>4. US President George W Bush
>5. Russian President Vladimir Putin
>6. Japan's Emperor Akihito
>7. Romania's Nicolae Ceausescu
>8. Japan's Emperor Hirohito
>9. president of Zaire Mobutu Seko
>10. Zimbabwe’s Robert Mugabe
>11. President Suharto of Indonesia

These people are welcome and trump is not?
Explain the hypocrisy here. He only seems to say good things about the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/864474/Special-relationship-joke-USA-Britain-Theresa-May-Barack-Obama-Donald-Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Explain the hypocrisy here
Your country is a shit skin shit hole, there is no other explanation needed. Those aforementioned groups don't actually think, they are animals, subhumans.

Your protected muslims are asshurt about Trump and since they run the place Trump isn't welcome

I don't want Trump to go to any Muslim countries so desu idc

Are you suggesting there won't be protests if he arrives?
We have literally welcomed dictators and brutal human rights abusers

it’s kind if like how if you tell a fat person they are fat they wont really care that much, but if you tell someone who’s 5 pounds over weight that theyre fat then they get enraged. the bongs hate trump cause they know they are just like him

Really hope he does visit just to see the hysteria over literally nothing. Get the tantrum out of their system.

I imagine it will mostly be fat white women protesting. Probably wearing pink pussy hats too

unironically /ironically + ironically this desu

Who will be there.

>unwashed new age hippies
>lots and lots of 3rd world types
>whites who like 3rd world types
>women who havent done one days work ever

UK is ruled by jews and saudis.

There in lies the hypocrisy.

. Japan's Emperor Akihito
why would anybody be against akihito coming to the uk?

so is the usa

These protesters are probably the same people that think Tommy Robinson is the enemy. You can't speak logic to people like that.

Normies feel outrages about what the TV tells them to feel outraged about. It's as simple as that.

Trump is an irritant in the system and was never supposed to win, so the powers that be are working hard to ensure that he's out in three years.

It's about virtue signaling on social media, not making any sense. Most of these people don't give a fuck about human rights violations in Saudi Arabia or China, they just want to show everyone how "fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl"

Hysterical and unapologetically hypocritical leftists. That's why.

This is gonna be funny. We will see millions of brits cuck complaining about trump but 0 giving a shit about the Muslim problem.

Londoners don't want Trump to come because it will cost a fortune to remove all the kebab murderers roaming the streets.

No shit

Yep. Propaganda and brainwashing.

Its fucking crazy desu

Our media does exactly what the (((american))) media does, always hating and bashing on Trump, never reporting what he actually does. But what do you expect when these are every American's role model?

They treated the Anglo POWs badly and he never said sorry. Something like that. I probably should have put a different name there like one of the kings.
I should of put a different name there that was more controversial but was just trying to point out the hypocrisy. Could have researched it better

>They treated the Anglo POWs badly and he never said sorry.
i dont think akihito had anything to do with that + there is no reason to say sorry they were at war with the uk

Not even a Trumpbot but it's appalling and shows the true nature of kikery in man.

Didn't Obama go to the UK and talk about putting you guys at the end of queue if you voted for Brexit? I bet you guys still love him and May would spread her legs for him, but Drumpf..... well it wouldn't be so bad if he took some acid to the face.

Don't forget the emasculated graphic-tee Green Party 'men'
>Normies feel outrages about what the TV tells them
Absolutely this. Sheep posturing as free-thinkers.

The only people that will be protesting our corbynista uni students and jobless hippy fags lead by Russell Brand.

I don't really know that much about it and yeah he's not personally responsible but

>Attacks on neutral powers-Japan invaded the British colonies of Malaya and bombed Singapore and Hong Kong, without a declaration of war or an ultimatum. Both the U.S. and Britain were neutral when Japan attacked their territories without explicit warning of a state of war.

>the Imperial Japanese family, especially under Emperor Hirohito, responsible for the deaths of millions, some estimate between 3 and 14 million civilians and prisoners of war through massacre, human experimentation, starvation, and forced labor that was either directly perpetrated or condoned by the Japanese military and government.

Most of those were chinks but apparently they treated our ones badly.

Exactly. Obama seemed to hate the uk.

