Saekano

It's over, Megumi won. Anime original ending confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/956205/24e90f5386/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Megumi won in the novel as well user.

>anime original ending
That sucks. I had the slightly hope of Eriri winning at last second.
Actually no. Fuck that girl, thank God best girl won.

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Not yet. Megumi hasn't given her response, while in the anime Megumi is more aggressive and she's the one asking for a date.

Next novel is the last. She'll obviously give her response then. Megumi wins in both the canon storyline and original anime ending.

Best girl never wins.

ahhh that banding.

Utaha a shit.

Not really. There are two episodes left and the opening suggest other thing.

YAWN

Next episode is the last tho

>megumi officially wins in the last novel
>megumi officially wins in the last episode
POTTERY

Btw how do you sequence your img capture?

via Kmplayer then stitch in PS?

KUYASHI

Nope. Eriri will win in the last novel. Megumi and Tomoya's development together is over. Megumicucks are embarrassing.

anyone know what size would utaha be?

Boring girl won.
What a shit show.

But the boring generic tsundere didn't win.

The main girl won? Woah, stop the presses. This NEVER happens. Especially when their referenced in the name of the series.

Seriously though, I'll never understand why so many people think there is even a chance of the main girl not winning.

>Utaha teaming up with this bitch.
WHY.

B89 W61 H88

People are more surprised the anime will actually have an ending rather than the usual "buy the LNs to find out what happens next."

thank you.

This is only happening because they want to maximize shekels. Megumi wins the non-canon anime and Eriri wins the LNs.

whatever helps you sleep at night, eriricuck.

Nah, she isn't boring.

The way she showed the MC his hypocrisy with a game last season was glorious.

>yfw da katou win da saek ano
>utaha x eriri
>cousin bald faceless old man end

I was right about vol 12 and I will be right about vol 13.

Enjoy your consolation prize, that's all you're getting.

>Tries to be a parody of haremshit
>Ends up getting into the same pitfalls by having main girl win predictably

sasuga

>Back to short hair.

that's too dark.

Utahafags shouldn't even be mad and Megumi doesn't deserve this

Both are too good for that autist. He's fine with Eriri.

Utaha a best
Megumi a cute
Eriri a shit

Should I go with Maasim subs?

Is HS delayed in releasing this? Don't see it on their homepage.

Literally the same subs as HS.

Translations when?

I never expected Utaha to win but I thought she would be a decent opposition to Megumi which she clearly wasn't somehow despite being successful/more interesting/10x cuter.

Eriri a fucking shit.

Never, because you touch yourself at night.

Next week.

>try to whack off to those Saekano doujinshi
>can't because that series isn't an NTR one, he just draws Tomoya like a faceless, generic, bald man

>mfw Utaha and Eriri fags

Best girl just keeps on winning.

I started disliking Utaha and Eriri when the melodrama ramped up a bit, moreso Eriri . I was an Utahafag for the first few episodes of S1, but I've been pushed towards Megumi more and more each episode.

Can you elaborate why would Eriri win on Vol 13 if Tomoya just confessed to Megumi on the previous volume? Eriri winning in the novels would be too cathartic for this series.

>eririfags STILL think she has a chance to win in the last novel
The fact that she got a spin-off should be enough to let you know she lost. The winning girl never gets a spin-off or an IF situation.

But the obvious main girl did.

>Megumi's development is done
>There is still a lot to go between Eriri and Tomoya
>Eriri and Tomoya's relationship will be the focus of the last volume
>Early confession never work out
>Megumi will not accept the confession

The anime is Megumi's IF situation. If she wins then you know Eriri wins the LNs.

Who knows? Maybe the anime is Megumi's route all along and the reason why Maruto didn't want to release Vol 13 before the anime and go with GS3. I'm all for Megumi to win but I can't deny the minuscule possibility for an Eriri end.

>cousin only show up for 1 episode
this is literally worse than season 1.

What exactly makes people think Eriri has any chance in the LN? Tomoya literally confessed to Megumi. Even if Megumi turns him down, there's almost no chance he'll suddenly start to like Eriri unless the author decides to do a timeskip and have Eriri and Tomoya together.

Or maybe Megumi wins in both the anime and LNs because she's the main heroine. Anyways the last can't come quicker so Eririfags can get BTFO once and for all.

>Megumi will not accept the confession
>Megumi's development is done
Yeah, but how are you so sure? Megumi isn't done because she has the confession to respond and that's a big plot point.

