>Yarmouk Camp Jan 26
imgur.com/V4A9H3h
>Afrin Canton Jan 25
imgur.com/Q07dAGu
Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 29
>ISIS announces Inghimasi against Military academy in Kabul city
>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city.
>Russia urges Damascus government to hold peace talks with the East Ghouta rebels
>Turkish Forces capture Hemame, Ushaghi, and Mamelan villages and a Hill near Rajo town in Afrin Canton
>Leader of the opposition Turkish Party(CHP) wishes to establish peace dialogue with the Syrian Government
>SAA has been ordered to allow SDF free passage through Aleppo from Afrin and Manbij. Kurdish Fighters to be given priority in Syrian Hospitals in the Fight against the Turkish Military.
>American Military not considering withdrawing from Syria
>Iraqi Government will take part in Syrian Peace talks; Kurds not to take part in Sochi peace talks.
>Turkish Forces capture 3 villages and strategic Hill in Afrin Canton - Most of North-Eastern Afrin now under Turkish Fire control
>Muslim World League - Saudi Organization - Denounces Holocaust denial
>Fitbits and GPS heatmap reveal Military base outlines and individual running paths and patterns.
>Turkish convoy in Idlib is halted by Russian airstrikes

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/yemen-separatists-seize-southern-military-base-1517314585
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhofar_Rebellion
almasdarnews.com/article/turkeys-general-staff-refutes-rumors-using-napalm-syrias-afrin/
middleeastmonitor.com/20180129-uae-is-leading-a-coup-in-south-yemen-says-hadi/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-rebel-defenses-disintegrate-across-east-idlib-russian-syrian-jets-deliver-record-100-airstrikes-matter-hours/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=zL8gsnyuOk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that Claymore?

I want updates on Afrin situation

all right FranXX friends
lets dont ruin this thread too ok?

trumpmutt on steelballrun of jojo

>the fucking state of (You) all

1st for Axis of Resistance.

idk but this is

bretty slow

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>PAKISTAN VIOLATES KASHMIR CEASEFIRE

>TURKISH JETS KILL EIGHT TARGETS IN NORTHERN IRAQ

>ARMENIA CONTINUES TO VIOLATE CEASEFIRE

>YEMENI PM TO FLEE COUNTRY AFTER S.YEMEN COUP

>AL-QAEDA ATTACK S.YEMEN SEPARATISTS IN SHABWA, KILLS 15

>RENEWED ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS CALLED FOR IN SUDAN BY OPPOSITION

>UN MEDIATOR GIVES FIVE OPTIONS FOR MACEDONIA NAME DISPUTE TO CHOOSE FROM

>NIGERIAN AIR FORCE KILLS DOZENS IN MISTAKEN RAID TARGETING ISWAP (BOKO HARAM)

>10 IS SLEEPER CELL AGENTS KILLED SOUTH OF MOSUL

>TWO ISLAMIC STATE - PHILLIPINES (ABU SAYYAF) MEMBERS ARRESTED IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

>KSA SAYS SETTLEMENTS IN ANTI-CORRUPTION CRACKDOWN VALUED AT $106 BILLION USD

OK, but you're still getting shoa'd after this.

Listen to best girl

no

Fucking captcha fucked me again.

based juden

lol why is putin holding with both hands?

Keep this bread bumped for later use

good morning faggots!

Nuke yourself, faggot

so did the roaches accidentally kill any american "advisers" yet?

Sorry mate I didnt notice your annoucnement. We will post yours and keep the other for latter use.

there was news that they bombed 2 at the first days of the olive branch

>POsting worst girl
>Good morning
>When the sun just set

kek i spammed that mutt pic alot now i see it everywhere.

>talking to your friend simulator
get real friends user, you're pathetic

S.YEMEN SEPARATISTS SEIZE VITAL MILITARY BASE IN ADEN
>wsj.com/articles/yemen-separatists-seize-southern-military-base-1517314585
>Separatist forces in Yemen seized a vital military base in the southern city of Aden on Tuesday, in clashes that exposed a widening division among Yemeni factions allied to Saudi Arabia in its war against Houthi rebels.
>Abdelnaser al-Wali, the head of the separatists’ local council in Aden, said separatists now controlled much of the city’s military and administrative infrastructure. That includes, he said, the main gate of the presidential palace, the central bank headquarters and the Jabal Hadeed military base, a complex on a hill overlooking Aden’s coastline and port.
FNR: The Emirati-backed Southern Transitional Council, has captured a crucial military base in Aden, leaving only the Presidential Palace under control of Saudi-backed President Hadi.
The STC's uprising following Hadi's refusal to meet the deadline has wreaked havoc throughout Hadi-controlled Yemen, and further legitimised the STC as a key player in the war.

