One Piece

Let's have a nice thread.

What's with the parallels?
Discuss them

Reminder Sapufags got BTFO

OMG Robin got pregnant.

She got pregnant with Dragon's child. Luffy has a younger brother he doesn't know about. Robin is always acting motherly and particularly so fate the timeskip.

ODA WE'D BETTER NOT SEE A FUCKING MINI LUFFY TURN UP OUT OF NOWHERE

Thats stupid she was with them 2 years not enough time to train and raise a child.
She gave birth to Sanji's accidental bastard before beginning her training knowing that their relationship wasn't like that

Reminder

So did Caesar just forget he has the ability to remove Oxygen?
Even if she's a yonko Linlin still has to fucking breathe

She could still scream no?

OP here. Can anyone actually discuss the parallels without being triggered and making it about romance?
Why is that not possible?

If you want actual discussion go to orojackson or reddit, they're honestly better, sadly.

luffy mom still alive.

Yes, but given how retarded broken her body is, i have no doubts in my mind that she can hold her breath for unnatural amounts of time.
It would take hours to asphyxiate her.

Orojackson is cancer though I rather stay here

Yes, Puding whole reaction is that it will make her realize that she likes Sanji.

Let me explain:

Up until this moment, Pudding hasn't shown any love for Sanji. So why would she have such a face when Sanji saved Nami? No, the important part of the scene here is not that Sanji saved Nami, it is Pudding's reaction.

From what we have been shown so far I believe we we can interpret it as one out of two ways:

1. When recognizing Nami being saved the same way she was, it makes her realize that she actually likes Sanji.

or

2. She feels that Sanji should be allowed to marry whom he wants since she herself wanted to be the one to decide who to marry, so why not Sanji.

in neither of these case is Nami anything other than a prop. So yes, I hope that helps to clear things up.

This is pretty much true. What we saw between Sanji and Nami was nothing new. But Pudding's reaction was involuntary. She wants Sanji badly.

>copied this from Tumblr
Anyways
>saved the same way she was
Not true, Sanji didn't carry her like a bride. He carried her on his side.
>2.
That second point doesn't even make sense.

Pudding will be fighting Nami and tell her to marry Sanji which Nami will accept

Why did people expect Big Mom to be taken down so easily? Especially not by the hands of Luffy?

She's a Yonko, Kaido is probably going to be the only one to fall and lose the status as an emperor.

Shanks too probablyAnd Teach

What stage is this? It looks like 4 to me

Big Mom is the undisputed strongest in the world.
Big Mom is Enel if there was no counter to Enel. Kaido is Lucci and will go down like Lucci.

>sanji got to feel a bit of nami sideboob

lucky cunt

This is more important for discussion than shipping bullshit.

>enjoying the chapter
>suddenly a shipping panel with nami and sanji
>know if i check Sup Forums thats all they're gonna talk about

WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE GUYS ARE LITERALLY SURROUNDED AND DEFENCELESS BY BIG MAM AND HER ENTIRE CREW AND COMPLETELY FUCKED?

IS THAT NOT WORTH DISCUSSING???

RIP Bege my greasy wop ass nigga I hope you don't end up Big Meme's prisoner or something shitty.

All it made me think is that there are even more parallels to Thriller Bark.

Plus all that leg he got to touch bare skin

SaNa did get BTFO both then and now

Nami's boobs look nice and properly proportioned.
Proof that Sanji cooks them food that makes their tits an ass bigger. Robin will be less busty too until she gets that Sanji food back in her.

Shiet. What is this supposed to mean? BM just reborn people that she ate? That seems One Piece level of crazyness for me;

Like Ant Queen from HxH.

>tfw you are a SaNafag

I wonder if Lola and Schiffon got the soul of Linlin's mother, meaning Big Mom may have killed her parents at some point. I also wonder if the system of Big Mom marrying was less intercourse and more becoming pregnant via taking their soul, makes Streussen being a
past husband slightly less horrifying.

>sanafag

SANA IS CANON
A
P
U

B
T
F
O

Don't you faggots remember? Caesar ability to remove oxygen only works in a little area and is not instant

The souls have to go somewhere, especially in someone who unnaturally controls them.

