What happened to Monopoly laws? Why is he allowed to do this?

Jeff Bezos is now the Richest man in the history of the world. Yesterday, he announced his entry into the healthcare sector. Upon this news the stock market tanked. He just spent billions buying up Food chains, he is putting retailers out of business..Now hes looking to take over healthcare. When do monopoly laws kick in?

when someone grows some balls and brings back tar and feathering.

Bezos is the next George Soros.
The Globalist bankers have been feeding him billions.

>the market shall be re-named "the amazon"
>amazon will sue the rain forest

>Jeff Bezos is now the Richest man in the history of the world.
Wrong.

I don't give a fuck at this point, amazon prime is awesome, I fully support their worker slavery program so that brainlets suffer to ensure I get shit I don't need delivered the next day

I honestly don’t hate Jeff Bezos because as a consumer of Amazon products like it’s cloud network services, Amazon Prime, Kindle, and Amazon Alexa are all pretty too quality and innovation leading products.

I WILL start hating him when I start seeing products and services decline while he still retains his profits.

I am a proponent of the meritocracy after all and I see him as earning this stuff quite honestly.

Google for example is a similar long standing company like Amazon that has shat the bed with its services and I am now ok with hating their ceos and businesses.

*top quality

No proof Jakey Boy is still alive. We're still awaiting the outcome of that mysterious mid-air collision over the Rothschild primary estate.

The scope of this is bigger than Bezos.
Who do you think finances him and his company?
Jeff has a bank account too.
We're so fucked.

Kek

This is getting slid hardcore.
Do not let them distract you.
This is the most important news of the day.
It is not a coincidence it came out the day after the memo or the same day as the state of the union.

>when do laws kick in

Kek, fucking never. Want to change something? Do it yourself. Plan prepare and execute, dont blabber about it on pol tho, shits being monitored.
You guys have a lot more tools freely avaliable to you, get crative.

I've read in multiple sources that say since Amazon's inception , they have never turned a profit. How can you be rich if your net debt can't be contolled?

>monopoly means big or diversified
Literally retarded

The definition of monopoly is so fucking retarded today even among the regulators.

>before
Effectively complete control of an entire industry
>now
Big and scary. Majority control of a subset of a subset of an industry.

On top of monopoly being considered inherently bad

I'm with you... I generally hate these kinds of corporate entities but I'm all in for amazon. I use prime weekly, sometimes daily.

JPMC and Berkshire have zero business in healthcare and colluding with clients on this scale.

hello CIA niggers

Good post

I want to belive.