What are timezones, for 100.
>weebfags education

by ruin you mean bless?
They trained like 80% of all their pilots in combat conditions, hundreds of hours each. Also every okrug, army and many div/brig staffs were commanding in syria. This is priceless experience that costed them some fuel, mostly iron bombs and old reserve equipment donated to SAA.

>he doesnt know /sg/ runs on syrian time

w-would the recoil break his neck or is it plausible to use this when your position gets stormed?

Badabingbadaboom

>Are you the tsunkraut?
Dont know what that means so most likely not

they are making love and you can't stop it faggot

>people needs to relate to Syria in everything

what..
pretty sure its just for looks

Why is UAE supporting separatists against Saudi proxies? Shouldn't UAE and KSA be allies?

All my friends are here.

In /sg/ (Syria General) they do
can you stop being a tard

>but he linked this in shitty way
I always thought those many links are overdoing it, but i guess they ahd a point

US Eastern is the only time zone that matters
You jelly?

Yeah someone actually posted something along those lines a day or two back.
By giving Turkey some economic concessions, letting them help rebuild some areas, etc, ties would be improved between the two.
Contracts for rebuilding Syria have already gone out to Iran, Russia, China, and Lebanon, and ties between all them will improve from it.

>Supporting the burgerflag who posts literally inceststar of animu
Very good going bolan.
>They trained like 80% of all their pilots in combat conditions, hundreds of hours each. Also every okrug, army and many div/brig staffs were commanding in syria. This is priceless experience
I agree. But how much? I wasn't meaning to belittle or make fun of.
Right tsundere, and learn about your mood swings.

Are you still mad to me :(

Can you stop being a dumb fat-fuck weeb?

evet

The UAE has been wanting to get out from the Saudis thumb, as did Qatar, but they did it covertly rather than overtly.
Since the Arab Spring, KSA turned Bahrain into its pawn, and the UAE (and Qatar) do not want that.

megumeme is hard to recognize without her hat

Gulf politics is such a shitshow. I'm not even trying to understand who's jewing who anymore.

no u stop

Just try it, Vlad.

When we change our name to /uscwg/, it will actually.
Until then, you will remain as a faggot.
> letting them help rebuild some areas
Ruskies or Chinks will take the building contracts, as it was discussed before here.
>Contracts for rebuilding Syria have already gone out to Iran, Russia, China, and Lebanon, and ties between all them will improve from it.
Depends.
My personal dose of multikülti turned me into xenophobic fag. If the majority of Syrians feel the same, i won't improve shit.
Yes.

I remember that after the first year they boasted that intervention costed them under 500 million $ so far or something like that

stop with the fucking gay anime

>158540875
>look I am pretending agai.. oh wait not, I AM actually that much retarded.
If you don't have anything on topic to say, stfu.

They are allies. They are both supporting STC. Qatari/Muslim Brotherhood (the real (((them))) ) media is trying to cause a rift between them.

dumbfuck is the most 56% insult I ever heard
pls dont use it

Goddamn.

Quick rundown of why there is a turkish convoy in Idlib ?

Could have been interesting to see Oman involved in something.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhofar_Rebellion
Related.

>tsundere
Asked my friend what it meant.
And i am the EXACT opposite of a tsundere.
I wanted to be nice but you were cold and hostile so now I am cold and hostile too.
I am anti-tsundere Hans if anything

Eh, they'll probably let the Turks build some highways/railways and a pipeline or two.

Fucking perfect example of Stop being weebs it fuck with your brain same way as soy and HRT

>
Thats how 3 way shakes go

Are you the GermAnon who was also obessed what the b2 meant?

Huh, that's interesting. But what's the point? I thought UAE and Saudis got along quite well, not to mention that they pretty much share the same allies (USA) and enemies (Iran). Trying to fighting against each other seems to risky right now, especially considernig that iranians are becoming quite strong right now. Or is there somethig else?

erDOGan wants more clay.

Did someone say more anime?

what a faggot you are

>500 million $
I don't understand that much of money. What does it mean? Can you compare it to something meaningful to scale?
Joining Euphrates Shield, HTS and other FSA under the one Turkish flag.
Then confess that you were jumping proxies.

