Sargon exposed

Why are there no threads on this?
>Sargon claims to have a FULLY black grandfather
>says it again and again
>turns out it was all a lie
>his grandfather was a med
>suddenly says he just didn't know where he came from and ignores that non-white doesn't equal black
>sargon officially claims that meds are not white to be able to defend his lie

Alt Hype's autism destroys him:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

23andme of Sargoy when?

who the fuck cares? Stop obsessing over him.

this

>d-don't destroy the gudgoi who tries to go against the alt-right with hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
I'm disappointed, Norway.

>e-celeb thread

saged and hidden

Are Mediterraneans white?

I might understand this if it were like a 3 minute video... it's almost 38 minutes long. 38 minutes over a nobodies grandfather. Get a life.

Not according to Sargon they're not.

Don't worry, slavs remain semi-white.

I don't follow this guy much, but this is pretty funny and it does seem like kind of a bfd, relatively speaking.

fuck off Sargon, you're being exposed and theres nothing you can do about it

nice flag faggot.

this is him now

>didn't see it was a gif
>think i am literally going insane

Isn't his grandpa a north African.
Or was the dude a European med?

Why does this guy get so much attention again?

Seems like a nobody.

Does he have any political seats in any parliament anywhere?

Does he have a PhD and a research institute?

If your answer to both of these is 'no, but he makes funny videos that appeal to videogame-playing teenagers'. Then you better stop posting about him on Sup Forums.

If they're not, whites cant take credit for creating civilization

still doesn't change the fact that you lied about being a nigger
Brexit ain't happeneing btw Cuckad

Does Shariablue have a new office in scandinavia?

You seem to think there's a difference. Honestly who the fuck cares, people here only do because he ain't at righ
Sage

>people with a phd have more political influence than others because of their phd
>the leader of the skepdick movement isn't as important as the lady next door who studied music
k

my bad, didn't know you were a BLIND faggot.

Yeah, they are pretty neat :)

yeah whatever, I can change my flag too
a 5 pound VPN doesn't mean shit

This effort is just sad to watch. try harder, faggot.

Force Sargon into becoming Alt-Right or purge him from the internet just like Kraut.

>WE WUZ MEDITERRANEANS N SHEEEIT

>destroys
40min same old stories, stories and narratives.
the projection also shows from the start, not every on the internet is playing your little agent games

Listened to him about 4 times. If you can make a 40 minute video on something that could be said in a few seconds. you likely aren't as smart as you think.

I skip to the middle and end parts of "intellectual" videos to see if they moved on in the point they made.

Also this.

That's the plan.

>40min same old stories, stories and narratives.
>the projection also shows from the start, not every on the internet is playing your little agent games
Finland has joined the scandi shills
that aside
>sargon says he's part black again and again
>gets caught in his lie
>somehow it's all projection
lmao
Watch the video, Pekka

you talking about alt-PDSD?
the guy is obsessed, autist doesn't even understand sarcasm

The only reason these charlatans get attention is because their flock of followers is ripe for conversion. In the case of people like Molyneux there's been kind of a policy of non aggression because there's a steady trickle of people who find Moly and then continue down the rabbit hole. People like Sargon and Peterson have been on the shit list recently because they've come out as openly hostile to people further along in the ideological progression so they need to be made to suffer the faults of their ideology.

it's the same thing when he did that video claiming some guy lied about being subbed to him then when he was proven wrong he just quietly deleted the video. what a dishonest faggot

So THIS is why he's obsessing about whether Italians are white, he's preparing his defence, GRANDAD WAS A SPIC NOT A COON

sargon of a blackdad is ancillary to the video as a whole, AH spends most of the time addressing sargoys pathetic arguments about who is or isn't white.

The northern ones are. Southern Italy and southern Spain require dna test. They are too close to North Africa to risk just accepting them.

Sargon's video is actually pretty good
>meds aren't white
>Assad is whiter than a greek guy
>non-whites are all niggers
Varg would approve.

Sargons Dad doesn't look even the slightest bit black at all.
This fat faggot just wanted a shield to propagate his centrist(tm) views.

After having sat in front of his computer until 4AM – recording and uploading the latest of his hour-long rant videos – Carl woke up groggier than ever. Staring absent-mindedly at the ceiling, he thought to himself: „well, at least I’m unemployed. I’ll sleep it off today”. His bliss was, however, quickly interrupted by the dreadful memory of yesterday evening. Or was it just a dream?

Despite the temptation to doze off again, uncertainty got the better of Carl. His overweight body rolled off the bed, making a loud slap upon contact with the hardwood floor. He grabbed his laptop and hurriedly opened Twitter.

Yes – it did happen. Carl’s heart rate increased dangerously as he scrolled the feed full of people making fun of him. Some said he’s another Kraut and Tea in the making. Others posted memes ridiculing the enlightened centrists. Some even went as far as to call his only group of friends „the Septics”.
„Well, they’re all just silly collectivists” – Carl thought to himself as he closed the Twitter tab and opened up Youtube. Afterall, hearing his own smug British voice always calmed him down in times of distress.

However this time was different. Instead of the usual sycophantic fans, under the latest video there were thousands of dislikes and unfavorable comments.
Time has stopped for Carl. With a blank expression he pondered:
"How did this happen? I did everything correctly. I cited Locke. I laughed at them in my best sarcastic chuckle. Why are these people saying I lost?"

After several minutes he clicked the search bar and hesitantly started typing: „Richard sp-”, but was interrupted by an unexpected touch. Someone grabbed his shoulder from behind.

A thousand thoughts ran through his head. Could it be his wife? No, she left for work already. Maybe his daughter? No, she’s away at her biological father’s. Carl quickly turned around to a shocking revelation – it was the American actor, playwright and produced Laurance Fishburne.
>What are you doing in my house?! I’m calling the Police!
>Carl… Don’t you remember? You can’t call the Police. It’s a collectivist institution of state-sanctioned violence.
Laurance calmly explained.
As Carl sat there dumbfounded, the actor continued.
>Now, I need you to be honest with me. Am I white?
Carl swallowed audibly.
>You… I… I think it’s a loaded question.
Laurence’s expression quickly turned into a disappointed frown.
>I know what you think. Just say it.
Carl clenched his teeth as a lone tear rolled down his fat cheek.
>I can’t, Laurance. I can’t let them win.

Med AND Black? He may be telling the truth.

t. kuksuger

carlberto Sargossa

STFU. I am pure Sicilian and my wife is Portuguese and we are blue eyed with pink nipples. My daughter looks Icelandic.

>biological borders can be fuzzy so there is no difference between biological categories

If it's any consolation to Sargoy his IQ surely is on par with African figures.

Alt Hype pointed out that Sargon probably doesn't believe a word he says, you simply can not be this retarded.
He is simply covering up his lie about, being one quarter black by pretending to think that "black" means "Italian" or "Spanish".

Post pink wife nipples.
For proof.

The EU will die in 5 years faggot. Say goodbye to muh Fourth Reich

This, there are exceptions but you can tell who is white from who isn't.

>Sargon claims to have a FULLY black grandfather
Sargon may be a fart sniffer, but at least we know he is honest.

More people watch Sargon than some mainstream media channels.

Why are there still so many people living in 2008 when "e-celebs" were irrelevant? They are not irrelevant anymore, and they will become more relevant as time goes on and mainstream media dies.

IMO this is the one thing that Sup Forums does that I find so much worse than reddit.

>Stop obsessing over him.
>stop fighting the culture war
>let white genocide happen
every battle matters in the culture war

Lengthy facebook thread, where Sargon reacts to the accusations of him not being black.

What a fucking loser, jesus

How is saying meds are more similar to... other meds than whites wrong?

Because Sargon says meds are not white.

>alt-right can't define what a white person is

Yes they can. People of European ancestry. The fact that there can be mixed race people on the fuzzy border does not mean that the category is invalid.

There was always something that bothered me about Sargon's voice, but I could never really put my finger on it. Now I realize what it is: it's the exact same thing Kraut and Tea does, namely Received Pronunctuation. RP is a "British" accent that isn't really native to the British. It's basically the "boarding school" accent that upper class British forcibly learn themselves to distinguish themselves from others. The way Kraut and Tea & Sargon speak isn't how they grew up speaking, they taught themselves to speak like this. Same with Lindybeige to a certain degree.

Holy shit now it hits me, when British people try to sell retarded shit ideas while pretending to be intelligent they use RP in hopes that their accent will delude people into thinking they're intelligent.

Pretty sure his grandpa is just British and he memed his way into "YOU CAN'T CALL ME A RACIST KUZ I WUZ TRIBES 'N SHIET".

Bingo. Sargon is a stupid chav speaking with a fake accent.

