Renai Boukun

Episode 11 out.

I love Akane!

Akane is best girl.

Akane thread?

My willy

Yuzu is too pure for this world.

Am I supposed to hate shikimi?

When she looks like this she is almost tolerable.

Did they fuckd?

Mayonegg

You got me.

The fuck was this? That was completely out of character.

That's a totally normal thing to say if you don't realize you're in the middle of a "flag" moment.

Better design

She should stay like this forever.

>its okay when girls do raping

He's just telling the truth.

The part where the MC's face (I can't remember his name even 10 episodes in because this anime is so unremarkable and worse than the lowest form of trash on Earth) is sticking through the fence because the art director, episode director, series director, producers, and the entire art team put together couldn't figure out a way to put his face behind the fence and still make it look good - this made me lose all hope in the entire anime industry, or whatever hope I had left. There is no turning back; The quality of anime as a whole, not just in this series, is just so bad and has stooped down to such groundbreaking levels (in this case, both figuratively and literally groundbreaking levels), that it's not worth any of it anymore. I'm sick of seeing people complain for the Japanese and make excuses for them, saying that they deserve more pay, for THAT kind of shit? They literally put a hole in the fence so his face could stick through, because they couldn't figure out how to make it look right. Is this truly the greatest the Japanese could do? Do they not deserve to make less than 30K a year and suffer in poverty conditions for this absolute garbage? It's fucking garbage, and it's a fucking embarrassment to artists around the globe. I'm so sick of otaku making excuses for their garbage too, "HURR DURR NOT THEIR FAULT IF THEY OUTSOURCED IT", but THEY payed for it to be outsourced. It's their product in the end. Why are we fucking playing a blame game all the time with otaku. This has to be, literally, the lowest point in all of anime history - that fucking fence.

She's the most interesting girl so no unless you have shit taste.

This is a pretty good pasta.

It's fucking original, faggot. Give me one other instance where this has been done before. These are the animators I pay for sixty dollars a volume? They can all fuck off.

>Give me one other instance where this has been done before
It happens all the time. I don't have any screenshots because it's so mundane and common I can only assume this is your third ever anime.

I've never seen anything that blatant and horrendous, right in the middle of a supposedly surprising and important moment, too. It was a moment that flagged the transformation of one of their main characters, and they blew it with the atmosphere because they couldn't figure out a way to put MC's face behind a fence. It's literally a hole in the fence the size of his head, like a baby was drawing a picture, didn't know how something should have been drawn and then just left it out of the drawing. It's like a 6-year-old in a drawing class telling his teacher he doesn't know how to draw a nose and then leaving it out of the picture. Is this truly the height of Japanese creativity? How low could they go at this point? These are professionals? What a low point in their careers, and I hope they're fucking ashamed of themselves. This isn't my third anime, or I wouldn't be typing. Look at all this unremarkable shit this season, you can't even find a good drama, not requiring intense animation anywhere, because they still manage to fuck it up to the point where it looks like a toddler trying to draw. What a low point this is.

Face through fence happens in almost every show

How you guys can like this girl is beyond me.
Right there with Shikimi as the worst girls.

That makes me want to puke.

Just like Seiji said she has been a pest. Neither did or said anything wrong.

Kill yourself.

She is unambiguously worst girl and drags down every scene she's in.

>tfw NTR'd

I made her better

>he says that
>no, this is Guri's fault I'm glad she's gone
Shikimi has been the same garbage the whole time but Akane manages to get worse with each new episode.

You realize it's intentional right? You're supposed to assume the focus is switched from the fence to the character shifting the fence out of view, not that the fence is literally not there or is missing a part in the fence to make room for their head. Are you stupid? Because all that shit you might have typed sure makes you look it.

totally better

Wow... she was SUCH a bitch at the end of the episode.

>boob upgrade after turning into demon

How so?

homu

I mean yeah, Guri's a pain, but she stuck up for you when you mom captured you and you'd have been screwed if she hadn't followed you the first time Shikimi beat your ass. You could at least TRY and help out.

Show would have been better if worst girl left for good. Guri is just annoying. He was right to say that to her.

Yuzu best girl... AGAIN. Are they doing this on purpose?

Red confirmed as worst girl.

If it weren't for Guri Akane woulnd't even have a shot at Seiji because he would have never said anything. She would have lived a sad empty life as an assassin.

Nah. Guri should've just fucked off for good.

She's a horrible person, but I think she's very entertaining. Got a pretty nice development later on too.

You and me both.

It would be out of character if she helped
She legitimately hates her

Yuzu is the only one who doesn't act like psychopath.

This episode hit me in the feels
Guri was me back in highschool with friends drama ;_;

Guri doesn't act like a psycho either. More like a low end sociopath (no shame, not good at social relationships, etc)
Aqua's just a tsundere and she's getting over it.

I don't see what that has to do with her being annoying. I'm sure things would have naturally proceeded eventually considering they were both interested in each other without her meddling and been more normal.

>stuck up
She was just there for entertainment. Don't you ever pretend that shit was anything more than that.

Kind of, but remember what Guri said: Shikimi is empty inside. She's not really malicious either. I think that she just want to fell something. Anything. That's why she's a sadist one second and a masochist the next. Anything will do.

Perhaps, but things didn't really get solved without her. Like Shikimi said, things get "boring" when Guri's around because she can actually tell what someone is feeling and can defuse the situation. Think about all the plans she ruined:
1. Did not fall for Shikimi's request to add her to the harem because she could tell Shikimi lack love. Or anything else for that matter.
2. Resisted Maou's attempt to get her away from Seiji because she didn't feel anything from the guy.
3. Outed Akane's mother as the most loving person there thus completely defusing the situation.

Guri's dumb, but in her serious moments she's more then helpful.

>the character [is] shifting the fence out of view

With what, mind control? Look at this screenshot here, , and realize you are the exact useless otaku I'm referring to when I say there are people out there who make the stupidest excuses for these so-called "animators". What a joke.

Yuzu a BEST

>hated her at the start because yurishit and ojousama
>slowly growing on me as time goes
I rarely get that. Maybe she's the best one in the entire harem after all.

>lesbian
>best character
Just how the fuck did they do it?

Her sister is the better girl.

You mean her mother right?

> Akane will never suck your balls dry and turn them into many beautiful children
I get out of bed every day and I don't know why anymore.

Akane a shit.

Yes, I like them both more than her.

You are shit.

That just makes her sound like best girl. She's completely rigt.

I wouldn't call being random for no fucking reason as being serious, she just blurted out some shit and because this is a gag manga things go her way. As far as in-universe person perspective goes she is a legit troublemaker.

Also, Guri's mom is directly responsible for Akane and Yuzu's upbringing. Guri is just cleaning after her mess at best.

Is Akane still a crazy bitch?

Is Guri still retarded?
Is Yuzu still a lesbien?
Is Shikimi still insane?

She's toned it down a lot.

This ep covered ch 28, 29, and 30.

Demon Guri only good Guri. She should have at minimum kept the look.

She never was.

Posting an omake that takes place around this episode.

I know what I'm fapping to tonight.

Is she like that forever?

Why are they blaming Seiji? At least Akane stuck up for him which makes me like her more. Guri just ran off on her own and made everyone worry just because she felt like being a selfish and needy cunt and apparently it's his fault? I don't get it. He did search for her anyway. All he did was tell the truth. She has been annoying and imposed herself on him from the start. He owes her nothing and is still fairly nice to her.

She actually seems better as a demon anyway, since she's serious and actually doing what she's suposed to do. And looks better.

She was always right to protect her hive king with force.