State of the Union

Will Trump get impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/oYCL7n5uYWdk/
deadline.com/2017/08/broadcast-nets-adjust-monday-night-programming-trump-address-bachelor-in-paradise-1202153072/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If so Jews and leftists start to die

no

bitchute.com/video/oYCL7n5uYWdk/

Yes. I heard that Trump was giving the speech at about 9p. Seems kind of late, no? There’s a reason for that; in case you haven’t notice, Muellers investigation into Trump-Russia collision is just about wrapping up. I swear to god, sometimes I wonder if this is what it feels like to be one of you right-wing conspiracy theoriests (albeit I’m actually right); are you guys deliberately ignoring the fact that the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY; THE RUSSIAN COLLISION IS REAL. Trump contacted Russia through background channels and, using these people he managed to convince Russia through payment or maybe the promise of favors to hack into our election and ensure his victory. I mean you guys can’t just believe that all this stuff is coincidence right? Flynn, Manhard, Assange. It’s all connected. Once mueller wraps up his investigation i mean that’s it, it’s over. I mean seriously, it’s time for this clown to be impeached.

>i mean
>i mean
>i mean
estrogen skyrocketing here pls get help

If he screws up even once it's an automatic suspension, Pence takes the presidency, and it's up to the senate to decide whether he gets the death penalty or not.

then why was RT News pro Hillary in every story during election cycle?

Collusion would mean Russia actually altered the outcome of the election...which is next to impossible.

Both campaigns were supposed to have contact with foreign governments...this nothing out of the norm.

Russians hacked both RNC and DNC.

The 4 indictments Mueller has...all have no connection to the Trump campaign.

>kiss your 2018 blue wave bye bye

Would love to see some sort of evidence of that, sounds like a load of fake news

sage

During the election, every channel on my telly was RT. Was this what they meant by Russian hackers?

I felt CNN was MORE fair and balanced than Trump deserved but you people claim they’re biased so to each their own I guess

Or it's at 9pm because it will be 5pm in California.

Do you see what CNN did to you?

DNC wasn't hacked by Russia, that was a lie.

>I felt CNN was MORE fair and balanced than Trump deserved
Because you're dissonant. CNN has been straight up lying to you for years now.

> Will Trump get impeached?
You think he's going to get impeached at his state of the union address?

I haven't paid any attention to CNN in decades.

Except for the part where some of my ordinarily rational family members turned in to screeching retards all of a sudden and I was able to determine that they had some sort of CNN on their phones because of the ridiculous things they'd shout in public each time they took their phones out.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one young padawan. It’s at 9 because the dude is scrambling to get his fucking story straight

If Obama didn't get impeached for the atrocities he did then Trump won't get impeached for offending liberals.

Not in your lifetime commie

Orange chicken it's done.

Have you ever heard of a 9 to 5 job?
9am to 5pm
People get off work and will be home around 5.

No my job the hours vary unfortunately

That fag is a world class clown.

THANK YOU

>Will Trump get impeached?

No. Has not committed any High Crimes and Misdemeanors per the impeachment clause of the Constitution.

Impeachment is a talking point by Democrats because they have absolutely nothing to offer the people. They have demonstrated that they care more about illegals than the citizens themselves. Democrats need illegals to pad their reducing voting rolls.

The first paragraph states that a speech by Trump back in 2017 was at 9pm also.

deadline.com/2017/08/broadcast-nets-adjust-monday-night-programming-trump-address-bachelor-in-paradise-1202153072/

Listen, Trump isn't the bad guy.
Sup Forums may be full of shitheads, but Trump is genuinely the good guy.
CNN is corrupt. The Democrats are corrupt.
And Trump sees the corruption, and is doing everything in his power to reverse it.

>Sup Forums may be full of shitheads
Don't let the veneer fool you, we're the only ones who genuinely care.

t. Mohammad

How great would it be if Trump spends the entire SotU speech redpilling the world on malevolent secret societies and globalist Jewery?

No, but Michael Moore will have a massive heart attack tonight.

probably not. its really hard to impeach the president even if you can prove they commitied crimes. if you dont belive me just ask bill clinton. id rather vote trump out anyways.