Would this have made more sense than Goku and Chichi

Would this have made more sense than Goku and Chichi

Mr. Popo x Blond Launch

Makeup really ruins 2d characters. She looks 10 years younger in Super.

That makes too much sense.

There's not enough Goku x Bulma doujins out in the world

No because no matter what happens Toriyama wrote Goku to be a 1 dimensional monkey who only cares about fighting.

No Goku was a child and like a brother.

Roshi would have made more sense

>She looks 10 years younger in Super
She wished herself back to youth in Super.

I feel he used to have more nuance

Yep

Yes. And they would have been one of the most iconic couples.

It would have been better than the annoying do nothing of a character ChiChi.

Would Bulma have been a better mother to Gohan than ChiChi?

>Would this have made more sense than Goku and Chichi
No, fuck off shipfags.

Maybe for Toriyama's editor.

Based Toriyama for not giving a fuck. Editors are cancer.

Gohan wouldn't even exist

Chichi's used and abused fetish is far more fitting to goku than bulma's adventurous controlling style. She is the like frank underwood of the dbz universe atm, all powerful through the control of others, but goku can never be controlled unlike that cuck vegeta, who willingly gives control of himself to anyone that helps further his current arbitrary goal

not really

I think so yes. Now that I think of it.

They have background, clashing personalities. The story would have less characters which can be good.

And Chichi got boring really fast.

yes, and by far

we need this toriyama back

Bulma deserves better.

I think the dynamic in general would just be different. Gohan wouldn't really need to focus on studying as much, as his intelligence would just be chalked up to being Bulma's son. I imagine the focus would be more on adventuring, since Bulma does seem to like it to an extent.

who the fuck is son-kun

Chi chi was forced into the nagging tiger mom archetype, a real shame.

Goku

Toriyama without editors is a fucking retard

Gohan as we know him, you mean. A hypothetical Goku/Bulma offspring would probably still be named Gohan, unless Bulma really forced the whole "My children have to be named after undergarments like me" shtick.

I truly wish people would stop making the chichi is shit meme.

blame abridged

Troll Toriyama is a great Toriyama.
Except for GokuxChichi, fuck that pairing.

she is

Why? Explain it.

Annoying, psycothic, prone to anger, shelters his child, hysterical, no culture, dumb

There relationship was too much like brother and sister by the time Goku got to the age where Bulma found him attractive. Plus Goku has no interest in the opposite sex. He married Chi-chi out of promise alone and probably only cares for her about as equally as he does his friends and sons. Chi-chi most likely has to force herself on him to get any action in the bedroom.

Son Goku

Except the moron doesn't understand the concept of love. Goku doesn't, either.

If he wanted to not go his editor's way, he could at least have paired Goku with Suno, heck he could have made some random girl instead of Chichi.

I'm gonna cover a few of these points for you and I want to see if you can understand her character, but I'll address the simpler ones
>no culture
She's the daughter of a self-proclaimed king of the mountains
>shelters her children
I would too if my spouse was a fucking autistic neet. Who wants their children to continue a legacy of poverty?
>hysterical
She's a loyal wife that gets dick once a century. I'd be fucking crazy too if I got a taste of super human cock twice in my life if I was a woman

Now the rest.

Goku as a child, for one meal, cost 470,000 zeni (like 7k usd). Now picture having to cook that amount of food (roughly 60 courses) 3 times a day, everyday, all while being ignored and stressed the fuck out. Imagine having to do that for 3 fucking people for years (goku/gohan/goten) with little to no respect, and having the fear of having your family murdered. Imagine getting 100million zeni, which would easily make normal people in their universe set for life, but it all went to groceries for a MONTH and the rest to Gohan's college. She probably had to balance the books just right to stretch every cent, so she's not dumb. If I had to put up with that shit, I'd be a fucking crazy bitch too. She's the most reasonable, realistic character in the series. Screen shot this so you remember, I don't wanna type this shit again.

Isn't Goku some asexual fighting freak that doesn't even understand the concept of kissing? Guy's not relationship material to begin with.

Besides, Vegeta proved himself to be a decent husband and father after all.

I feel like back then this was Toriyama's way of trolling his readers/fans that wanted the Goku-Bulma ship to sail.

>still cucking Yamcha in the end

That's Oolong.

>inb4 so

it was to troll himself as well. he picked chichi because he always hated drawing her way back

Yes but Goku x Frieza makes way more sense.

These author's commenst are always very interesting. Is it included in some of the Dragon Ball manga volumes or it's from a databook?

I only shipped them together because I thought Frieza was a girl for a long time

not that user, but I agree.
and lets not forget, there's nothing wrong with her wanting Gohan to NOT grow up like his father.
She did a good job with Gohan, Jury's still waiting on Goten.