ITT: Side characters which are more interesting than the protagonist, and objectively better

ITT: Side characters which are more interesting than the protagonist, and objectively better.

Starting with an obvious case.

You're kidding me, right? She's the funniest character, sure, but that's not what "interesting" means.
Megumin would be a much better fit for that OP, since her goals and personality give her enough protagonism to carry her own story.

Honestly the show not being about Saitania was a mistake

This

>more interesting than the protagonist, and objectively better.
>objectively better.

You never want the popular character to be the lead, because it's hard to keep a story centered around them without falling apart.

You want the popular character to come in, elicit a reaction, and leave the audience wanting more.

not much of a story anyway

This. The Kramer/Joey effect.

kramer sucks

Well, story, series, whatever.

Point is you don't want to oversaturate the kooky character, because they're probably not very pliable outside their quirks

So THAT'S why Asuka wasn't the protag of NGE.

He's good but I'm glad he's not MC.

Pics not related.

pic related

>Brackets and not parentheses

user I...

He's a dumb Konosubafag, and he likes a retard to top it off. Do not engage.

obviusly him

SHOTS FIRED!!!!

>Drives the plot tho
100% correct taste here

And Utaha.

So you mean pretty much any side character ever? Protagonists are always the blandest characters.

>Aqua ever driving the plot

Seems you're still mad, huh?

hi there

Him

SHE CAME

I'm joking actually.

Satania isn't even better than Raphi, let alone better than Vigne and Gab.

>when the MC is the least interesting character in the series

I honestly thought she was the main character from all the threads I saw before watching the series. MC was a literal who.

L death note

That show is terrible OP. And that was clearly the worst character of the whole show. That one angel girl that was secretly the most evil one was the best character. I forgot everyone's name cause I had to drop this abomination of a tv series in 4-5 episodes.

SHE SAW

Did that motherfucker just dab!?

>Side characters

This is definitely true. Kokeshi doll girl was even more one-note than that fucking dog in OP'S series.

Mushibugyou?

Occult Research Club story fucking when?

>Rapie
>better than anyone

you suck

Its an actual dance move, memes just made it cancer.

Literally any GabDrop besides Gabu.

SHE CONQUERED

Time to watch GnP then.

>萬年ナンバー2
Nope.

Constanze

>All of Naruto.
>All of Bleach.

Adventures of Yuki side story... never.