You DID watch the endless eight in it's entirety, didn't you user?

You DID watch the endless eight in it's entirety, didn't you user?

The full experience is when it aired.

Yeah, at least twice, maybe 3 times.
It's pretty comfy, can't understand the hate.

Yes. It was one of those retarded wastes of time just to say 'i did that thing' when i could of easily lied about it.

Yes. It was fascinating, but I probably won't do it again.

I actually did, it wasnt that bad, i have seen far less enjoyable things in anime

Only the first time when I was a clueless, young boy.

U-uh....y-yeah...

Yes. I watched it a few days ago. I may as well have been doing anything else but that.

As it aired. What a terrible summer.

I'm watching EE with my imouto RIGHT NOW
We're on 4th one, she's raging already

It was better than any anime this season

Oh, definitely.

The impact is somewhere lost when you watch them all at once.

Yeah I watched it for more qt Haruhi (in bikinis or otherwise)

I did but 5 months ago. I really wish I was watching when they aired, I wonder how it would've felt to wait for the next episode and see just a slightly different version than the last one

I agree. If I remember right endless eight alternated airing between eps of the second season, so aired once every two weeks. If you marathon, I recommend a playlist and only add a few spaced out several eps. (Also note that the events of endless eight took place over two weeks too).

I literally had no choice.

Man, that summer was great. Everyone was going crazy; and when it ended, the Internet exploded.

My imouto did, and she doesn't even like anime.
I only found that out the other day, I honestly don't know what to make of it.

Watch Oreimo with her

I watched it with my sister.
After the 3rd episode we were wondering if the torrent was just fucked up.

I can't fathom why would anyone subject themselves to watching Haruhi at all, let alone endless b8.

Best summer of my life.

Cause it's good

at the time i thought it was a neat concept and enjoyed the differences in the episodes, thought the concluding was gratifying and liked how it justified disappearance but now it feels like a massive waste of time and resources

tho in general i appreciate kyoani's decision to fuck with the structure rather than content of the story to try to get a new angle on the whole thing, i read the ln and thought the pacing was awful

worst taste so far

Of course, is there some reason why I wouldn't?

Y-yes

i thought i was high while it happened but yeah

Anyone who couldn't finish Endless Eight should be branded as heathens

I haven't watched Haruhi yet

I actually enjoyed watching the same thing but reanimated a bunch of times. It was cool to find subtle differences episode to episode.

It was terrible. We were supposed to get Disappearance and Snow Mountain Syndrome during S2 and you could literally see anons' hopes and dreams falling apart with every similar episode that aired biweekly.
People generally were mad, but Kyonaus calmed them down with Disappearance movie announcement. I'm still mad because I like Snow Mountain Syndrome more and we will never get that animated because S3 never.

>no season 3 but 16 episodes of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan (trash)

don't kid yourself, we all watched it anyway

I couldn't finish it desu

Dropped after the third repeat.

I watched like 3 episodes by myself, and 2 that I skipped with other anons.

I've even read it
>tfw no happy ending for Koizumi even in fanfic universe

Being Koizumi is true suffering
He's not a cute girl like Nagato or Mikuru so he will never get a book or arc to make his pain less though

Anyone who didn't watch Endless Eight with Sup Forums because they didn't discover Sup Forums until sometime after 2010 shouldn't be allowed to post on Sup Forums.

>yfw it's been EIGHT years since Endless Eight

I'm sure I'll have enough time to

I did. What a waste of 8 episodes. They just want to kill the fanbase.

Yes, and I regret every part of it

Five out of eight, didn't know I had all that patience in me

The book about Mori could have made him justice

I didn't watch it at all.

In it is entirety? No, because I don't know what that means.

Yeah this

Watch Eromanga Sensei with her.

Your sister has great taste friend.

It's the only part of the series I watched. I think I watched it about 8 times in total. What's Haruhi about anyway?

I watched all of it in one sitting

Went through it in a day.
It made me question reality.

But how will we get some new Haruhiist converts?

I don't know what I expected after the fourth time
But I had hope that maybe one tiny part would be different, and Mikuru would wear a skimpier swimsuit

B-but what if I watched it for the first time earlier this year, but came to Sup Forums ~10 years ago and just never bothered with Sup Forums until recently?

There were what? Over 11,000 causality loops, right?

Did Kyon happen to fuck Haruhi in at least one of them?

I won't lie, I did. I actually marathoned the whole series, but I couldn't watch more than 4 episodes of the endless eight that day. It was a bit suffering and I can't even imagine how it felt to somebody who watched it when it aired.

YES, DAD.

pepe the frog was being posted on Sup Forums back in 2009?