"muh sekret society"... "bigger than watagate"... lul, what a joke

"muh sekret society"... "bigger than watagate"... lul, what a joke

>Wallace: Did [the FISA court] rely just on the dossier or did they rely on a lot of other material?
>Gowdy: Let me ask you this, if they relied on it half, is that significant enough? If they relied on it at all, do you want to know? Whether it was relied upon 80% or 20%, do you want to know?

>Reporter: This text message, this comment about "secret society" seems to be in jest, do you agree?
>Senator Johnson: It's a real possibility.

>Wallace: Don't Republicans hurt their credibility on real issues of bias when they make such a big deal about secret societies and palace codes?
>Gowdy: Yes. Republicans are the best I've ever seen at taking good facts and overstating them and therefore changing the narrative.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/01/28/gowdy_to_chris_wallace_do_you_want_to_know_the_truth_about_whether_steele_dossier_was_used_to_get_fisa_warrant.html

Does this asshole know his head looks like a dick with ears?

lol bitter and triggered is what you sound like.

Says the larper. R_thedonald slow today?

OP is a faggot

You are also a faggot

Says the muh-grand old party cocksucker.

Whatever is in the 4 page memo, it caused our FBI director Wray to do a 180.

Just last week, Wray threatened to quit his position to protect McCabe...then after reading the memo, McCabe was pushed out.

You can mince words on "secret society", "or "cabal'...it IS going to be shown that our government agencies were weaponized against one political party, while favoring another.

>did they rely on a lot of other material?

It's true that they relied on other materials for the FISA warrant. Unfortunately the "other materials" were fraudulent documents they fabricated themselves in order to frame Trump. The dossier was the most legitimate thing they had. Notice that they're now avoiding their once-ballyhooed Alfabank "evidence" like the plague.

Trey"the terrorists will kill us all if we stop spying on americans" goudie

>realclearpolitics.com
>source
all these posts by memeflags are literally shills trying to build the thread's momentum and d+c/demoralize.
DO NOT REPLY

You forgot
>rod (((nosenstein))) recommends that trump fire comey
>rod (((nosenstein))) appoints mueller for trump doing what (((nosenstein))) recommended i.e. firing comey, calling it ((((((((((((((((obstruction of just (((((us)))))))))))))))))))

>Republicans are the best I've ever seen at taking good facts and overstating them and therefore changing the narrative.
ya he's a real good democrat that's for sure.

its a fox news video

What’s infuriating about this is that it’s easily proven that the alfabank pinging and the dnc hacks are fraudulent and phony, yet NOT A PEEP from any white hats.

Do you find it uncomfortable to wear that tinfoil hat all day user?

Gowdy is a piece of shit faggot infiltrator.

salt thread!

seriously, this is embarrassing, fucking russian stooges

IRS - "hey lets audit the leaders of Ron Paul and Tea Party facebook groups since small government people are scum"

FBI - "hey lets clear someone of all wrong doing and frame someone else who did nothing wrong"

Hillarys State Dept - "hey Quadaffi didnt donate to the Clinton foundation, lets destroy Libya and bring back slavery"

DOJ - "hey toss out that cartel money laundering case, hey ATF let the cartels buy guns from dealers and drive back to mexico"

Dept of Education - "hey lets implement a white privledge ciriculum to be whiteys version of original sin like the cathoilc church"

White House - "hey Robert Creamer nice to see you for the 45th time in the oval office, can you organize a protest where cops go to the hospital at the next Trump rally"

>I think gowdy might be a rino kike shill guysss what do we do??!!?
I've been saying this for at least two years now, but nobody listens. My god you people are easy to enchant, I bet you let your girl control your worldview with theatrics as well

BOOM!

The Federal purge is coming!

Fuck off back to r/politics, shill.

Oh, you can't.

It's funny but people don't care about these things, not even republicans

>Whatever is in the 4 page memo, it caused our FBI director Wray to do a 180.

Yeah, this.

Wallace is a friend of the DS, and they probably briefed him on how to probe for the weak points in the memo. Any evidentiary case is going to have certain weak points.

That said, when the package is released -- bombshell. I've watched too many reaction videos of House members who saw it and were plainly shocked, not putting on a show.

>IRS - "hey lets audit the leaders of Ron Paul and Tea Party facebook groups since small government people are scum"

FBI - "hey lets clear someone of all wrong doing and frame someone else who did nothing wrong"

Hillarys State Dept - "hey Quadaffi didnt donate to the Clinton foundation, lets destroy Libya and bring back slavery"

DOJ - "hey toss out that cartel money laundering case, hey ATF let the cartels buy guns from dealers and drive back to mexico"

Dept of Education - "hey lets implement a white privledge ciriculum to be whiteys version of original sin like the cathoilc church"

White House - "hey Robert Creamer nice to see you for the 45th time in the oval office, can you organize a protest where cops go to the hospital at the next Trump rally"

This. /thread

Only a Shareblue shill would say that you fucking glow in the dark nigger.

Kys, shill.

Funny how libs are laser fast to dismiss any reference to “powers that be” as laughable folly of stupid people.... but endlessly bitch and moan about secret puppet masters and foreign evil powers with mind control super powers..

This is a great post, user.

This guy looks so inbred.

No, there's nothing suspicious about Freedom Caucus and Tea Party supporting the agenda of a hostile foreign government. LOL!
You're all going to prison for sedition.

Southern NJ? If I still lived there I'd stalk this faggot.