Assad

How can anyone support Assad? He began the war in his country, when people began fighting back he started using heavy artillery, when they wouldn't be cowed into submission he began deliberately killing children and finally began using jets on a revolution armed with only grenades and rifles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHHOlhEy4Y8
youtu.be/IuhEMGo8FW0
hrw.org/news/2011/05/05/syria-lift-siege-daraa
youtu.be/woL96vkNEwg
youtube.com/watch?v=583m70vxnHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not having the skill to remove a dictator

Assad is the shit. You will never remove him.

Not having the airpower the regime has.

Again, because Assad has Iraqi Shia militias fighting for him.

Assad has everyone fighting for him against the Jews.

You know he began the war against his population, right?

The Jews? Israel hasn't attacked Syria.

Fuck off shill. Assad didn't start shit. Israel wanted a fucking pipeline so they started a proxy war.

Sup Forums is full of Neo-Nazi and pro Russian shills. They don't want Anglo Saxon superiority. Sad!

That's why they're low IQ whites while high IQ whites who actually run the USA and Britain support the rebels. Yes many of them are al Qaeda. But who cares? If Syrians want islamists that's up to them. Our job is to counter Russian-Iranian influence in the region.

I agree OP, we should definitely try to remove Assad.

How on earth are you blaming Israel? Ridiculous.

Do you blame Jews for the bad weather, too?

Yes he did. He began killing peaceful protesters. You don't know what you're talking about.

>How dares this insolent goy to not have Rothschild-owned central bank in his country!
Get shoahd merchant.

Prove it nigger

Simon Elliot

There's that fucking name again. It's like a bad smell.

Slavs are not White. Get off Sup Forums.

Love how Hitler loving Sup Forums sides with Collectivist Slavs when Hitler planned to starve millions for them to death.

There's a reason why millions of Russians migrate to the West, and not vice versa.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHHOlhEy4Y8

Um...the people wanted free speech, free elections and so on and Assad responded by cutting off electricity to cities, torturing prisoners and sniping marchers?

This didn't just happen in anti-Israel dictatorships it also happened in American puppet states like Egypt and Yemen?

>hur dur whay dunt pepul fite fare

Winning a war he began against his citizenry?

So you deny the Jews are behind ISIS?

Sorry JIDF, you can, and will not remove Assad and establish greater Israel.

Prove it nigger

|
|>
|

Google the marches and protests in the first half of 2011 when people demanded reforms and those activists were killed and tortured. Look at this protest of people carrying flowers to the army.

youtu.be/IuhEMGo8FW0

I don't know or care. All I know is that name has been used by some shady fucker for a decade on various blogs and boards.

>when people started fighting back

You mean when Saudi-Qatari funded terrorist militias started gaining ground in Syria, he started using reasonable force. But then Israel stepped in and started carrying out false flag operations, like the false flag Sarin gas attacks like Ghoutta.

Ghoutta was found to be carried out by the rebels by the Russian report, the UN report was inconclusive.

I've been watching this shit unfold since day one nigger. Assad is the greatest world leader alive today next to Gaddafi who is sadly dead.

Here
"Syria's army surrounded Daraa on April 25, 2011, cutting electricity, phone lines, and internet services, and preventing any movement into and out of the city, including for humanitarian supplies of medicines and food. Agence France-Presse and Syrian TV reported on May 5 that the army had started to withdraw from Daraa. However, a Daraa resident reached by Human Rights Watch on a satellite phone indicated that the military was still restricting movement into the town, including the import of essential food and medicine items.

"The Syrian government is collectively punishing the residents of Daraa because some demonstrators from the town dared protest against it," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch. "It would appear that the government has a lot to hide, because it's refusing to let Daraa residents out or independent observers"

hrw.org/news/2011/05/05/syria-lift-siege-daraa

U mad Pajeet? Go bin that knoife.

Simon Elliot is a Mossad agent better wise known as Al-Bagdadhi, previous leader of ISIS who was literally reported to be killed like 10 different times. CIA/Mossad proxy niggers.

Assad is an evil dictator, his secret police are gestapo tier but unfortunately the SDF doesn't have the power to take back all of Syria and complications with Turkey, so keeping Assad in play is the only realistic solution to end the war ASAP and bring some stability (well as much as you can anyway with that shitshow).

Majority of the idiots wanking over how wonderful Assad are the same double digit IQ retards that watched Greatest Story Never Told for the first time and decided they are ebin redpilled

Maybebhe should have stepped down like Mubarak?

who the west hates, I love
the fact that these men all have no clean west makes little difference

Russia began funding the regime first in January 2012.

If a bunch of bank robbers took over a bank would you use jets on it?

Assad is a good leader but fucking hell the way he laughed at Qaddafi when he was talking about how eventually the Americans would come too, smug cunt.
Pic related

How does it feel knowing you lying Kikes will all be genocided soon?

This has nothing to do with Jews. Pro-Israel dictators like Mubarak fell as well in 2011, the Arab Spring Wasn't about foreign policy it was about human rights.

We are coming for you Kikes, you better worry about the war at your door steps.

Want more refugees in Europe Shlomo. Well i see.

Maybe fuck off

She's so beautiful! Also notice how they haven't forced her to wear a burka - this is because Assad is a moderate Muslim but his opponents are radical Muslims.

The Zionists want to support radical Muslims so that they can destroy the Middle East. But moderate muslim, Bashar Assad is based and secular.

Again, Assad began the violence and escalated it with Russian support, Slavtard?

Neck yourself kike faggot, we will genocide you all.

