We wuz Supermenz and shit

Granted they were shit movies but “Spawn,” “Steel,” and “Meteor Man.” How people forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_Hw_UC314M
youtu.be/p1dzglJEqac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t forget blankman

You forgot Blade...that kicked ass.

how to make jet

Steel was amazing. Shaq delivering one liners which were so fucking bad theaters erupted with laughter for the wrong reasons.

Damn, Blade did kick ass. Fuck. No way this shit (black panther) is better than Blade

Came here to say this. No one saw Blade and thought "oh look, a black superhero, better see it for political points."

Everyone said, "fuck yeah vampire action and sweet 90s techno, this movie is the tits"

Main weakness being taxes.

this was half of a really good movie

The Blade movies were great. I thought everyone just forgot about them. Glad I'm not the only one who remembers.

>It's time we had a black hero
>It's time we had a female hero
>It's time we had a black vampire hunter

It's time the liberal faggots go online and look shit up, jesus

The races weren't as polarized prior to social media and obama so nobody cared about those movies.

If you don't get out of my way, your head is going up his ass. ...

They did not act like niggers so does not count.

. I guess Falcon ain’t shit

No love for iron patriot

This.

Let’s see immortal black superhero hated by all becomes loved by all and shown how to be human. Nah no one remembers that movie.

Falcon is a Black superhero done right
Iron Patriot is a Black superhero done the liberal way

you forgot nigcock, the one with will smith and charlize theron as a biologically matched couple forever.
Remember the scene where handcuck took the white girl back to his trailer and shot his black sperm through the roof into space? that was a real scene in a major production and nobody wants to remember. but thats what our kids learn to crave and applaud now.

youtube.com/watch?v=d_Hw_UC314M

will be playing as the memo is released and shit hits the fan

Anyone forget a black man was in charge of and recruited the biggest team of superheroes ever?

Shit movie but...black superhero

I remember that scene they cut it from the movie but it’s still In the deleted scenes

I can understand them not wanting to remember this one though

Falcon dindu nuffin. he a good boy. he teaches the programs to the black niglers and nuggers fo the church. Falcon wasn't looting, he just an undocumented shopper rescuing super technology.
Falcon build dat jet wing nike boost jordan back sneaker shoe suit nigga. you. just. jellous.

user, Falcoon is just more jewish tricks made JUST to make niggers think they are 'kangs' and to brainwash white kids into trusting and ooga booga bix nood last jedi president with shiny spinning wheels and bright colored shiny sneakers.
These actors are going to be hanging from lamp posts in a year's time.
>black super hero done right
jesus christ what a sad faggot.

Quite a decent film 2bh

Roastie lips man?

>lets just make him look like a black ultron
>no booyah
I'm tired of Nolan's dark gritty shit.

Shit you forgot the greatest of all

those are half and halfs, dey not pureblooded kweenz so they didn't care about them

That’s the problem with these fucking leftists. They don’t know their history and only give a shit about virtue signaling and advancing their agenda. Actually they can’t advance shit. They just whine about it reddit and twitter.

I loved Spawn, didnt care at all that he was a black guy because he was an original concept.

Steel is hilarious, definetely worth a watch.

This movie was great

there was an entire scene where she fucked that kangaroo man which was removed.

>You forgot Blade...that kicked ass.

Yeah, Blade was an excellent movie and the comic book character was genuine and didn't feel like it was shoehorned in, like a lot of shit today feels.

The first Blade is probably one of the best non-serious movies of the 1990's. In fact, I would say that it contributed a lot to the vision that superhero/comic book movies can be profitable.

Pro-tip: Have your closest friends over get moderately drunk and watch Steel. I swear you will have an EPIC fucking time. The movie is so bad that it's actually good.

Spawn was cool when I was a kid, but I doubt I'd enjoy it today, especially with that guy playing the Violator.

Meteor Man was... fun if you grew up in the 90's, like me.

The Spawn live action is absolute fucking garbage, the Spawn HBO cartoon is amazing. Al Simmons is the best black anti hero ever and he's created by a skinny white guy that in all likelyhood is an atheist

>Falcon is a Black superhero done right

Yeah, especially in the modern Captain America, cuz he's actually a fellow veteran. Makes the character feel more real. I never felt he was a shit token addition.

I enjoyed Meteor Man back in the day. It was definitely a shit movie though.

Now would be a good time for blaxit brothas

I thought Spawn was a white guy?

I kind of liked the "Lazy superhero, who gives no shits about the world" take, actually. The movie was not as well executed as it could have been, but it was fun.

I also kind of liked the love connection he had with Charlize Theron.

Decent movie.

no

nonononono

the last robocop was horrible, but now this even?

We want murphy!

Medieval spawn was white.

Original Black Panther.

My first thought reading the op

Good until about halfway through

We wuz Cheech and Chong and shit

This was played repeatedly at night clubs shortly after Blade was released here. Even spawned a few remixes were which still being played two years later.

Lolz

That was a black chick
youtu.be/p1dzglJEqac

There was exactly one booyah, still not enough to make him not look like a decepticon with a glued on bobble head though

>"no booyah"
>he didn't see the movie

>Fixed. Face.

But supperheroes allways was is shit for nigs.