Why is it that when whites have higher IQ than blacks it's because whites are superior but when Jews have higher IQ...

Why is it that when whites have higher IQ than blacks it's because whites are superior but when Jews have higher IQ than whites it's because of x, y, and z excuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody says that, Asians can be intelligent and aren´t parasitic. That´s why they aren´t hated everywhere and were not kicked out of 109 countries in history.

Are you done with your stupid meme Israelboi and wanna talk data?

the average is of Israel is 95
jews having high is a myth perpetuated by schools in New York dedicated to helping new immigrants cheat the test in the early 20th century after America passed a law saying you had to have high iq to immigrate

Whites (on average) have a high IQ and look at what we've made.
>moon landing
>renaissance
>expansionism
>colonization
>culture
>steel
>philosophy
>Christianity

the list goes on

Jews have a higher IQ (on average) and look at what they're doing.
>destroying politics
>lie
>steal
>deceptionists
>con artists
>have the world by the balls for their own benefit

uhmm sweatie...

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Because the studies showing whites and jews being equal had ten times the number of participants, and weren't conducted by ashkenazi jews on elite jew prep schools. It's the same reason nobody believes china's averages.

( ( ( w i k i p e d i a ) ) )

1) That's not an IQ test.
2) We know from Einstein, Al Gore, Arafat, Obama etc. That Nobel Prizes can be bought.

THIS

you will also find them all on nobelprize's own website

>weenies btfo

High iq people can also do bad things.
this.

Their verbal iq scores are collectively higher on average. They use this to hide that they have a lower spatial iq, and that they often don't know as much as they are talking about

Israel has half the Jews in the world. Average Jewish IQ is about 98. Jews try to explain it by saying the Ashkanazi jews are +15 and the Sephardic Jews are -15, but the data doesn't support that.
The whole "Jewish Master Race" meme is a big fat lie.

>implying the prize in and of itself is the point here

wow retard much? stop eating so much cornstarch fatty it's dissolving your brain. no wonder you are israel's dog on a leash

Literally no one says that on the bottom half.

Lying faggot.

mate i'm knees deep in easy thot-muslim pussy while your women are begging to work for BLACKED

also how is your 56% brain even able to form a cohesive sentence? amazing

Read this thread dipshit, it's like a giant-denial fest
Amusingly, in all my time spent around here, that's really what I actually took as a lesson: Jews are smart, charming and successful motherfuckers and you should strive to be like them instead of wallowing in pigshit around other frustrated nobodies

Jews are def smarter, it's how they can get away with so much shit and we get blamed for all of it.

Muslimas are the best. If you’re a white male who isn’t fat and has lots of money you can clean up.

The most effective propaganda is truthful.
Try again kike.

finally a burger who gets it. you don't even have to be rich, just be white and somewhat attractive and also show abit of interested - they will line up

Jews invited about 60% of our modern technology. If you think "whites" went to the moon without Jews you're an idiot. 60% is a ton when they are such a small percent of the total population. Take a few minutes and look into some IQ studies. The persistent Black/White IQ gap in American is approximately 1.1 standard deviations. Several IQ studies allow for as low as 1/4 Jewish to be counted as Jewish in the study. When you dig into the studies and count only 100% Jews the IQ gap between Whites/Jews is bigger than the Black/White gap.

You know how we view nogs as sub-human? Some groups of Jews view us the same way.

Jews are smarter than us. How else do you think they could come to control a population thousands of times larger than their own? They are most likely the greatest schemers the world has ever seen.
But that is also the problem. Unlike whites, they're not held back by honor or morals. They don't care for other people's sufferings as long as they stand to gain something from it.

Jews can't lie about being smarter than whites if they are all dead.