched, fake pieces of absolute human shit I've ever seen in my lifetime or throughout history. They don't deserve the life we've given them.

I'm deeply disturbed that NOT A SINGLE user has mentioned Meteor Man. I loved this movie.

Germany was reduced to ruble and they rebuilt.

>We

Blacks can do no wrong in the eyes of white liberals.
Even the shittiest music or movie will draw praise, if it's black made.

Had the devil worshipping wh*tes left us alone we would've had our own real life Wakanda.

Wakandan niggers hate nigger niggers .

I was thinking that too, nobody is going to actually know what the movie was about because it's going to be impossible to hear anything.

I predict it won't do as well as predicted because of white flight from the cinemas

True. It's so rare I forgot this.

Is the main love interest a white woman

Blacks in America do not understand property value or investment. Trillions in welfare and their neighborhoods are by far the worst in America, all over.

In the original cartoons they knew exactly what Wakanda had to be in order to exist even on the far curve of the reality horizon.
I doubt (((Hollywood))) will put that in the hundreds of movies that will now be centered about that bit of fiction

do a spawn one?

When you can't make this shit up.

To notice, the european style clothing, also, does those spears really work? I really doubt that you can throw something with a spearhead that big and most probably heavy.

Why do black people get excited about Hollywood movies when Hollywood has been exposed as a degenerate shithole where women have to suck Jew dick to get movie roles and boys have to sleep with gay men?

They believe that much in fiction based on a comic book?
The black race was a mistake.

Yeah but paying to see this film in the eyes of the White liberal is a form of reparations and one that they believe looks great on their social resume. Also, they need to be within the vicinity of niggers at least once per year so that they continue pretending that they like them before returning to their affluent, White communities.

WE

#MySkinIsMyTicket

>I'm gonna git you sucka
implying this wasn't the first all black action hero capeshit

>wait...black panther knows who his father is?
Yeah, he just don't know where he's at.

Yep, I'm done.
Fuck it.

>and create vivid images of black excellence that so rarely ever make it to a giant hollywood movie

>the stories its (hollywood) has denied us for so long don't just *deserve* to be told - they will save blockbusters from total irrelevance and creative bankruptcy

The liberal-fueled delusional hysteria is yet again reaching new heights. They are literally forcing a lie to be accepted as reality by everybody and threatening them if they don't.

This movie was already a stretch of the imagination for me but this pushes it into a whole other realm of impossibility

This was the perfect time for them to hold "Colored screenings"
That would have been glorious.

>They believe that much in fiction based on a comic book?
we're talking about people who have an IQ average of around 65

Caught you lackin nigga :^)

He's in Keepingitrealville with all the other missing fathers.
>Population: 1.47 billion

>be movies reviewer
>go to theater
>surrounded by dindus
>nigs yell at each other the entire time
>can't hear shit don't know what happens
>give it a 10 anyway because it's current year

Black Community would be doing much better if Obama's Muslim Brotherhood Gang was not destroying them with hard drugs.

Obama hates America by selling cocaine the taking profits and terrorizing and killing the REst of the World.

Crimes Against Humanity!!!

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

tfw i remember whites have been enslaved along with every other race and blacks sold blacks into slavery

Might I suggest searching the local prison population?

Then why wasn’t Africa like that before colonization?

we would have been kangz

Yes, his father is General Butt Naked.

Imagine being a nigger. You are more imagining being retarded. Retarded was originally designated as one standard deviation below the mean. 85 iq. Even in America, niggers are below 85 on average. Most niggers you encounter are retarded. You are imagining being a nigger, so you are imagining that you and everyone you know are likely retarded.

Pretty easy to figure out why niggers are retarded if you realize that all niggers are retarded.

I'd call it a duplicate because there was already a thread about the exact same tweet today but the since it's archived and had like 5 replies I guess it's fine

Let's be honest, Wakanda was participating in the slave trade.

Seriously, this movie has Emmy winning, SAG Career winning, Grammy winning, Oscar winning, BAFTA winning actors and actresses in it and still the movie is ignored?
>I see you

fpbp

this why i find this story stupid, they could at least share their knowledge and technology with the rest of africa but no and they just let the people just fucking die of hungry

They had thousands of years to do it. White colonialism didn't start in Sub-Saharan Africa until the mid-late 1800s.

Fucking niggers. Their stupidity is infuriating.

fpbp

>first shooting during a screen
Nice one joker

If you eat the heart of your enemy you gain their powers.

White flight.

Wakanda posters will be in demand.

Those would be broad spears; amusingly, a celtic design. They're designed for formation fighting, allowing a soldier to both slash left and right and be set against a charge. They're not for throwing.

>James Earl Jones
>Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play-1969-The Great White Hope
>Golden Globe Award for New Star of the Year – Actor-1970-The Great White Hope
>Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album-1977-Great American Documents
>Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play-1987-Fences
>Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie-1990-Heat Wave
>Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series-1990-Gabriel's Fire
>Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in a Children's Special-1999-Summer's End
>Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award-2008
>Academy Honorary Award-2011

>Wakanda was participating in the slave trade
If they did, it was only because their white god made them do it! Whity ruins every hing you know.

I'm feeling a bit lazy, I'll exalt the virtues of the cast of Meteor Man in a minute. I'm stepping out for a smoke

I wonder what this character is about. Looking into it, apparently only women of certain tribes have those plates. Young girls have two teeth knocked out and their lip pierced at a young age. The size of the plate determines how many cows a woman is worth in marriage. Kind of a weird thing to include in a "progressive" Disney movie.

It's painful to see how stupid this guy is. He's from one of the only African country that made something of itself, and its entirely because of whites, as proven by all other shithole countries whites never helped build.

So why did it flop? What do you know? Who Are You Really?

Have we found any white civilisations that are still "native"?

Explain your picture

>many countries are improving, especially Chile

This is true.

I'm just a simple user who has fond memories of this movie and think that it deserves more recognition in the light of the recent developments. Now I go for my cigarette.

Not only they were nuked twice, but they have zero ressources on their shitty island but hot water.