We have many resources.
Save me from Truedope
Bring Harper back.

Please help

>canada has oil

How did we go from THIS...

To THIS?

Harper fucked us just as bad with mismanaging funds from the oil boom
Also this country is just property of the queen and used mainly as a resource for raw materials
Lastly, since the Treaty of Paris 1783 both Canada and the US are british owned properties, if Trump can somehow seceded I'll be pushing for annexation

I will vote for Trudeau again because hes legalizing weed this summer.

We have many softwoods.
We have much fresh water.
We have enormous capacity for hydro power creation.
We have many fishes for export

Release us my American friend. Release us and take our hinterland.

Please just save us

don't vote for trudeau you think he's gonna legalize weed but instead he will legalize beastiality

Nuke us.

But if DUDE WEED LMFAO is already legal why vote again? Degenrate leaf.

Please send armies

iktf

:(

Harper LITERALLY saved Canada from the great recession of 2008.

Please raze Toronto and the entire GTA.

We are stuck with the J-stains because he's so cool and hip and the population is gettin dumb as shit. With an Aaaaaa and uhmmm this bitch get nothing done.

>lying kike
If anything Paul Martin saved Canada when he told the banks to go fuck themselves in the late nineties.
Forced them to stay small and focused on banking instead of ((finance))

Harper blew a surplus the moment he became PM, appointed over a hundred new senators that can't be removed from their seats, used the boom funds to build nothing in the country, and it's only getting worse with Justine taking loans from the World Bank at a much higher interest rate than using T-bonds.
Shit's been fucked for a long time

Could we just shove Trudeau into a rocket and send him into the sun?

We don't have illegals in Canada, only people arriving "irregularly".

We need Trump

They are not refugees, they are "asylum seekers." We are not Canadians anymore we are just "early immigrants."

>Save us.
>implying the fucking JewSA is meaningfully better in any regards
Pathetic. Stand up for yourself instead of crying for someone to 'save' you.
>we need a civnat neocon kikelover
No.

Get the best and most eligable of your young ladies to marry American men. That's how alliances are made, Canadian.

Shit man, the Sun wouldn't even want anything to do with him. He'd just show back up with a tan and a bunch more tranny aliens to bring into Canada.

give us cassus belli
give it
now

Bit of Canadian history for you all.

itt: children

Trudeau currently has a 37% approval rating, right around where Harper was when he lost. Keep in mind it took Harper nearly 10 years to reach that number, it's taken Trudeau not even 3.

>muh asylum seekers from America
Yes, this is becoming an issue. But what you probably don't realize is that we specifically run programs in the area of the US where the people are coming from, that explicitly tell them not to come here because they won't be accepted. We don't let "refugees" from America into the country, because the law is they can't claim asylum in Canada if they already have a claim in America. The biggest problem right now is not that these people are coming here, it's that now the backlog is so big, we can't process and deny their claims, then kick them out fast enough.

Alot of Canadafags here need to leave this echo chamber once in awhile, read news further than the CBC. Trudeau is not nearly as popular as the left wing echo chamber makes him out to be. 2019 can't come soon enough.

Just wait until this fall, Quebec will elect a nationalist government, Trudeau will start shitting all over Quebec and his approval rating outside that province will fucking skyrocket, and he'll still get 90% of the anglo + immigrant vote in there.

>Please annex us
America has as many niggers as we do people. Please do not annex us. However i'd like harper back.

We can't save tou, only you can save yourselves.

If only.............

Holy shit this country is boring and sucky

>wanting your vote to be drowned out by an ever growing mexican/nigger population

how stupid are leafs?
Western Independence when?

i would exchange my citizenship with you with pleasure, but no one wants live in snow wasteland

Got niggers?

canadas great kys

Sorry Canada. Your mess is your own. Fix your shit or become Europe west.

>Got niggers?
caucasians.
almost the same