>actually trying to debate me

Nice try Shlomo

can't MOSSAD the ASSAD!!!!

Tf? They have radical Iranian terrorists fighting for them. You honestly have no clue about what you are talking about.

Amerimutts actually believe this

Well yes, Mubarak stepped down in 2011 after the Tahrir Square protests.

A true leader of the middle east. The Abbasids would be proud.

I don't care about Assad. Before the war, he was one big shithead. After the war, he's still one big shithead.

I support annihilating Syria and the rest of the Middle east. If that means supporting ISIS, so be it.

Who else is there to support? How many factions are fighting in Syria? Which faction has the best chance at securing a stable state?

Again, Assad began the war. He is the only evil force in Syria.

Yeah, because Iran is carrying out terror attacks where they run over civilians. Name ONE terror attack carried out in Europe done in the name of Shi'ism. What you may not be aware of is that there is actually a very virulent strain of anti-Shi'ite belief within Sunnism, they want to carry out a "Shia Genocide" and many of them use the racial slur 'Rafida' which is the same as nigger. Assad managed to become leader against innumerable odds, and harsh persecution and opposition from the Sunni majority that wants to kill him because he's a different race to them.

Violence against radical islamists, yes, Assad's Syria is a secular country.
And all you want Shlomo is to make another one wahabi shithole. And send more rapefugees to Europe, because Israel historically hates it.

>I support ISIS
Go back to Israel and prepare to be glassed you faggot.

But Assad began the violence?

>Go back to Israel
The irony

Why are you sharing a picture of an Amerimutt when the pro-US dictator Mubarak fell in 2011?

With the numerous factions fighting in Syria, which one has your support and why? What have they demonstrated to convince you that Syria will be in better hands if they succeed in this conflict?

Violence against peaceful protesters for 6 months, RTard. 6 months.

The only group that comes even close to defeating Assad forces is HTS, a terror group known as 'Tahrir Al-Sham' that subscribe to Salafism and want to genocide all the Shias, Jews, and Christians living in Syria. Assad is the only moderate secular leader, who has the support of the Syrian people - there are a lot of people that dislike him, but it's mainly because of ethnoreligious hatred not legitimate qualms.

Because only Assad deliberately kills women and children and because he began the war against peaceful protests. Anyone Over Assad.

What? No because he killed people peacefully protesting what are you talking about?

>peaceful protesters
My sides.

No he didn't.

Is he a dictator? Yes. Has removing dictators worked for us before? Not in the last 20 years. Does it benefit us for him to stay in power? Yes.

Assad isn't going anywhere. Furthermore, most of the able-bodied males left the country when his troops started firing i.e. they wanted an Assad-less Syria, they just didn't want to fight for it.

Checked. There was a guy around 2010 who frequented many Esoteric Hitlerist blogs and so on, Simon Elliot. Guy gave me the fucking creeps.

Watch: youtu.be/IuhEMGo8FW0

So you made this thread to let us know you know absolutely nothing about the Syrian conflict? Cool.

This picture is fake. The mark on his head shows that he's a shia. Shia pray a lot more heavily than Sunni, they are more pious - so they develop a bump on their head. This is a photoshop.

Just skipped to the middle of the video, and one of the phrases used was "Allah Akbar". Not surprised desu.

Watch: youtu.be/woL96vkNEwg

Wouldn't doubt if it was the same guy. Was he recruiting?

Rafidis should all be killed tho. Nice communist flag, revealing your true homo shia ideology.

Assad is my guy. He does an excellent job at killing Muslims. What’s the death toll by now?

Yeah and ISIS is fake too, Shlomo. They're just peaceful protestors who dindu nuffin.

FSA didn't form until July 2011 and wasn't active until September 2011. Assad began killing since March 2011. Nice try.

Because of the alternatives.

The Umayyads*. As the Umayyads ruled from Damascus.

Wtf does this show?

ISIS became active after Iraqi Shias and Hezbollah entered Syria, try harder.

Peacefull protests.

Ok... Wtf does that have to do with anything?

ISIS became active after YOU invaded Iraq, shlomo. Learn some modern history.

The head looks serene

No, sliding threads, he said he was English and he was living with his Mother who was on bennies. He said he was ax existential nihilist who was autistic (I'm not making this up), I couldn't see why he posted about basically fuck all on these boards. Guy really fucking spooked me, like fuck I can't explain it.

No, they just changed their name after then... Al CIA da.

youtube.com/watch?v=583m70vxnHU

Tf? Nah, AQI was defeated in 2007. ISIS only rose because the day after we left Iraq, Iran tried to arrest the Sunni Vice President and began executing Sunni prisoners etc. Try harder again, Ivan.

>Anyone Over Assad

So Hezbollah?

easy. I support Assad

From December 2012, after Assad began insanely using his airforce on cities and Iraqi Shias invaded Syria. You had Chechen jihadists joining the fray as well as a radicalization of native Syrians.

ISIL originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda and participated in the Iraqi insurgency following the 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces. The group proclaimed itself a worldwide caliphate and began referring to itself as the Islamic State

And the Jewish Puppet Mubarak fell in 2011? What's your point?

And before ISIS emerged. So these are "moderate" terrorists, I mean rebels.

And was defeated by the Anbar Awakening, when Sunnis were armed by the US. They rose again post-US occupation of Iraq. Try harder.

Me too, that’s after I learned that removing Ghadaffi and Saddam was a mistake. Muslims need iron fist dictators to strike fear in the hearts of Muslims thinking about turning to terrorism, that threaten to destabilize the region, duping the US to get involved to help advance their goals.