>>>158524065 asked "How do jews control everything? They must be getting supernatural help"

kikes worship satan, that's where they get their power. This explains pizzagate, freemasonry and their anti-Biblical NWO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFjwFy_S4L8
youtu.be/1irLw6ZVXlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goetian demons

asked this question

ye all kinds of demons

No such thing as Satan. It's an allegory to the actual method they use to subvert goy men with their women, and create zealotry among their tribe.

Read the Bible, it talks all about all of this.

They worship themselves, that's the true lucifarian doctrine, that no other deity exists above them
You want people to reference a work of fiction by the Jews?

Higher iq then everyone?

Nice flag
Abrahamic religions are satanic

that's a meme. It's not true. even if it was true, it wouldn't change the facts

Bible is anti-"jewish", you dumb retards.
kikes crucified Jesus because he was against their jewish beliefs.
Belief on Jesus as your Messiah is your only ticket out of eternal torture in Hell.

>Jesus is an Israelite, but NOT A JEW

are you shilling for the jews?

Wow, great work user! Let's post all over normie web, lads. It will "spread like wildfire"!

>no concept of the etymology of "Jew"
>not realizing Jesus is shown to have been descended from Judah (Juda son of Jacob) in Luke 3
>not understanding nuance between Jews who want to destroy Christians and Jews that are Christians

The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin and many of these people call themselves 'Jews'. They believe that their extraterrestrial genes give them 'the divine right to rule'. I do not adhere to any religion, but here's an interesting verse from the Bible about all of this:

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly). (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) The reptilians control the Jews.

"When I see people in business or politics who are particularly trapped by the material world, for example, I notice that they no longer have any light bodies at all. In many of these people, the point of light at the heart chakra, which is otherwise always present, is no longer visible to me.

Instead, I see something like a layer of 'shiny tar' around them in which a monstrous being in the shape of a lizard can be distinguished. When such people speak on television, for example, I see a crocodile shape manifesting itself around the person like in a concave mirror; I don't see the light of their throat and forehead chakra." - Anton Styger, Swiss clairvoyant

When did you finally take the scaly pill? Even the Jews are ultimately just pawns. Elite Jews secretly worship the reptilians for power. Search your feelings, you know it to be true. inb4 JIDF (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Learn about cymatics. People to have put grains of sand (or something like it) onto a table and exposed those grains of sand to different frequencies of sound, which causes those grains of sand to arrange themselves into different shapes. The more complex the frequency of sound, the more complex the shape. The sound is the shape and the shape is the sound, they're both expressions of each other. So some frequency of sound must have caused the hexagon on Saturn's north pole and there is 'sound' in space (just nothing that we could ordinarily perceive). Also, notice how you can perfectly fit a six-sided star into a hexagon. You can also create the shape of a six-sided star through a certain frequency of sound. Also, the so-called 'Star of David' (which is a six-sided star) is NOT a uniquely Jewish symbol, because the Hindus of Ancient India (and even the Hindus of present-day India) use that same six-sided star symbol in what is known as the 'kama yantra'. Pic related. (end of part 3)

think about their meme power for a second... I bet one of the younger ones came up with the idea for people they make mentally ill get sex changes.

Theres no way that Doctors should be prescribing hormone blockers to children. Theres things the government should protect its citizens from... cruel medical practice and foreign and domestic enemies. However I must say that these gangs in our country are the entire peoples responsibility first

Can these threads replace ayys with the prebiblical Ayran civ? Thanks

no goetian demons only

(start of part 4) The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the entire world. (end of part 5)

(start of part 6) (start of part 3) The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies. (end)

* Aryan

Also, they're the same. Humans are BILLIONS of years old and NOT NATIVE to Earth.

go to a synagogue to find out the terrifying truth

Fresh OC
Because of his activity in real estate and his many other projects.... hes always been in the "know" somewhat. He definatley beat the NY mob at their own game in real estate. He had to have employed loyal, capable, and powerful people for his information. He even mentioned during the campaign that consultation fees are outrageous, signaling an imbalance of early information holders like insider knowledge.