>Who cares about a quality shitstorm

You have to go back.

reminder that Sargoy isn't even from an upper-class family, meaning that he had to study that shit up ON HIS OWN.

>reminder that Sargoy isn't even from an upper-class family
Yeah, I know the kind. The folks who see themselves as temporarily inconvenienced nobility rather than the plebs they are.

So Spanish and Italians are definitely not white, but Larry Fishburne still remains a mystery?

I wonder how deep this hole he's digging is going to be.

This

alt hype is based but people who have hate boner for Sargon irritate me

I've noticed that myself. From my limited experience, the people who do put on that accent seem to be dumber in general than people who just speak the way they do.

it's not even the fake received pronunciation accent. he over enunciates everything to a degree that even posh people don't do in an effort to look smart but it has the opposite effect.

West indian? What is that supposed to mean? From the west indies? Because that says absolutely nothing.

He's just making dumb shit up on he spot at this point

>What is that supposed to mean?
I suppose it means "the west of India"

Sargoy of Mossad is a known Jewish plant. He admits his Jewish faith.

It could mean that too, but then it shouldn't be that difficult to assume what he was from Sargon's side...which is indian, not black.

Seems more plausible that he means he's from the west indies.

wtf I love Sargon now
Did he say that himself or how do you know this?

>who the fuck cares?

I do.

>Stop obsessing over him.

No. Seeing him get btfo is entertaining.
He literally changed the way he said "issue" because he felt it sounded too posh the way he was saying it,
right after Kraut started getting shit for his fake "upper class" accent.

Karl is weirdly weirdly sensitive to optics. And I say that as someone who regularly watches his videos.
He's like half really smart and half really stupid. It's fascinating. The line seems to be completely ideological.
If something triggers his old school liberalism, his IQ just blasts through the floor like an express elevator to retard hell.

>Did he say that himself
No Sargon doesn't know anything about his Grand dad.
Maybe he is from India, maybe he is a black man, Sargon doesn't know that and only a collectivist would care.

>I find so much worse than reddit.

Oh, you know Reddit? Good.
Then you know where you can fuck off to.

I know kikes have a lot to be afraid of but
>no change was ever brought about with a pen...
Are you sure about that nigger?

Seconded.
Sargoy is literally just the next Amazing Atheist with a niche audience that enjoys him 'pwning' low hanging fruit of feminism, he doesn't do shit.
Can you imagine being this concerned about banana fucker?

>med
Euro Med? Turk? Levantine? North African?

t. sargon

They're white when the anglos and aryans want a buffer from the shit skins. When the meds are getting raped by the shit skins and getting transformed from blondes to browns then the aryans and anglos just laugh. The entire idea of a "white identity" is a joke. Europe has always been hella diverse.

I actually like Sargon, but this is too rich not to meme

Leftypol memes are pathetic.

He claimed the guy was full on Idris Elba black. Sargoy is a liar and he's been BTFO. I don't mind the guy I as a burger am hypnotized by his voice but he's getting too fucking smug. He is going the way of kraut. Maybe Jim is right to stay in the shadows.

>"everything that insults my favorite ecelebs is from leftypol"

Are all Finnfags this dumb?

>Does he have a PhD and a research institute?
Holy shit Sargoy sucks but dat appeal to authority.
Nigga I'm pretty sure having a degree in brainwashed marxist critical theory precludes you from having any rational thoughts.

Are they really "insults" if they are lies though? Seems more like jew tactics to me than genuine criticism.

According to Sargon those are all the same, and none are white

>"everything that reflects negatively on my favorite eceleb is a lie.... a jewish lie. Yeah thats the ticket"

imagine being this dumb

>Varadi Paszkal just BTFOing his entire army of soyboys
What is it about Slavs online? They go really hard and they bring the broofs chicken with them.
7 foot tall 300 pounds of muscle shit posters squatting there in the cold dark with their breath fogging the air as they chuckle
>another cyka blyated.

>those racists are so dumb there's no white people
>also meds aren't white
Typical moronic neckbeard.

varg said no

Do you think Thundrf00t will be gaining power levels?
After the smug dismissive video about race realism he faced some real backlash and uploaded pic related.

is med like Mediterranean

i know he claimed to have a black grandpa but idk he was just using it so he couldn't be called out as a straight white male

For example the idea that Pettibone banged Based Stickman is basically a lie because none of that has been shown to be true.

You are employing jew tactics if you are reporting such a thing as true just because you believe in it.