>Eriri and Tomoya's relationship will be the focus of the last volume
I would agree with you in this because is the most logic thing to happen, but the last novel is always saved for the main heroine.

She may be irrelevant but i still like her

She doesn't like Tomoya romantically so of course she will reject him.

> but the last novel is always saved for the main heroine.
The romance heroine is Eriri.

>Even if Megumi turns him down, there's almost no chance he'll suddenly start to like Eriri
Exactly. It's obvious that Megumi will confess in the last volume which is why the 12th one ended on a sort of cliff-hanger. Even though most readers know Megumi will win, the last novel will make it official. I honestly don't understand how people think anyone else but her will win. It's like they're new to this sort of thing.

>She doesn't like Tomoya romantically so of course she will reject him.
OH, its you.

>Eririshitters

>tfw we finally moved past the times of tsundere shits always winning

The best timeline.

Are there any Megumi doujins with her being fucked by a group of men? Preferably old men

>Preferably old men

I really don't get why people like that shit.

But Tomoya doesn't like Eriri.

I could see Eriri confessing and Tomoya strait up murdering her in a fit of pure rage, reveling that he actually went insane a long time ago and has been hiding is true feelings which have now manifested into a separate personality that arose from the feelings of isolation and betrayal, his inherent distrust of people causing him to further and further mentally isolate himself, and after being betrayed by Eriri and rejected by Megumi, that true self has finally bubbled to the surface. The old Tomoya being gone forever and replaced by a cold, unrepentant sociopath. Eriri watches in horror as the twisted vestige that was once tomoya, strangles her to death, ripping every once of life from. Only in Eriri's last moments to weep, not because she is dieing, but because of the realization that she did this to him.

Then he burns down Tokyo

Where the fuck are my subs?

Everybody dropped that shit after the last episode.

I don't think there's any you freak

I this user for real or just delusional? I love Eriri but there is no way Megumi will reject Tomoya.

Maybe she'll get T R U C K E D and Tomoya settle's for Eriri.

Eriri drove the truck

>All the girls get trucked before Tomoya can choose.

>hinatafag
>orihimefag
>megumifag
some of you lads can't be more fucking dense. can't wait to celebrate.

>hinatafag
Why do they have put this shit everywhere.

>Tomoya chooses truck

Who would be the best illistraitor to go up against join Tomoya and BTFO Eriri?

>Saekano Flat tire

someone sounds like a bitter sakurafag. i'd be pretty bitter if the girl i was rooting for ended up with an autist husband who tried kill her and their daughter and fucked off for about ten years without even sending a letter home.

>best girl not winning
Fuck this shit

It's 11 episodes you retard

>sakurafag
You sound like an insecure hinatshitter. Sakura is shit too, woman are shit on Naruto, but Hinata is one another level of shittiness since she is the worse of all of them.

Eriri a shit

She's actually the best girl

I'm barely in the threads, but are all megumifags like this?

I honestly like all girls in this show, but Eriri is just better

>Eriri is just better
I agree that she's better than any other girl at being the worst.

Eriri is the only one i had trouble liking.
There's also Izumi but she doesn't really count.

You are the worst. Eriri is a beautiful angel.

Be honest with yourself, if you actually had to deal with Eriri's shit, you'd pick megumi and kick Eriri to the curb.

She's a good character, but a shit person.

Eriri is an ugly drama demon.

>There's also Izumi but she doesn't really count.
Izumi and Michiru are rather irrelevantoverall

I'm always lurking in saekano threads

And lul, all this waifuism taken to such a autistic level.

why ppl can't just enjoy the show.

If I had to be honest, I would have ended with Utaha given how aggressive she is.

I would have later fucked everything up by cheating on her with Eriri.

This already happened to me once so I know from experience

I found Michiru's playful attitude likable, despite her lack of screen time.
Also her body is on par with Utaha.

Eiri a shit

Her mannerisms are playful sure, fun to be around perhaps, but her attitude really rubbed me the wrong way. Can't say I like her unfortunately

A beautiful one.

what the hell is wrong with eriri fans? if you're going to root for a girl that isn't the main one then at least root for utaha since she beats eriri in looks/body/personality/fashion sense.

megumi>utaha>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eriri

Utaha a shit.

>name
>lul
>ppl
Stop posting here and go back to whatever shit hole you came from.

exhentai.org/g/956205/24e90f5386/

Eriri > Megumi > Utaha

Utaha a best you plebeian.

which is here.

yes.