You cant "lose" a death match and still be alive user

You cant "lose" a death match and still be alive user.

HxH thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/6hhym2/hxh_changed_my_life_really/
exhentai.org/g/1075464/331c7acfc7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Hisoka didn't lose why is he and his fags so butthurt?

hxh has been utter trash since kings death and nobody wants to admit it

ging is ok but the rest of zodiacs are shit. pariston is a shit villain. pika cannot carry an arc on his own , especially after he took his emo to the 12th gear with no gon or killua to balance it out

leorio may be able to save the arc

hope cheadle dies

i dont think it's been trash really, i think it's been building towards something big..like you know..the dark continent..

also the clown vs chrollo battle was shit tier

i know

>having this shit taste

The Wan Piss thread is that way

like this arc won't take 20 years to finish, if it ever does

I don't like how we went from Greed Island to Chimera Ant to Election. Was kinda jarring.

Killua is cute!

How did Bungee Gum become O My Rubber Nen again?

That's just Togashi's style. YYH suddenly went from some shoujo romance/spirit shenanigans thing to dragonball

O

He was dead for a while though so yeah he lost.

Dark continent looks like it would have to be extremely long to begin with, and it's progressing at a snail's pace because of the constant hiatuses

Honestly don't believe this will ever

What are the chances that DC is the last arc or at least second-to-last?

MY

i want to fuck this ant

id say dark continent isnt an arc. just a place where multiple arcs happen

So are the spiders gonna die on the boat?

Most likely second to last arc

Yes

RUBBER

DUCKY

>pika cannot carry an arc on his own
except he already proved he could with yorkshin, you mouth breathing mong

Honestly the little bits with Gon and Killua looking for money were far better than most of Kurapika in that arc.

That's a pretty shit opinion user.

reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/6hhym2/hxh_changed_my_life_really/ wew lad

I bet a Hisotard wrote this.

Yeah, that guy that made the fake treasures was great.

He really didn't carry that arc by itself, most of the action was on Gon and Killua. I still think it's doing alright in the current arc, protecting baby prince takes some of his edge away, and he made Cow his bitch pretty easily.

How comes the cutest character of the series looks like a mix between boris gorbachev and a rodent?

O

MY

RUBBER

BUNGEE GUM

So how long has he been searching for the scores now?

this

right that's one of those what if things from hxh

meteor isis could very well find one of those and play them at the state tv or something

>he
Rude

So Gon and Killua are out of the series right? Gon reached his goal and have no motivation to keep on fighting, unless someone go and rape Mito-san to death I guess. And there is no way to add Killua to the story without adding a last minute nerf to Alluka, which would be pretty shitty.

I wish we could have gotten to see more of Netero before his death.

What was Netero even a hunter of?

Pussy.

O

Strong opponents, I guess?

SOLE MIO

Last arc will be meteor city arc.

Melody is a girl!

i would hate if melody ends up being hot after she ''heals'' from the curse

Didn't it just give her a sick gnasty scar that we never got to see or something?

That's pretty much guaranteed though

>asspullxasspull
>tohacki

What calamity do you want them to encounter first in the dark continent?

I got into Berserk during the last hiatus because I heard people say they were finally off the boat so it seemed like a good time to start

Now HxH is stuck on a fucking boat for the next decade

Why do I get hooked on mangas with terrible schedules

I always assumed Melody was just an ugly rat and the curse simply twisted some parts of her body, not the whole thing

don't worry user, all of the zodiacs will die except maybe Leorio.

The problem with hxh is that there is nothing more to develop. Gon and Killua's huge adventure have and the only thing left is for Kurapika to settle his feud with the spiders and Leorio to become a doctor.

I'm actually decent happy with the boat. Did you read the new chapters yet, user? They're finally sailing to the dark continent where there will be even stronger monsters than the ants. There will also be a fight to the death between the body guards for the succession of princes. That looks more interesting than the next chapter of whatever generic shonen that is currently in sjw.

only boys are allowed to be cute (and live) in hunterxhunter, says Togashi.

>Haha im so smart, i make two HxH threads at the same time to trigger all possible tastes within the fandom.

fuck you. the pariston/ging group is secretly the most interesting part of the entire DC trip.

Brion

I guess boats are the real threat to humanity

The plan is to go to the Labyrinthine City and get past Brion.
That's assuming the boat doesn't become Titanic 2 first or anything.

The boat's going to wreck off the coast of Fake Dark Continent to give Gon a chance to catch up.

Are things finally picking up? Holy shit, I swear one of you fags told me that everything is building up to something around now. I'm so sick of that faggot Gon and his ridiculous attitude. I'm with the amazing gay clown on this one; he needs to be broken and it will be delicious.

Leave Brion to me.

Cant wait to see how easily Hisoka gonna kill rest of the spiders with rubber and gum.

>Nen is completely worthless in the Dark Continent
>Nen-dependent hunters get BTFO
>Weaklings like Leorio are less disoriented
>Gon shows up nenless and whoops everything

MY

RUBBER

Rubber

I don't think it's that simple. For example, the disease killed a lot of people but one of the only survivors was a hunter.

There won't be an Alluka nerf, they'll get boned hard by Pap and Alluka will be the only thing that can save them.

Ripped off Jotarou vs dio

Exactly. The match is still ongoing since they're both still alive. There are no rules therefore it's okay for Hisoko to kill all of the Spiders

Melody is Gon's mom.

Sonata of Darkness is probably a Dark Continent thing, I bet one of these corpses heard it. Maybe it's something the gas monsters play.

I mean I'd like it to just be from Satan but I don't think so.

PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED

unless your nen has the properties of both rubber AND gum.

Only Pitou.

He's already on board. He's hiding in the cargo hold and he'll pop out after the succession war finishes with no clue as to any of what went on.

And spiders, too.

the gas monsters is ai, aka alluka. I think the sonata of darkness is probably hellbell.

MY RUBBER NEN, I BESEECH THEE!!

What are the chances of these two ending up together?

It'll probably be Brion since they said the labyrinth is their first goal but I really want to see Hellbell. It could be like a HxH version of Survivor from Stone Ocean which would be awesome.

They'll end up together in death.

Will you cut your veins if they don't?

No, Hellbell is the snake with the venom that forces people into a homicidal bloodlust

>yfw they all jump the Association at once

So is Leorio Rat and Kurapika Boar or the other way around?

>80 chapter long battle until all 5 are defeated
>seems like the arc is over
>a new sixth calamity appears, as each expedition is ended by a new calamity
>another 80 chapter long battle involving every single character all trying to advance their goals at once

I think this is what would happen in that case: exhentai.org/g/1075464/331c7acfc7/

>every five minutes of the battle takes ten years to publish

Alluka is Pap, the beast that keeps humans as pets, as Nanika treats humans like pets. Ging mentions that Pap and Ai already have victims on this side.

This sounds like heaven...
or hell.

>pariston is a shit villain
Well, kind of. He is not a villain, but he is an awesome character.

I'd rather not have long battles against inhuman enemies.

Kurapika is rat, and Leorio is boar. Leorio took Ging's place, and Kurapika took Pariston's place.

Seems like it.
As far as I know, she is still alive.

Alright, once and for all. Can someone just record themselves screaming "O MY RUBBER NEN"? Make it really over exaggerated.

What does codependence of desire even mean? It it saying the Ai desire codependance (like Nanika with Killua)? That they are codependant on the desires of others (aka their wishes)? Was it just a bad translation?

One piece is obviously better than hxh in EVERY ways