Trump being a double agent secret democrat isnt as sound as him being a triple or quadruple agent.

If Trump and Putin organized with eachother it would have been made possible by active members of the military who have the most secure contacts.

Say what you want about Putin but how would you behave if America false flagged the last 5 wars we were in?

Theres over 1000 US military bases in the world and a bunch surround the oil in the middle east.

Taking oil from deep drilling makes the game easier to play with big money already. Of course the alternate way of producing oil is by growing plants like sun flowers and hemp. Even in a 50% solar energy planet we would still need a shit load of oil, but the real secret is the discovery of high frequency wireless electricity.

Only way Trump is our guy is if the people are his guys... how else are we going to end the FED and abolish income tax and other restrictions of our liberties that our jerkoff elders gave up out of fear!

good points. I'll tell u how that royal evil blood got introduced into mankind.
satan took the form of a lizard serpent reptillian and raped Eve, this made humanity fall from Heaven due to this original sin. The apple (seed) is a metaphor for the children of devil: descendants of Cain. Cain kills his brother, Abel. This isn't what a normal child of GOD would do. Eve gave birth to twins, 1 from devil, 1 from GOD (Adam's line). Freemasons know this knowledge and Kubrick tried to put it in Eyes Wide Shut.

Last thing, the serpent was first made as an upright lizard sort of monster that could speak. After his rape of Eve, GOD cursed it to crawl on his stomach and basically be a snake like we know it now. Also interesting how snake is a phallic symbol anyway.

youtu.be/kFjwFy_S4L8

satan is their big boss at the end of the day

Daily reminder the Fallen angels are the ETs, reptilians etc.
To many demonic parallels. Read Exo Vaticana

this thread keeps getting connection (((errors))) for me

maybe so, but where are u getting this info from?

yep all the aliens are demons

demons are static non-corporeal egos that possess the living in order to feel again, they will provide favors to those who allow the possession to take place or who provide victims for the ritual

Western christianity is literally Roman/Jewish fake news.

If this is all true, how does one fight it?

Pure coincidence !

you do realize stuff like "messiah" are culturally the same kind of sandnigger thing and not universal? could you dissociate the things?

thats a ride or die bitch for sure

>Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

All those fools around a jewish symbol. How crude.

>this thread keeps getting connection (((errors))) for me

I thought I was the only one! Fucking kikes, man!

By always remembering the two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what you really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

>I thought I was the only one! Fucking kikes, man!
Me too. The kikes are blocking this thread, and only this thread. It must be the truth!

>kikes worship satan
fake and gay.

Soon after the Temple of Jerusalem got rekt, they lost their most valuable religious asset (to date, they weren't able to rebuild). Also, Daniel's prophecies were the final and most clear warning that the Messiah was coming.

Thus, since the day the X Legio Fretensis wrecked the Temple, either they had to recognize the only Messiah whose followers didn't disappear a minute after his death, or they had to invent some extra rules to the game. Like the one telling that "Jewish people are the Messiah, and goyim (talking animals) are only meaningful for Jewish success".

You may at most investigate about satan's influence (for example Shabbatai Zevi, Jacob Frank, Schneerson), always keeping in mind that the center of the problem is not about Jews, but about denial of Christianism (example: rebuilding the Jerusalem Temple is the most effective denial of Jesus and the New Covenant). Neturei Karta Jews did not fall for that influence.

if kikes don't worship satan, who are they worshiping during the pizzagate parties then?

I'm convinced all esoterica and ET talk is meant to continue the exaltation of kikes after Christendom is destroyed.

Here's a full vid of all parts and with fixed dual audio:
youtu.be/1irLw6ZVXlQ

I think we all share the ET DNA and the elite worship the originals remains

You are correct. Humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth.