The event combines three unusual lunar events; a super moon, a blue moon and a total lunar eclipse

>The event combines three unusual lunar events; a super moon, a blue moon and a total lunar eclipse
>It's the third in a series of 'super moons,' when the moon is closer to Earth in its orbit - known as perigee
>Asia, Australia, the Pacific Ocean, and the West Coast of North America will get the best view of the event
While people in the eastern Hemisphere saw their last Blue Moon total lunar eclipse in 1982, for the Western Hemisphere, this eclipse will be the first blue moon total eclipse since 1866

Id's dime.

>2018
>people still worshipping the sun moon and stars

>shit moves. who knew?

When does the blue moon happen? Today the 30 of february 2018?

Id's dime. Just like I said.

>Id's dime
I'm only replying because of those quads, what is id dime for?
Blue beam?
WW3?
what is it man!

>being this completely blue-pilled

get the fuck out, you fedoralord

Dude, the moon moves the oceans.... and all other things with water... which means you also.

It is time, right you silly quadriplegic shitposting faggot?

>2018
>not realizing that we're all part of the same cosmic clockwork
>not realizing that all is one

quick! someone shoot at it before it falls out of the sky onto the flat earch

Digits checked
Blue moon = 2 full moons in 1 month
Red Moon = earth moving between full moon and sun
Both together = rare
It’s our faults, blow your tops.

> tfw got best view in the cuntry.

God Bless this Mess.

today is the 30th of january you absolute retard

But those names are based on the fake catholic calendar. The Catholics were offended by the old non Christian moon/sun calendar so they changed the order of months and days. Example, the strange way of calculating Easter.

>He doesn't worship Neptune

The Cascadia fault like is going to snap, the earthquake is going to be M9 plus. The USA West Coast will be DESTROYED. Massive volcanic eruptions will be triggered and the earth will be plunged into darkness. Crops will fail and billions will starve and die. Only the strong will survive the coming ice age and WW3.

Needless to say all the kikes are going to be exterminated without mercy or remorse. Just sayin'.

Also the entire American continent will be tilted by 3.33 degrees, rendering all the pool tables useless and driving picture straighteners to insanity.

i got a p900

will deliver

PLEASE, NOT THE POOL TABLES

>Trump was born during a Lunar Eclipse on June 14, 1946
>This eclipse will occur exactly 71 years, 7 months, and 17 days after that day
>71717

Id dime.

If you're going to worship anything I don't see why you wouldn't worship the sun, considering how vital it is to your existence in a ton of ways.

no fucking way

wasn't there something similar about the inauguration and his bday?
77 years, 7 months, 7 weeks, something like that?

There's going to be MAJOR happenings very soon, amirite? I know you're a spook by the way, so level with us faggot. Spiil the beans!!!!

So?

that is what he said, that today is the 30th...so who is the real retard you lowlife?