> end of queue

Apparently that line was written for him by our government. It just shows how they were working towards their own goals

vae victus

Obama didn't do much to hide his racially motivated disdain for Britain and Australia.

Okay.
But apparently we won

express.co.uk/news/world/864474/Special-relationship-joke-USA-Britain-Theresa-May-Barack-Obama-Donald-Trump

His special relationship was with brown people

Blame our media it’s even more biased against Trump than America’s. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a positive piece on Trump. This coupled with the fact he’s a foreign President means people are less likely to do there own research.

>captured and placed in internment camp
>winner
this is why you no longer have an empire

Pisses me off though we need the USA more than ever with Brexit looming and head dick heads keep trying to anger one of the few men who can help us for petty reasons.

Leftists see this as an opportunity to sabotage Brexit.
They hate this country. They hate the working class.

>if your enemies lock you up, you win
But seriously, it's the score at the end that counts, not at half-time. My grandad was in a POW camp in Thailand, half his friends died and he weighed less than five stone at the end. He never held it against the Japanese as a people though, he had a Japanese TV and he taught me to count in Japanese. He said that the guards were starving too by the end. He also said that when the camp was liberated by the Americans, they asked the prisoners who the worst of the guards were, and then shot them out of hand. Pretty based.

>Leftists see this as an opportunity to sabotage Brexit.
>They hate this country. They hate the working class.
They do. They spend their whole lives waiting for a revolution, and when one finally comes, they side with the bourgeoisie.

I kinda think the media is so extreme in its biased approach it almost had the opposite effect. They constantly talk about fake but now we don't trust anything they say. The legacy media are digging their own grave

Because our country is full of hysterical leftist retards.

Fuck. Come on. You know the (((answer)))

I'm pretty sure the nips lost in the end.

If (((they))) tell the britbongs to put dildos on their heads and shove crumpets up their ass because it will help them defeat the evil nazis again they'll do it.

We could put this as first post on all Sup Forums threads. Then we can all stop wasting our time coming here.

Nice numbers

my point being that if you've been captured by the enemy in battle you have lost and should expect no mercy from those to whom you've surrendered yourself. slaves choose to live in their chains

That's pretty brutal. We got rules and shit. It's not very honourable either. Maybe your right. I like the nips. Under your system we should wipe out our defeated enemies.

Even where vae victis comes from (according to Wikipedia) it says it's about ransom, so obviously not torturing and killing people.

We should live honourably

>my point being that if you've been captured by the enemy in battle you have lost and should expect no mercy from those to whom you've surrendered yourself. slaves choose to live in their chains
Spoken like a true faggot, no soldier thinks this

>so you're saying
>Under your system we should wipe out our defeated enemies.
what is it with bongs putting words into people's mouths to make their point? the phrase vae victus means that the victor chooses how to dispense with the vanquished. It does not require that the defeated be killed or abused; just that they have no expectation of mercy.

That protest will be a tiny treacle of retarded liberals.

The Leftist establishment and vocal neo-Marxists, muslims and other leftists HATE Trump, just like in the US, and our media, just like in the US is on their side.

However there is a sizeable majority that either has no problem with Trump or actually loves him, sadly as big as that group is their voices are being ignored and silenced.

No you are thinking of emperor hirohito, akihito's father.

Also, it was

he shouldn't leave security to the cuck bongs, they are useless

I never said that's what you said. I meant it would be in our interest to remove all our enemies. It would be in our interest, but it would also be wrong.

Indeed woe to vanquished.

We should live honourably. They mistreated POWs, lots who were civilians. That's fucked.

>Explain the hypocrisy here.
he's pro-White, or at least not explicitly anti-White

I thought Trump already took a trip to the Middle East?

>he shouldn't leave security to the cuck bongs
Come on Norge-bro, it'll be hilarious

>should
save that shit for church

Wow.
I never knew.
Now it makes sense.
There was a documentary about allied POWs that fought in southeast asia.
When they interviewed a british POW, a scotsman, he said, that there was a japanese troop who was "one of the lads" or something like that.

UK is a Muslim country. None of those people are presented as overtly anti-Muslim in British propaganda

the could push the protesters into the Thames and the UK would be a better country after. they should make a site for them to register their intent to protest so there is a register for the (satire coming) DOTR.

