Sup Forums has as many opinions as it has lurkers...

Sup Forums has as many opinions as it has lurkers, but the web that holds them together is that the state of things is wrong. I wonder, what do you do to continue in the every day life? I have a wonderful girlfriend and a decent job, but I have to struggle every day not to give in to the temptation of turning inwards, quitting everything and everyone, and locking myself in my apartment. I can't see a future for myself, and I shudder to continue contributing to the society around me, now in work and later with children. I see myself as feeding the fire.

How do you cope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's hard, bud. I know what you mean.

I cope by getting digitz.

>How do you cope
Accelerationism
The only way through is forward.

wrongness is just inherent to reality there is no need to be upset about it

seek truth

demoralization thread

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E

Get out of bed and enjoy the summer.

Programming (non object oriented) and Sex, that's basically what keeps me sane

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: Kh9TwgbE) 01/30/18(Tue)17:44:05 No.1585
Is saging case sensitive?

Pray to The Virgin Mary user

>How do you cope?

By always remembering the two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what you really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

OOP is objectively superior

reduce your exposure to the system. Buy silver and gold bullion. Use skills in a self employed capacity. Keep only minimal belongings. Focus on personal development and wisdom understanding.

i am a fuctional member on society. having an almost teen son. living by myself with those handfull friends you got in life. have no gf (let's be honest pros

Don't.

very pretty

>OOP is objectively superior

From a HUMAN point of view!

I know.

I mean superior to sex, but yea

hoping the IRS never does an investigation on me because I have been making thousands of dollars that is not recorded

posting on Sup Forums. i hope you vpn+7proxies

thank was a great video thanks for sharing