Twitter going nuts over the Black Panther movie

> #BlackPanther was so good I can’t breathe

> Black Panther is the best MCU movie ever. I was blown away from start to finish and I’m not even being biased.

> BLACK PANTHER is incredible, kinetic, purposeful. A superhero movie about why representation & identity matters, and how tragic it is when those things are denied to people.

> Black Panther is the best Marvel Film ever made. Nothing compares to it.

> Ryan Coogler has harnessed the superhero movie — and a really fun one! — to explore profound ideas and create vivid images of black excellence that so rarely ever make it to a giant Hollywood movie. Wow wow wow!

> BLACK PANTHER is like a Marvel movie, but better [...] this is the first MCU film that has an actual sense of identity & history & musicality.

> I'm so excited to see #BlackPanther again when I'm with friends. Not only did it live up to the hype, it exceeded expectations and exuded #BlackExcellence with every scene.

> The representation of Black women in #BlackPanther made me feel seen. Seen in a way other superhero movies have not done well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUCcx4JEClQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitter

I’m going to just skip the movie if it’s a muh colonialism whine fest

I'm pretty sure it isn't, it's a Kangz in Space movie or something

>profound ideas and create vivid images of black excellence that so rarely ever make it to a giant Hollywood movie.

Even jews have a hard time to make this up.

>The representation of Black women in #BlackPanther made me feel seen.

How pathetic do you have to be that you can only face the world after some hollywood jews rape dozens of women and then put them in a moving picture?

Pathetic is an understatement. Liberals literally aquire self worth based on representation in jew media.

Black Panther is Stan Lee's brown nose to Black Nationalism.

>identity & history & musicality

Oh shit. I guess I'd better go on Twitter and tell everyone how I thought that Black Panther was the best movie ever and please don't kill me black man when the race war starts I'm virtue signalling as fast as I can here holy fuck ZOMG please don't kill me I really like black people OMG OMG OMG

People virtue signaling about this movie turn me off of the idea of even seeing it.

I would give it a chance if it wasn’t for them. I didn’t care that the Friday film franchise was mostly black. They’re cheesy dumb enjoyable movies when you’re baked. I never felt “woke” watching Glory, either.

These shitheads are doing more damage to their cause than the most ardent white supremacist could manage.

>BLACK PANTHER is incredible, kinetic, purposeful.
Triple adjective bonus unlocked! Social Justice, level up!

The film was beautiful. I don't feel racist anymore. I'm leaving here forever.
It is our fault they don't have Wakanda. At last, I see it.

I've never felt seen or felt the need to feel seen from having someone who is exactly like me in a movie. I don't understand this. Is it that black women are so crappy and have such low self confidence that they need a fictional black female character to be made a Paragon that they can then point too and say
>This is a black woman. This is me. Forgot that we are the highest obesity group in the world, forget how we have destroyed the black family, forget how we shit out 5 kids from 5 guys by the time we hit 20 for the sole purpose of getting gibs. No, forgot all of reality, and replace it with this perfect movie representation of a black woman. This is the black woman now.

I just had a fantastic idea:

The Black Panther movie needs to be used to give momentum and visibility to #blaxit -- return to the mother country and make it reality! And oh no whatever will we do without you here in the USA?

>Nigger capefag movie comes out
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>gets shilled hard on Twitter
>Everyone on Twitter saying it's the best thing ever
>It's the best because of vague nigger reasons
>Looks like people just watched the trailer, didn't see thee movie
It's almost like Twitter is a shitstorm of extreme virtue signalling and niggers trying to push nigger entertainment.

Fuck niggers and fuck the nigger lovers.

We can use it to push #blaxit. Uganda is desperate for returnees so people need to be pointed to those programs. Black Panther is a perfect dream to sell them on it

Black panther is /our movie/ because it shows the superiority of an authoritarian ethno state with strict border control.

I'll never see it.

Watching capeshit automatically makes you non-white, that's a fact.