They are both in the list. I wish I didn't put either of them in it. They are controversial because of surviving POWs. I think companies profited (like mitsubishi) and because they didn't apologize POWs protested. Something like this. I don't really know. I shouldn't have included them on the list

Can’t wait for the muzzie chimp out.

We are happy to let in dictators and human rights abusers. But trump who is meant to be our closest partner is a problem

The reason Barack Obama hated the british was because his father was detained in kenya on suspicion of being a member of the mau mau insurrection.

But then again, what did he know about what happened back then?
The mau mau were violent murderers. even the government of the republic of kenya thanked the british in helping put down that insurrection.

Like I said, that's pretty brutal

Naw yall said the same shit before bush went. Nothing actually came of it.

yep, but imo it's because he's not anti-White like them

tick tock anti-Whites

Why is it that EVERY white country is forced to be multicultural/multiracial?
Why is it that EVERY white country is told to end its own race/culture?
No one asks that of -ANY- non-White country.
Immigration/assimilation is FORCED upon ONLY White countries
Anti-whites call themselves “anti-racists” but their actions lead to the elimination of only one race, the White race.
The purpose of “anti-racism” is to genocide White children.
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

Yeah I read about that. We haven't always had the best foreign policy.

That's part of it

90%

what do you think the rest is? not being one of them? caring about the people instead of the elites?

checked

aye you cheeky brits protesting another country's democratically elected leader

>brutal
you should go outside and take a look at how the natural world operates. you sound like an indoor cat

UK leftists are so holier than thou. They leech off their own society and sit on their proverbial high horse to protest any major world leader.

What a joke.

>He also said that when the camp was liberated by the Americans, they asked the prisoners who the worst of the guards were, and then shot them out of hand.
can confirm. my grandpa told me they did that while liberating guam.

Your capital’s mayor is an ISIS terrorist.

There’s your problem.

Anti-muslim, women seem to have a big problem with him, they think he is taking away gibs, they don't like his view on migrants. We have Muslim mayor.

There's lots of reasons. Things are a bit crazy here. It will be interesting to see what happens

People literally believe and do everything the media tells them. Makes me sick.

fpbp post. fuck the UK. bunch of brainwashed fucking retards

>These people are welcome and trump is not?

The UK doesn't like the fact that Trump rejects their state religion.

Who care?

chekkked, HH

fucking awesome isn't it, deep down they know the people hate them, but love trump. their (((world))) is on its way out

FYI: The Independent is owned by a muslim.

>nonwhite city chimps out over white people
This is news?

guess all canadians are Trudeau tier retarded then.

Alright, man your a badass. I never said that shit doesn't go on. POWs are mistreated all time your correct.

It's fucked.

Happy

ive reported you to the internet police, have a good day

There are rules to things though. One of the worst atrocites I remembered was when they captured singapore and the japs went to one of the hospitals and started shooting up people. For chrissake they bayonetted a man on the operating table and shot the doctors performing the operation.

Theres expecting mercy and then there's just common decency

we're not getting acid thrown at us or getting run over by muzzies while our daughters are forcefully servicing ahmeds in prostitution rings. weedman's doing something right

>no soldier thinks this
kek
>retired SFC
>US Army
>21 years service in both the infantry and medical corps
the expectation that you will be treated well if you surrender is detrimental to enduring the hardships of combat. it's a form of psyop to reduce the fear of surrender by presenting the enemy with the choice of fight and perhaps live or surrender and live well.

London was 44.9% white British in 2011.

Don't forget the grooming and rapes, no one protested those.

>The Graun and the Indy are non-stop Trump coverage.
What is with the British lefties' obsession with Trump? It may even be more compulsive than that of the lefty burgers.

There have been dozens of protests about them. Rather you mean nothing was done about them.

Not your fault.
It is the shit politicians, me thinks.

>strip away freedom bit by bit
>install mass surveillance in the streets
>literally arrest people for wrong think on social media

*crickets*

>man who said mean things comes to visit

Outrage!
Why are people this fucking stupid?

Trump attacks Muslims and most importantly there's no language barrier. Left wing groups in Europe attack Trump but you likely don't speak French or Dutch.