One day, this wil be the norm IN EUROPE

Make no mistake...The more you let 3rd worders in europe, the more this :
bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/

will be come the norm. Only they'll do it on indigenous europeans. It's already happening in south africa against whites. It's actually much worse in south africa.
LISTEN TO THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU

Fast forward to: 47:00 And listen closely...for about 6 or 7 minutes or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whyd they do it?

>18yo with 85yo granny tits

how

This is obviously a good thing. After the increase in diversity toxic masculinity will surely meet it's end!

>dumb sow getting what she voted for
Sounds great, how can we speed this up?

Watch it, you.

EU is the cause. Its killing us all. This is the end times.

With their intellectual inferiority, the only way they can inflict damage is by applying brute force or using weapons that have already been invented.

But since we are more intelligent, we can invent more weapons for quick 'n easy mass-slaughtering, even if we're outnumbered.

I always wait until the knife comes out, then I nope the fuck outta there. I am getting old and soft. At least that big titted mess is free now.

I'm at work, post the webm, I'd rather not go to bestgore while on the clock

>Make no mistake...The more you let 3rd worders in europe, the more this :
Funny cuse most of the mass murders here are committed by whites

80% of gore videos in the internet are from Brazil and Mexico. Fucking shitholes.

This is some drug cartel shit going in in Brazil.

My shithole of a country is finally evolving into Mexico. Arriba, hermanos!

Don't worry third worlders, much like eggnogs, make up for that through sheer numbers of their own doing instead.

Whites have made a nice world for themselves, but the Jews have convinced us to foolishly try and share it.
Grandpa was right about the PoC and the Jews....
We can't keep it unless we do something to push them all out.

Anyway, without some nasheed in the background those videos aren't as much fun.

Thank the CIA and the profit war on drugs.

you are going to need a big beautiful wall

Not even Africa can reach me*ico's levels.

Why would he kill her? She had nice tits.

You shouldn't really mess with comando vermelho in the first place.
When it comes to brutality they are very comparable to drug cartels in mexico, el salvador etc.

You've obviously realised by now that you're not going to out-breed us, and there IS going to be a war for a Ethno-Europe very soon.
what are you going to do to stop us?
What are you going to do when the already alienated police forces openly join us.

What are you going to do when our agents inside your Militaries go rogue.

What are you going to do when Europe shakes under the weight of our men marching and the cities become clogged with the blood of a million dead humans.

What are you going to do to stop it from happening ?
You cant stop it. And the clock is ticking.

.webm or it didn't happen

and they'll keep pushing the immigration insanity because of suicidal ideologies...
and they'll still blame whites for all the misery in the world and demonize us in the media...they'll never stop. as long as there's white tax payers to keep the system alive, they'll keep pushing tis calculated genocide..

NOTHING happened after the bataclan massacre....NOBODY gave a shit about the thousand of raped brit girls in the UK. cops KNEW it but never said shit because they were more concerned about being called "racist"
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

Why complain ? It's good news? Only chaos and extreme violence will lead to the final race war.

White people are being BTFO left and right hahahahaha

These men are the abomination, the product of generations of racemixing between euros, latinos and blacks.

I love to see dead people and masturbate

thats why the white populated zones of chile are isolated islands

>With their intellectual inferiority, the only way they can inflict damage is by applying brute force or using weapons that have already been invented.
>But since we are more intelligent, we can invent more weapons for quick 'n easy mass-slaughtering, even if we're outnumbered.

this.

the ironic thing about the 'gangster / badass' character put forward by blacks is that for all their complaining about white people hindering their progress (that whites invented aids / medicine to kill them), if the US / Canada / Europe / Russia actually set out to annihilate them, it wouldn't take very long at all or be very difficult to erase them from the planet; mass invade, bomb, nuke, release the targeted viruses.

Once war is declared, we will definitely win.
Technology always wins.
Muscle strength is primitive, brain strength is the future.

This is from my shitty country.

Why does it feel worse to see one person die than a mass murder?

Ok Juan time for your meds

tragedy vs statistics

She’s probably a snitch or something like that. Also that was done by Comando Vermelho. For those who don’t know, and that’s the majority of (you), Comando Vermelho started off by imprisoned communists who, along regular convicts, started applying cultural marxism to those in prison and had a very political bent in the beginning. I’m not excusing my country’s low IQ and violent perchant, but the commies are the biggest culprits in the creation and organization of large crime syndicates in Brazil. The fact that this is never addressed and that it’s still socially acceptable to be a communist down here will never cure this social illness.

>Not even Africa can reach me*ico's levels.
it's WORSE!!!!

Liveleak and Bestgore are redpilled in that way.

Yep, in fact we have so many methods already at hand.
The only problem is that we have to convince all whites to participate in this. Some are so dumb they'd rather destroy themselves.

Then they're well hidden indeed. I've only seem indian hobo-looking coca-chewing scum outside of Santiago.

Good for them to stay away. I try to like shit Brezil but the degeneracy and drug cartel supremacy is making this hell unbearable.

We trust you Germans for final solutions.

What are our options? How do we stop this?
Help

i will not click anything here, niggers

Yes! RED pilled!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
>Bombings increased significantly in 2015, with Swedish police investigating around 100-150 explosions.[1][2][3] There were over 30 grenade attacks reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015,[4] up from a total of 25 in all of 2014.[5] Malmö police have consequently warned about undetonated grenades in the city.[6][7] According to Swedish police, the use of hand grenades in crime is unprecedented in all comparable European and non-European countries, and the only countries with similar characteristics are those with warlike conditions, such as Mexico with the ongoing drug war and one study suggests it had four to five times as many fatal shootings per capita as Norway and Germany from 2008-2014
>The police assume that someone imported a large cache of grenades, which has then been distributed to criminal gangs.[10] In addition to grenade attacks, there are a significant number of related bomb attacks with improvised explosive devices, including homemade bombs.[11][12] The number of incidents involving explosives tripled between 2008 and 2016

It is already the norm in Europe.

That's Brazil not Mexico.

Brazil needs a new Constitution that curtail the federal powers and gives it to the states, also decentralized powers and laws so each state can self rule and possibly reduce corruption ( with enough decentralization you need to bribe to many people to have an effect ).

We can do the same to us, it would not only scare them because they are used to see whites never fighting back but that would also satisfy us to butcher them.

t. cuck brainwashed by rede globo

Yeah but you need to establish a strong opposition so these cucks got something to turn too.I def don't mind sacrificing these feminist whores.

time for you mama to lick my shitty asshole

Well thanks!
Many people here are cucks but actually all it takes to genocide a group of people is a more or less small team of scientists.

who the fuck are these animals?

L A T I N O S
A
T
I
N
O
S

Pussy

thats your dream you piece of shit.
That video are monkeys in brazil, and things like this already happen in europe you retard.
Bring your mother here and I fuck her ass

france is not in europe. it's in africa.

Cops were in it.

lmaaaao
LMAAAAAO

YOU WHITE TRASH ARE DEAD
NIGGERS RULES
FUCK YOU ALL WHITE pIECES OF SHIT

Did anyone notice that she VOMITED while decapitated?

Future Americans.

This is so annoying. There is womens in far right but not enoughs.

i'd be pretty nervous too

think again..

Subhumans. I don't consider them part of the human race, they're something inferior.

yes the same did your mother too when I killed her

Listen I'm not gonna reply because I don't wanna make you cry. But really Romania calling France not Europeans is extremely retarded.

pretty clever bantz, Juan

Webm to verify.

I dont understand it.

im fuckin your mother dead body till I cum

Why is this Moroccan posting under a Spanish flag?

And you’re still a poo in the loo.

Post a webm bestgore's shit player doesn't work.

happens at 0:21

3rd world trash. Sorry you had to see that Asian. The important lesson here is don't let Jews control your media and don't give women any power and you'll never come into contact with them.

Posted too late, thanks friendo

why these faggots posting these gore snuff videos. Probably FAKE videos. If you want to see people die live watch 9/11 HOLLY WORLD TRADE CENTER MASSACRE

nice damage control chapo, go back to mexico

She was pretty thicc, if she wouldn't have had a negroid face she probably would have been kept for sex instead.
Sad.

why is YHVH in a Pringle?

awesome

You really think a bunch of monkeys will defeat us! We'll set this whole world on fire before we go.

we also need to stop handing such technology over to various other idiots.

trump actually made the point when information from confidential meetings began leaking out to the press, overnight. he was questioning how much information they were willing to leak; e.g. things regarding national security.

as a for instance, elements of the f35 plane design that were previous secret rapidly appeared in china.

if you look into a guy called adul quadeer khan, he was originally from pakistan, moved to the netherlands, worked for urenco (the nuclear fuel people) then returned to pakistan to use what he'd learned to help build a nuclear weapon.

these guys should not be allowed near such work.

if whites hadn't >given< most of the world the stuff it has, information on how to build / maintain it, or the things themselves, there's no chance most of them would have it; e.g. any form of plane / electric grid / tank / truck, because large amounts of the planet are still struggling with basic hygiene.

Where to escape? Fuck, it's gonna be scary in the EU within 10 years. Definitely won't be raising kids here. What a nightmare that would be.

Do I fuck off to most southern parts of Argentina? Chile?

I think it's going to take an ethno-viral plague that kills off all humans with specific genes.

What makes you think South America is gonna emigrate here?

I don't want to derail the thread or anything but I don't get why people like to see gore.
Also, nigger genocide when?

Just give some G36 and this will be enough.

Most of us know about CV, believe me. Famous group.

i fuck spanish women on a daily basis when i am in vacation in your shit country. they even do it for free because of my big wallet. They lick my asshole sometimes

Yeah but they're red pilled so are less likely to be attacked.

kek

>I don't want to derail the thread or anything but I don't get why people like to see gore.
Because you're on Sup Forums.
>Also, nigger genocide when?
So you're advocating genocide but can't stand the sight of a little blood. Top lel.

if I would see something like that I wouldnt hesitate to whip out my dick and fuck it

> he thinks that's worse than Mexico

because this is a slide thread and nobody cares to verify it if its not shitting on europeans or north americans

The video isn’t of a mass murder and blacks alone are responsible for 50% of all homicides in the US.