>In the distant past, a massive meteorite made up of the sound-absorbing element vibranium crashed in Wakanda, and is unearthed a generation before the events of the present day. T'Challa, the current Black Panther, is the son of T'Chaka, the Black Panther before him and a descendant of Bashenga. Knowing that others would attempt to manipulate and dominate Wakanda for this rare and valuable resource, T'Chaka conceals his country from the outside world. He sells off minute amounts of the valuable vibranium while surreptitiously sending the country's best scholars to study abroad, consequently turning Wakanda into one of the world's most technologically advanced nations.
pyramidtakingoff.jpg

>A superhero movie about why representation & identity matters, and how tragic it is when those things are denied to people.
it isn't about good v evil? how is it a superhero movie then?

Prediction:
Rotten tomatoes critics score: 100%
Rotten tomatoes watchers score: 40%

Id say go troll rotten tomato's website but we all know we dont have the numbers to counter the wave coming.

This. It's just a Marvel movie with a higher amount of black people than usual. Nothing else is much different.

>100%
Armond White will the save the day

They're trying to recreate the momentum that sank The Last Jedi in the other direction. There's nothing surprising about that, Hollywood is desperate to survive and will adapt to the internet. The MSM will join the chorus soon, unless Trump obliterates the news cycle and leaves no avenue after the SOTU.

Not gonna see it.

I'll wait for the big one in May

>niggers capable of writing out reviews like that
yeah nah

People who like superhero movies in general are plebs and people who celebrate this movie just because it's a black superhero movie are the lowest

Poland gets it.

>A superhero movie about why representation & identity matters, and how tragic it is when those things are denied to people.
Good. We're getting somewhere, even though I can't identify with it.

I thought he wasn't rated there anymore.

Fucking THIS. And checked.

Alright, the world has spoken. I'm migrating to Africa now. It's obviously the best place to be.

Just like the new Star Wars I'm sure. In reality, they are retarded and shitty movies designed to target young demographics but because they fit a certain narrative the soyim eat it all up.

The social engineering to generate buzz and approval is painfully obvious. They even sold tickets ahead of time to inflate the initial box office. This is nothing more than blacksploitation with a stamp of approval from Jews and baizuo.

Either use it to push blaxit, or start a campaign on Shitter talking about how wypipo are using using kangz culture to make more money for evil whitey.
>How much do whites make from dis movie
>how much do da kangz make from dis movie
>whitey makin money from the work of kangz like slavery again

(((Twitter)))

The actors of this film are illegal just so y'all know.

Why can't black panther be played by a white man?
Batman isn't a bat, it's just his costume. A white guy wears the black panther costume and he becomes black panther.

>>whitey makin money from the work of kangz like slavery again
If Sup Forums was smart, we would work that angle from multiple perspectives. The nigger is essentially the slave of the kike to this day, and kikes do everything they can to make it seem like it's actually normal white people that are the ones doing it. The stupidity of niggers and their inability to tell us apart doesn't help.

Highly underrated

not watching this shit

Sup Forums has become a cesspool of stupidity due to multiple factors. Good ideas are never listened to.

#Black Power

because of the land

This is a good thing. We can use this movie to encourage niggers to move back to Africa.

None of those sound like genuine excitement and just sound like advertisement

The smart thing to do is to draw separation between whites and Jews, not to entrench an already serious problem.

You know (((why))).

It could have been 2 hours of a monkey taking a shit and the reaction would be the same

Who could be behind this?

This movie will bomb in China. Star Wars bombed in China. And here. Pedo satanic commies ruined Star Wars. Even George Lucas couldn’t do that with his awful installments.

kek

>$3 worth of canned corn is worse than a $20 ticket

how exactly did europeans ruin africa?

civilization, apparently

>and I’m not even being biased

> #BlackPanther was so good I can’t breathe

Good

And don’t forget the very much needed “Wow Wow Wow”

Does that guy have a talking role ?

And it's a real question.