Because Russians allowed it. If you want the long answer.. study the conflict at least last year.

l..lad

They're more like rivals than enemies.
The Emiratis probably realised the Saudi intervention was getting nowhere, so instead they cut their losses, and plan on cutting Yemen to gain a puppet/satelite,

If I had a computer and had to eat a soymade sandwhich where Japs shit on emotions of their victims making them unable to nut to normal women vagina instead of roastie sandwich or if tasty pizza, which would not make me mentally ill?

seriously
why come to a anime image board and not expect anime
never understood this

Doesn't make any sense right? Because it's bullshit. There is no disagreement between the two countries in Yemen.

he's rightshit's unironically bad for your mind.

>Turkey’s general staff refutes rumors of using napalm in Syria’s Afrin
The Turkish armed forces are not using napalm, biological or chemical weapons during their operation in Syria’s district of Afrin, the Turkish General Staff said Tuesday in a statement.

On Saturday, a Syrian-Kurdish politician Ilham Ehmed said that Turkey was using napalm in its military campaign in Afrin, a district located close to the border with Turkey.

“The Turkish Air Force is not using napalm, chemical, biological or any similar weapons, banned by international laws, in the ‘Olive Branch’ operation. The Turkish armed forces do not have weapons of this type. The ground forces adhere to the same rules,” the statement read.

The Turkish General Staff stressed that the Turkish troops were trying to ensure the safety of civilians in Afrin and to preserve religious sites and cultural heritage objects.

On January 20, the Turkish General Staff announced the beginning of Operation Olive Branch against the Kurdish forces in Afrin, citing security concerns. Damascus has condemned the campaign, stating that it breached Syria’s territorial integrity.
almasdarnews.com/article/turkeys-general-staff-refutes-rumors-using-napalm-syrias-afrin/

Does Hadi even have any major cities left at this point? Not counting Taiz of course.

TR construction business is the main driver of the economy. They get shitton of contracts from Russia, Azerbeijan, Qatar and whatnot.
Anything less than majority of construction contracts will literally not mean shit.
Pic related.

like hoenstly scroll up?
i dont get this

If there was no disagreement, why do the Saudis continue to support the Hadis and the Emiratis even back the STC?

Btw what's going on in Qatar? Last i remember they were on improving relations with Iran and Turkey.

Hadi doesn't have anything. Hadi is just a meme.

what?
>what a faggot you are
Not an insult ;)
I wanted to love you!
I tried so hard to show you what was in my heart, but your protective defensive self never cared for that.
You thought me tame and an ironic jester, a proxy fag, you said.
Never have words stung that badly.
I will, I will make you pay for ruining me.

Kurds clamied they used Incideary
doubt they mean Napalm
thats..pretty old
maybe it was White phosphorous

So how do you explain this? Hadi was a Saudi proxy last time i cheked.

middleeastmonitor.com/20180129-uae-is-leading-a-coup-in-south-yemen-says-hadi/

>Anime shitters
The absolute state of /sg/.

Good. Admittance is first step to recovery.

Footage of Russian and Syrian airstrikes in East Idlib
almasdarnews.com/article/video-rebel-defenses-disintegrate-across-east-idlib-russian-syrian-jets-deliver-record-100-airstrikes-matter-hours/

>Video in link

okay this seems like it was planned by ((outsiders))
this is going too smoothly
also..where did they get brand new SY flags

yeah go post this garbage in /c/ then, it's tailor made for your degeneracy.

reported

It was always that way, more or less. If you ignore them they eventually stop shitposting.

More
#Afrin: Turkish special forces at #Barsaya Mountain today.

>what?
>no

I know.

>tfw every single anime defending autist has video related mindset
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=zL8gsnyuOk0

>muh Jews and Israel are to blame for this war!!!
Finding it very hard to take you guys seriously these days. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as much of an Assad supporter as the next guy, but I'm finding it very hard to automatically shift the blame onto the Jews instead of Assad's counter productive policies (and mistreatment of the Sunni population) which are the root cause of this conflict. The sooner we stop blaming the Jews and Israel, the sooner a solution could be found to solve this conflict.

you do realize calling us out makes us post more?
just real with the background anime posting levels and it will fine

>I wanted to love you!
>I tried so hard to show you what was in my heart, but your protective defensive self never cared for that.
>You thought me tame and an ironic jester, a proxy fag, you said.
>Never have words stung that badly.
>I will, I will make you pay for ruining me.
Suddenly, drama.
You STILL won't deny outright that you were jumping proxies.
Lying is bad.