REMINDER

Do not respond to SanaFag. Just let her samefag for a while and talk about what you wanna talk about by not feeding the troll. She's just trying to bring down /opg/ and you guys responding are literally just giving her fuel.

Tag every SaNa bait to help clear away the cancer in these threads. They have hijacked this board during one of the best arcs in OP history and rather than getting cucked its time for oldfags and genuine fans of One Piece to fight back.

>Monetfag was right, Monet is here waiting for the right oppurtunity to come in
>she catches the chest as it falls
>it blows up and she dies all over again

You can do that but that won't change the FACT that Sanji x Nami is canon

>I also wonder if the system of Big Mom marrying was less intercourse and more becoming pregnant via taking their soul
It also makes it more plausible for her to have so many kids, especially in sets of more than one all the time. She could just convert the souls into children somehow, but if she takes too much soul then it turns into twins/triplets and so on.

>editing in a blush that never happened

lmao sanafags will literally edit stuff until it suits their ship

Trips confirm
You're going to get banned doing that. Just a heads up.
Then don't come here saying "hurr hurr mods are SaNafags".
You are the one spamming like a autist

Somehow she'd live again based on Pell logic

Nah mate, it is useless. Those shipperfags are just completely fucked in the head.

spammerfags vs shipperfags

Who is better?

Only way to beat them.

We can discuss both no?
Spamming is against the rules

They aren't really the issue, people responding to them earnestly is the issue as it only fuels more of it.

What makes you think there's a difference?

Message from previous gatekeeper:
Gatekeeper fag here. I'm sorry to say but I have to go to work soon so I can't stick around and monitor this thread anymore. I've been here for a while and the shipposting has never been this bad. And the root cause of all of this lies with the SaNa posters. Their low quality bait and samefagging triggers newfags and shipposters who cant resist the urge to respond and start shitting up this entire general. The only way to fight back is to mark every SaNa post and their samefagging to alert newfags and other shippers that what they are viewing is bait. Its gonna be tough for the next couple of weeks but that seems to be the only way to keep them at bay.

I'm sorry it had to come to this but at this point we must fight back against this cancer by linking every SaNa bait to an original post such as that newfags and shippers dont get trolled. Please, whoever can, start monitoring this thread and remind others to do so for subsequent threads to make sure that the cancer doesn't take over. Its time to fight back, as I actually like One Piece and would like to have some good discussion especially in this masterpiece of an Arc.

Shipperfags. They post One Piece related.
Spammerfags and gatekeepts just shit up the thread with unironic shitposting. You can just ignore shippers and discuss one piece on your own fuckin reply chains without spamming up the thread like a full blown retard

>It's only bad when I'm on the losing side
Aww the poor baby

Report spamming gatekeepers they are the least fun meme I've ever seen they gotta go.

TL soon I hope

Monet is alive.
Trebol is a logia.
Zoro is stronger than Luffy.
Cracker is stronger than Doffy.
Pudding was telling the truth.
Big Mom is going to lose this arc.
Jinbei is joining the crew, not Carrot.

honestly these are the worst threads i have ever seen in my fucking life

>Reading this chapter
>See the Tamatebako
>''Oh shit this is gonna give them a change to escape''
>Tamatebako is send flying
>''w-well atleast they can still use Big Mom autistic screeching at their favor''
>She's back to normal and ready to murder Capone's stone ass
This is not funny, THIS IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL

I don't know why but she reminds me of Olive Oyl in this pic.

Imagine being this butthurt about drawings

>Yes
>No Idea
>No
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
>Yes

>SHEEPDOG
kek kill the gatekeepers

Oda tells lots of stories formulaic, recycled ways outside of end of the arc world building.

What do you think will sanji's raid suit look like?

I like SaNa. But I don't want to read about it several times in every single thread. Please stop posting about it constantly.

Black?
It's that one fag quoting everyone who is spamming though

>2 friends glad to see each other again
>*visibly shaking* h-how do I make this about shipping?

This thread is a good reminder as to why I made a reddit account. Sup Forums is a complete joke.

This. Most of the time I would not side with SaNa but that spamming shit is straight up toxic.

If he does actually end up getting one, I imagine it'll be relatively non discrete. Perhaps a basic version from Judge, given he's unlikely to have one specifically for Sanji. As for the design, some variation on his suit would be a simple option, or something similar to what Niji had in the group shot. Hopefully it includes a cape as well, that's been a real bonus for Sanji's design this arc.

>reddit

300+ people maybe even 400 or more now.
I remember I got one post to front page and it was SaNami

We should all be friends, not enemies.

I can turn a blind in your shipping shit, if you don't spam the threads with it. Let's keep it civil

If you pay attention we are not the ones spamming

Alright.

The gatekeeper started spamming, because you shippers got to wild in the last threads. So if you stop he'll stop too

What do you think Judge will say to Sanji after all this?

The sanaposts itt aren't spam though.

Eh its started to die down for now. But just wait in about 3-4 hours, the SaNa fags(especially the crazy one) will come out in full force.

In fact, this chapter will remain in the history of OP as the turning point of SAx-shipping.

>Big Mom wrecks strawhats
>about to finish off Luffy
>Suddenly, Mother Caramel appears
>Linlin, I've come to end this war.
>she turns and winks at Luffy
>time means nothing... To true friendship

>its a Robin handles Franky's testicles episode

>There are STILL people who think the crew will flee instead of ganging up and defeating the weakest of the yonkou.

Its a fucking Shounen. Stop pretending luffy dont have a gigantic plot armor and protagonist power.

Thought on Hancock?

>Big Mom
>Weakest Yonko

Would luffy be a yonkou if he defeats bm?or can he forfeit the title?

Its not like he'll be beating her 1v1

Retard

he wouldnt be a yonkou just for that, because bege ceasar and germa are involved

Who is the weakest?
Shanks will either die before luffy gets to fight him, or fight in a friendly duel.
Kaidou is the strongest being alive
BB is the endgame for a "pirate king" arc.

Going down as in being KOed? Or do you mean that they actually kill her?

Thats from the perspective of Bege the jobber. Luffy will get massive plot armor and powerup to take out BM with help from Nami, Brook, Bege, and another supporting character.

Yonkou is more about connections influence rather than pure strength. Plus Luffy wont defeat her 1on1.

Everything that's wrong with the New World:
Everything wrong with the new world
>Luffy somehow got shorter
>He became more impulsive/immature despite his brutal training and the fact that he lost his brother (No actual character development aside from muh friends)
>Sanji's hair became lighter and he grew a shitty douchebag goatee. Doesn't even look like the same person anymore
>All of Sanji's attacks incorporate Diable Jambe in some way
>Sanji's personality devolved from lovable, badass hopeless ladies man to complete sex pervert who can't even win a fucking fight
>Zoro lost his eye for some reason and him and smoker have the same hair style
>Zoro no longer uses many of his pretimeskip attacks: 36 Caliber Phoenix, 300 Pound Cannon, and Raushomon
>Ussop uses nothing but plants in all his sniping shots
>Ussop's muscles sometimes disappear and his nose got shorter
>Nami and Robin are basically just clones of each other
>Franky's new body is completely impractical and he has no hair by default
>Franky has almost no personality (autistically incorporates cola into every sentence and has no real goals)
>Franky's overall theme is manliness and coolness despite probably being the fifth strongest guy on the crew without the help of his robot
>Robin lost her olive skin and bangs and looks like a completely different person
>Robin does almost nothing and hasn't had an actual battle since fishman island
>Nami has curly hair now for some reason and wears jeans on her vagina
>Chopper, once lovable and adorable, is now completely annoying/predictable and his powers are less interesting
>Brook has never actually damaged someone with his ice power
>Arlong should have been the main villain of fishman island
>Red hawk has never been explained
>Haki can apparently have different colors sometimes for some reason
>Every non-badguy they have met in the New World is mediocre fodder, and it makes you wonder how they even got into/survived in the New World