>the country is only wealthy and intelligent thanks to whitey and magic rocks
>dont share wealth or tech with fellow africans
>still take humanitarian support by lying to the UN
i thought this was about how great black people are

This is just the latest way to virtue signal. Raving about this film is just another way of saying "I love black people" and "I'm not racist".

africa didn't get their gibs

QUICK SEND MORE BLACKS TO WATCH IT!!

>to explore profound ideas and create vivid images of black excellence that so rarely ever make it to a giant Hollywood movie
>it exceeded expectations and exuded #BlackExcellence with every scene
Imagine being such a pathetic and gibs-centered society that you think having a Jewish-financed movie about an African scifi civilization means that your people are now great civilization-builders.

It's a fucking Marvel movie. It might be good but it's not Citizen Kane. Jesus Christ

not going to watch it cuck shill

Is that really the plot? Literally KANGS?

why doesn't Sup Forums love the shit out of Sun Ra then? he literally believed it was the latent black destiny to colonize Saturn.

Maybe hollywood will start doing something when their jobs get taken.

Twitter goes nuts over any big budget movie. Btw, have you seen the tense fighting scene that is certainly not a CGI fest?
youtube.com/watch?v=XUCcx4JEClQ

/thread

There was a shit tonne of niggers on that last Thor movie, i wasn't expecting to see so many fucking niggers in Ragnarok, how the fuck did they get there?

It would be fun to livewatch this movie with other Sup Forums tards, without giving (((them))) a cent of course.

was my first thought aswell.
if yes, great meme potential

Why would you watch a capeshit movie period?

Excellence in Blackness

Now that niggers got their all-nigger movie they can stop being shoehorned into good movies right?

And they exclusively base this notion of 'being seen' on the actors having black skin color.
That they don't see the fucking irony in this is astonishing.

Didn't they know that was for women so they don't get raped.

This is a warning Sup Forums, none of you cunts are going to buy a ticket for it. I don't care if you want to "laugh at it" or any other pathetic excuse to get your fix of lame fights and corny jokes, you are not going to spend one dime on a fucking marvelcuck movie, stop watching capeshit and stop feeding hollywood. Don't even pirate it either

>higer amount of black people
holy shit i feel sorry for the guy running the projector, must be hard to tell if the movies rolling.

Seems like its more like a hassle, but anyone wanting to see this movie could probably appreciate the virtue signal jerking that the red power rangers were doing.

Kek

>Negroid Grammy's all-time lowest ratings in history.
>Negroid Star Wars massively underperformed vs expectations.
>Maxine "Poverty Pimp" Waters blaming Trump because Black Bachlorette or whatever the fuck it was bombed too with viewers.
>Anything with niggers is failing massively.
>This is the next liberal attempt to push more niggers into the minds of the dirty goy.
>They know this is completely bomb at the box office too.

You're all witnessing Negroid Fatigue on a nationwide - no, global - scale right now anons. Enjoy it.

Ironic no?

>must be hard to tell if the movies rolling.
More like hard to tell where the cacophony of hollering and shrieking is coming, am I correct? Oh wait. The glow from their phones.

Marvel Studios has never made a good move except Iron Man 1, and that was before the Disney buyout.

The only other good movies based on Marvel properties weren’t made by them- they were made by Fox (X2, First Class and Logan).

These Disneycucks want you forget that Storm was Marvels first big screen African character because she wasn’t used as Kangz propaganda and Hallie Berry doesn’t look like an ape.

I may not like them much, but i feel sorry for any decent people who have to work a theater with Kangs The Movie playing

>representation & identity matters, and how tragic it is when those things are denied to people.
except the white man

This, the actresses for Storm aren't bad looking either

underrated

I hope it does poorly becausd disney deserves it for being a "brand management company"

Be me
Grow up in the 90s.

Watch blade
No mention of him being black we know he is black.

Blade is a organic well made black comic movie, you don't give a shit be is black because the movie stands in it's own.

Remember this well, goy.

have you ever heard the phrase: "Pol is always right"?